Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Play everywhere (in the same network)

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello everyone. In the list of available speakers, I have all the Alexa devices, plus the Bos...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello e...
  • alexcasu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasters

PlanPremiumCountryBelarus DeviceiPhone 12 ProOperating SystemiOS 16 My Question or IssueHello. I can't log in to the Podcasters app

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belarus  Device iPhone 12 Pro Operating System iOS 16   My Question or Issue Hello. I can't log in to the Podcasters app  
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gaming Console Volume Too High

I love having Spotify on my PS4 and listening to music while playing multiplayer or games with bad soundtracks but even the lowest volume level is too high. On the lowest volume you are unable to hear any dialog in the game, sound effects are drowned...

• I love having Spotify on my PS4 and listening to music while playing multiplayer or games with bad soundtracks but even the lowest volume level is too high. On the lowest volume you are unable to hea...
  • jamesmarry
  • 18 replies
  • 21 likes
  • consoles
    gaming
    gaming consoles
    high
    High Volume
    loud
    PlayStation
    PS4 App
    PSN
    too loud
    video games
    volume
    Volume Control
    Volume Levels
    xbox
    Xbox Live
    Xbox One
  • 18 replies
  • 21 likes

New Audible Service

Hi, I have just started using the new audio book service which is great but I didn't realise there was a time limit on the hours you can listen. I went to bed listening to a book, and used up all my hours! I think it would be better to limit the numb...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have just started using the new audio book service which is great but I didn't realise there was a time limit on the hours you can listen.  I went to bed listening to a book, and used up a...
  • Prague
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Alexa Voice Control of Spotify on PC

Is there any way to control spotify playing on a PC using Alexa on a remote echo show (or other device)? I can ask Alexa to play music on the Echo Show, and then use "play on this device" to transfer that playing song to the PC, but then can't do any...

• Is there any way to control spotify playing on a PC using Alexa on a remote echo show (or other device)? I can ask Alexa to play music on the Echo Show, and then use "play on this device" to transf...
  • jaschiefferart
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I may be able to help you!?

Hello im currently in school to get my bachelor's in computer science minior in finance and I feel like I could help you with your app and platform. The first idea is I know you have your Ai Dj but I feel like you should invest more into that and mak...

• Visitor
  • Hello im currently in school to get my bachelor's in computer science minior in finance and I feel like I could help you with your app and platform. The first idea is I know you have your Ai Dj but I...
  • Maria
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Let DJ/X refer to us by a nick name or alternative name

It's freaky when DJ/X calls me by my first name, as no one else does. Well, maybe the bank manager or landlord does when I'm in trouble, and therefore it's not a thing I want from Spotify.Wouldn't it be cool if X could use a nickname instead?It might...

• Visitor
  • It's freaky when DJ/X calls me by my first name, as no one else does. Well, maybe the bank manager or landlord does when I'm in trouble, and therefore it's not a thing I want from Spotify. Wouldn'...
  • A_M3
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No sound using spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountrynetherlands DeviceiPhone 12, Yamaha rxv685 My Question or IssueSince a couple of days, connect seems to have stopped working on my yamaha receiver. All worked fine before, but now I do not get any sound from the receiver. My phone c...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country netherlands   Device iPhone 12, Yamaha rxv685     My Question or Issue Since a couple of days, connect seems to have stopped working on my yamaha...
  • PeterB3
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Garmin Forerunner issues

PlanPremium CountryThe Netherland DeviceGarmin Forerunner 245Operating SystemGarmin OS version 7.20, Spotify version 1.4.9 My Question or IssueI have a Garmin Forerunner 245 Music connected to my Spotify account. When syncing I experience a few thing...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Country The Netherland   Device Garmin Forerunner 245 Operating System Garmin OS version 7.20, Spotify version 1.4.9   My Question or Issue I have a Garmin F...
  • cav0909
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Every other song is silent on my VIZIO speaker when played via Google Nest Hub

Plan: PremiumCountry: US Device: Google Nest Hub-> VIZIO Soundbar (V51-H6) My Question or IssueSpotify is the default music app on my Google Nest Hub. My Google Nest Hub also has VIZIO soundbar as the default speaker (all of these are configured in m...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: US   Device: Google Nest Hub-> VIZIO Soundbar (V51-H6)   My Question or Issue Spotify is the default music app on my Google Nest Hub. My Google Nest Hub also...
  • MihailY
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution One version of the song name, other version ends up playing

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceXiaomi Mi9TOperating System(Android, Windows 11) My Question or IssueSpotify keeps getting confused beetween 2 remixes of a song. I don't think this is device related, but everytime "Seek Bromance - Avicci Vocal Edit" ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal Device Xiaomi Mi9T Operating System (Android, Windows 11)   My Question or Issue Spotify keeps getting confused beetween 2 remixes of a song. I don't thin...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to hide wraped ?

i dont seek for this feature, animation takes a lot of place and kick my epileptic everytime i alt tab for change music.

• i dont seek for this feature, animation takes a lot of place and kick my epileptic everytime i alt tab for change music.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way of requesting a missing or incorrectly labelled peice of music

I have noticed that sometimes either tracks are misssing from Spotify's library or the track on spotify isn't the correct version. My examples of this are the track Shadow by the Lurkers. There are two versions, an album version and a single version,...

• I have noticed that sometimes either tracks are misssing from Spotify's library or the track on spotify isn't the correct version. My examples of this are the track Shadow by the Lurkers. There are t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upfront Honesty about Audiobook Listening Time

Spotify audio books was an extremely pleasant surprise when I first saw it advertised on my home screen as a feature included with premium, which I have! I had long been hemming and hawing about purchasing an Audible subscription, but I just couldn't...

• Visitor
  • Spotify audio books was an extremely pleasant surprise when I first saw it advertised on my home screen as a feature included with premium, which I have! I had long been hemming and hawing about purc...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian - How can I get it?

I'm from Ukraine. I have read that "Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian users as an act of solidarity and support". I'd like to try it. How can I get it? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I'm from Ukraine. I have read that "Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian users as an act of solidarity and support". I'd like to try it. How can I get it? Thank you!
  • Juliana_V
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Overlapping song title and artist on Spotify for Android TV

Hi there. I have this little, but infuriating problem where the song title and artist overlap the album cover on the "Now Playing" screen. I think it's because the tv it's HD (something like 1080x732, it's a 32" screen, so it's pretty small tho) and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I have this little, but infuriating problem where the song title and artist overlap the album cover on the "Now Playing" screen. I think it's because the tv it's HD (something like 1080x732...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: [Samsung Smart TV] Spotify randomly stops playing after song or commercial ended

Hi all, my Samsung model UN43AU7090G (purchased in Sept 2023) completely turns off while playing Spotify (not any movies or tv shows) after 2-3 songs. I do not have any updates... Any ideas would be helpful because the constant interruption is frustr...

• Visitor
  • Hi all, my Samsung model UN43AU7090G (purchased in Sept 2023) completely turns off while playing Spotify (not any movies or tv shows) after 2-3 songs. I do not have any updates... Any ideas would be ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes