Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with ipad app

Hi,I'am paying the unlimited quote, however ads are still appearimg when I listen to spotify on my ipad. Why is this happening?

• Hi, I'am paying the unlimited quote, however ads are still appearimg when I listen to spotify on my ipad. Why is this happening?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo NR626 lag

I had the onkyo NR626 and login to premium account. Play for few days and tried wired or wifi connection to play my play list. Most of the time the music was lag. Only 2-3 times that the music can stream smoothly. There is no problem on my PC and and...

• I had the onkyo NR626 and login to premium account. Play for few days and tried wired or wifi connection to play my play list. Most of the time the music was lag. Only 2-3 times that the music can st...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Artists notification

Well, I am following many artists, but when any of them register or creates a new album or song I dont receive any notification about it. I wonder what's the idea of "follow" an artist if I dont get updated about their new music or profile changes I ...

• Music Fan
  • Well, I am following many artists, but when any of them register or creates a new album or song I dont receive any notification about it. I wonder what's the idea of "follow" an artist if I dont ge...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download the sopitfy app

I am unable to download the spotify app on my Nokia Lumia 625 (windows I am in Ireland where spotify is available. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to download the spotify app on my Nokia Lumia 625 (windows 😎   I am in Ireland where spotify is available.    Help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 Dev Preview Sound Issue: Stalling Sound and Loss of Stereo

I will describe the issue as I have experienced it a couple of times, with as many details as I can think of. Nokia Lumia 920, WP8.1 Dev Preview, Spotify Premium, no matter if online or offline mode, custom notification sounds for other apps. On Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I will describe the issue as I have experienced it a couple of times, with as many details as I can think of.   Nokia Lumia 920, WP8.1 Dev Preview, Spotify Premium, no matter if online or of...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Symbian] Spotify Premium doesn't work in Nokia C5-03

I installed app from Nokia Store. I tried to log in with username (that long number serie, right?) and with password what I got from "set device password. Did I do that right? When I log, it askes do I accept terms etc.. And I accept them. Then there...

• Casual Listener
  • I installed app from Nokia Store. I tried to log in with username (that long number serie, right?) and with password what I got from "set device password. Did I do that right?   When I log, ...
  • MeetMyMet
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[SAMSUNG TV] Can't connect, Issue with Spotify Account?

Hi, I got logged out from my spotify account on my samsung tv today, and when I tried to connect again I get this message: "There seems to be an issue with your Spotify account. Please go to spotify.com/samsung to create your account" I have tried ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I got logged out from my spotify account on my samsung tv today, and when I tried to connect again I get this message: "There seems to be an issue with your Spotify account. Please g...
  • Juhannus
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix up of Stars and Gym All-Stars

For some reason the band Stars and the collections The Gym All-Stars are mixed up, particularly the tracks "Music Sounds Better With You" which is by an artist called Stardust and "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC. I understand a lot of these groupings have v...

• Music Fan
  • For some reason the band Stars and the collections The Gym All-Stars are mixed up, particularly the tracks "Music Sounds Better With You" which is by an artist called Stardust and "Thunderstruck" by ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gn'R songs with 10+ minutes

This is a well known "problem" that comes and goes with Spotify. Since I didn't found anyone talking about this particular artist, I decided to post about it. As far as I know its not a licensing issue. Guns n' Roses November Rain (live) and Coma are...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a well known "problem" that comes and goes with Spotify. Since I didn't found anyone talking about this particular artist, I decided to post about it.   As far as I know its not a li...
  • Carbono123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MUSIC - Add and artist

Hello, there is an artist that has a lot of disks but none of them are on spotify, I could only find 2 or 3 songs, but when she participates in other artist's albums. How could be the procedure to suggest spotify people to add this artist?

• Hello, there is an artist that has a lot of disks but none of them are on spotify, I could only find 2 or 3 songs, but when she participates in other artist's albums.  How could be the procedu...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find a Spotify Playlist

I was listening to an amazing playlist that I found under "Browse" a couple days ago, and I can't seem to find it- I can't remember the name of the playlist or really what category it was listed under (I know, I'm super helpful), so it most likely is...

