Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

HiFi / LossLess Sound Quality

Solved!

HiFi / LossLess Sound Quality

I am asking the community for the latest news about Spotify support for LossLess quality audio.  I am not able to find this anywhere. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @athleticbravo,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the music chat section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

That being said, in this case we'd suggest subscribing to this idea about HiFi Quality - Lossless Streaming so you can stay up-to-date on any relevant news about it. You can add your vote to it and show your support as well. We'll be posting any news on the matter there.

You can also subscribe to the Spotify newsletter here, so you get notification about new features and changes within the app.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @athleticbravo,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the music chat section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

That being said, in this case we'd suggest subscribing to this idea about HiFi Quality - Lossless Streaming so you can stay up-to-date on any relevant news about it. You can add your vote to it and show your support as well. We'll be posting any news on the matter there.

You can also subscribe to the Spotify newsletter here, so you get notification about new features and changes within the app.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator

Is there a way I can update my username here?  I no longer have access to the athletic bravo email

Hey @athleticbravo,

Thanks for keeping in touch. 

You can easily change your community username from your settings. Click on the dropdown menu next to your username and select "My Settings". Then you'll see the tab "Personal" and you should select "Username"  and type the username that you want to use. 

You can also go to this link here and it'll take you directly to the aforementioned page. 

Hope this helps! Take care 🙂 

LyubkaModerator

Eagerly waiting for this,

When you are going to launch Hi-res lossless music of 24-bit 398khz.

Suggested posts