Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get songs to be available for my playlist that don't show up in the Spotify search?

How do I get songs to be available for my playlist that don't show up in the Spotify search?

Just curious, and I'm sure this question has been asked a lot, but this is my first time out here.  I have my own playlist on Spotify, which I created by using the search of the Spotify database for the songs that I wanted. 

I was looking to add three more songs that don't seem to be available on Spotify when I search for them.  One is older - "Midnight Blue" by Lou Gramm (former lead singer for Foreigner), and the other two are newer - "Until You" by Shane Ward and "Light Up The World" by Rachel Bearer from the movie, Barbie : The Pearl Princess. 

Considering how much music is currently available on Spotify and the quite significant differences between just these three songs above that I named, I just find it odd that they are not available, yet everything else so far that I have wanted for my playlist has been there for me to choose.

Can anyone please help me or tell me if/how I can get any of these three songs?   Thanks!

1 Reply

Sorry to say this, but there are some songs that just aren't on Spotify. I would say that's what's up with these.

Suggested posts