• I was listening to an amazing playlist that I found under "Browse" a couple days ago, and I can't seem to find it- I can't remember the name of the playlist or really what category it was listed unde...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Password for Nokia Lumia 520

I have a Nokia Lumia 520 with WP8, I am trying to create a password for this device because normally I go to facebook in my pc but it is impossible. I follow the steps to create it but I get an email and the web address does not work. If you do not h...

• I have a Nokia Lumia 520 with WP8, I am trying to create a password for this device because normally I go to facebook in my pc but it is impossible. I follow the steps to create it but I get an email...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Jason Isbell - Southeastern not playing on windows download

I saw a prior post that this album would not play back in January. I reinstalled the windows player twice, but still will not play. It plays on my iPhone 5s and the "web player".

• Casual Listener
  • I saw a prior post that this album would not play back in January. I reinstalled the windows player twice, but still will not play.     It plays on my iPhone 5s and the "web player".
  • jlberg25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows CE Support

There are several car stereos coming out based on Windows CE. Are there any plans to make a Windows CE compadible app? http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/BMW/GM5150.html

• Casual Listener
  • There are several car stereos coming out based on Windows CE.  Are there any plans to make a Windows CE compadible app?   http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/BMW/GM5150.html
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes

Solved!! Can't open this album! Help me please!!

Hii've got some problems with one of my fav album, i'm talking about of Sickology 101 by Tech N9ne.I don't know why but if i search this album on my pc player or smartphone player is not available.. So i've tried to search it from the web application...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i've got some problems with one of my fav album, i'm talking about of Sickology 101 by Tech N9ne. I don't know why but if i search this album on my pc player or smartphone player is not availabl...
  • MassiCiaoCiao
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Search now on Virgin TiVo app

Just to let people know just started Spotify on my TiVo and you can now search. About time makes it so much more useful.

• Music Fan
  • Just to let people know just started Spotify on my TiVo and you can now search. About time makes it so much more useful.
  • andedrunkard
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixed up of two different bands Famer Boys

Under the Name Famer Boys got two different bands mixed up. One is a german metal band with songs linke "Here Comes The Pain" and the other one makes country music like "Cool Down Mama". at Spotify: please fix this

• Under the Name Famer Boys got two different bands mixed up. One is a german metal band with songs linke "Here Comes The Pain" and the other one makes country music like "Cool Down Mama".  ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists und starred songs sind weg

Hallo spotify team, ich habe bereits mehrmals euren Kontraktservice versucht aber nie eine Antwort bekommen Seit einigen Monaten sind in meinem Account alle Playlists und starred songs weg. Ich weiß leider nicht wie ich diese wieder bekommen kann. Kö...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo spotify team, ich habe bereits mehrmals euren Kontraktservice versucht aber nie eine Antwort bekommen 😞 Seit einigen Monaten sind in meinem Account alle Playlists und starred songs weg. Ich ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not being sent to my Spotify Message Box

So when other users send me a song, the song only goes to my facebook inbox and not my Spotify message inbox. My facebook account is not even linked up to Spotify. How can I get the songs sent to the Spotify message inbox? Thanks.

• So when other users send me a song, the song only goes to my facebook inbox and not my Spotify message inbox.  My facebook account is not even linked up to Spotify.  How can I get the songs...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mirrorlink???? parrot or pioneer

i am looking at a pioneer appradio3 or a parrot asteroid tablet for the car. obviously, the native integration of spotify on the parrot makes that one pretty desirable, but i tend to trust the name pioneer more than parrot. the pioneer has mirrorlink...

• i am looking at a pioneer appradio3 or a parrot asteroid tablet for the car.   obviously, the native integration of spotify on the parrot makes that one pretty desirable, but i tend to trust...
  • scott62
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes