Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to play Spotify with Siri?

How to play Spotify with Siri?

Siri respond with information „App hasn’t add support for that with Siri” even though the option „Use with Ask Siri” is turned on.
What should i do?
5 Replies

Hey @Filip24,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

We'd recommend that you go to your iPhone's Settings > find Siri & Search > scroll down until you find Spotify > tap on it and make sure all other options are toggled on as well. 

Screenshot below for visibility. 

Lyubka_1-1677055149521.png

Then you'd need to log out and then log back in on your Spotify App. It sounds a bit odd, but it forces a sync between the account and your device. Once you do that you should be able to play songs using Siri. 

More info about Spotify & Siri can be found in this support article.

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Can I do it the same on my Mac? Cause I see every time that Spotify hasn't support with Siri

Hey there @18wrsgv77nascykuxipo

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community. 

Currently, we're afraid Siri support is not available on Mac, only on iPhone, iPad, AirPlay and CarPlay.

However, as a workaround, you can use Siri on Airplay with your Mac. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Every single command that has to do with Spotify that I ask Siri to do she only responds with “we’ve had a problem” etc. I’ve checked all my settings (including cell service. Doesn’t matter even if I’m on my WiFi) and signed in and out. 

I'm having same problem. Was working fine before. Confirmed settings above.

Suggested posts