Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

reproducir musica modo offline

Hace un mes Spotify en modo offline solo reproduce los últimos discos descargados. Como se puede solucionar sin re-instalar la app?

• Visitor
  • Hace un mes Spotify en modo offline solo reproduce los últimos discos descargados. Como se puede solucionar sin re-instalar la app?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Opera Gx Web Player is bugged

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor some perculiar reason, whenever i try to play a song in the Web Player on Opera GX (not the sidebar), it skips a few songs and plays another one, plays it for exactly 9 ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Germany Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For some perculiar reason, whenever i try to play a song in the Web Player on Opera GX (n...
  • ArseneLupin111207
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player does not prevent macOS from turning screen off

Spotify web player doesn't prevent macOS from turning the screen off (while playing music). It appears to have started happening today. I can see the same behavior on two MacBooks and both in Chrome (102.0.5005.61) and Safari (15.5 – 17613.2.7.1.8). ...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify web player doesn't prevent macOS from turning the screen off (while playing music). It appears to have started happening today. I can see the same behavior on two MacBooks and both in Chrome ...
  • Zenism
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music
    WP
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Why are certain compilation albums arent feautred without explanation?

Why certain compilation albums are not on Spotify without any sort of explanation whatsoever.Examples include:Ultimate Kylie by Kylie Minouge (2004)2 Good 2 Be True by Aaron Carter (2006)Candy by Mandy Moore (2005)Thanks for all your answers!

• Music Fan
  • Why certain compilation albums are not on Spotify without any sort of explanation whatsoever. Examples include: Ultimate Kylie by Kylie Minouge (2004) 2 Good 2 Be True by Aaron Carter (2006) Cand...
  • britneyLover56
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play from my play list

I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand

• Visitor
  • I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not showing lyrics

Hi spotify I cannot seem to see Lryics due to some glitches i had to delete spotify before i was able to see lyrica but i cannot now anymore

• Visitor
  • Hi spotify I cannot seem to see Lryics due to some glitches i had to delete spotify before i was able to see lyrica but i cannot now anymore
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 購入前に作成したプレイリストは購入後オフラインで聞くことができますか?

購入前に作成したプレイリストは購入後オフラインで聞くことができますか?

• Visitor
  • 購入前に作成したプレイリストは購入後オフラインで聞くことができますか?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blends not updating content

Me and 4 other friends created a blend together. The feature advertises that it updates daily - however it has not updated anything in 4 days. All songs are exactly the same. Playtime remains the same as well. The official feedback was that blends ar...

• Me and 4 other friends created a blend together. The feature advertises that it updates daily - however it has not updated anything in 4 days. All songs are exactly the same. Playtime remains the sam...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why are my ads on Brazilian?

Hello, I'm Portuguese from Portugal.Since I use Spotify my ads were always in Portuguese of Portugal, until the last 2/3 months when I started to get ads in Brazilian. Why do you put people from Portugal listening to Brazilian ads after all this time...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm Portuguese from Portugal. Since I use Spotify my ads were always in Portuguese of Portugal, until the last 2/3 months when I started to get ads in Brazilian. Why do you put people from ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play from my play list

I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand

• Visitor
  • I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How long does it take an RSS feed to update?

I connected a new RSS feed following these directions: (https://support.spotifyforpodcasters.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043988572-Updating-an-RSS-feed-link-or-hosting-provider)...and I was wondering how long it takes to populate? It's still showing 1 e...

• Visitor
  • I connected a new RSS feed following these directions: (https://support.spotifyforpodcasters.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043988572-Updating-an-RSS-feed-link-or-hosting-provider) ...and I was wondering ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It keeps switching to another song/list after I play a song

Giving an example to better explain. I open Spotify, search for Iron Maiden, land on their main page, click on a song that I'd like to play, it plays, then it switches to some other artist/playlist/song that I was playing on another device before. I ...

• Regular
  • Giving an example to better explain. I open Spotify, search for Iron Maiden, land on their main page, click on a song that I'd like to play, it plays, then it switches to some other artist/playlist/s...
  • afkaraoglu
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do i get rid of search suggestions

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHuawei P20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueEverytime I for something starting with any letter except e, r, z, y or m, spotify suggest me an adult Podcast. I know that search suggestions are made depending on ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Huawei P20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Everytime I for something starting with any letter except e, r, z, y or m, spotify s...
  • karldejong
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution See previous songs in queue

Other music apps allow us to see the previous songs as well in the queue.How do I set the queue to show previous songs?

• Visitor
  • Other music apps allow us to see the previous songs as well in the queue. How do I set the queue to show previous songs?
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Composers and Songwriters

In recent communication with Broadcast Music Inc (BMI) regarding receiving performance royalties on a 35 Mil+ streamed song - Joey Bada$$ - Legendary ft J Cole - which I am credited as composer, BMI statement team stated, after only receiving 17,558,...

• Music Fan
  • In recent communication with Broadcast Music Inc (BMI) regarding receiving performance royalties on a 35 Mil+ streamed song - Joey Bada$$ - Legendary ft J Cole - which I am credited as composer, BMI ...
  • seeseebeats
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Feature Request
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo Show's new UI is too cluttered

The Spotify now playing UI on my Echo Show 8 is too cluttered after a recent update due to the addition of the the playback controls (previous , play, next) on the same row as the seeker bar.Plus when you click the down arrow it just shows the shuffl...

• Visitor
  • The Spotify now playing UI on my Echo Show 8 is too cluttered after a recent update due to the addition of the the playback controls (previous , play, next) on the same row as the seeker bar. Plus w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos blurry Album Art | Spotify Radio

Since beginning of October 2022, playing Spotify Radio through the "Sonos" App does display blurry album art for each and every song.

E9F08BAA-715C-47F1-B074-F67EEB775E47.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Since beginning of October 2022, playing Spotify Radio through the "Sonos" App does display blurry album art for each and every song.    
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Alexa] Get rid of my music suggestion

Hi all. As in subject I'm trying a way to get rid of the "Music for you" suggestions that appears on screen while playing something on echo show. It is ugly and spoils the screen. For example Amazon Music has a much cleaner screen. Is there any way?I...

• Hi all. As in subject I'm trying a way to get rid of the "Music for you" suggestions that appears on screen while playing something on echo show. It is ugly and spoils the screen. For example Am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes