Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app on Garmin watches not downloading

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGarmin Vivoactive 4Operating SystemN/A My Question or Issue After a recent update to the Spotify app for Garmin; downloading and syncing music no longer works. the Spotify app complains that "no known wifi networks found" T...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Garmin Vivoactive 4 Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue   After a recent update to the Spotify app for Garmin; downloading and syncing mus...
  • Ver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution JRE videos from podcast not working

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo guys, I've tried win 10 pc web version, win 10 app and android app - JRE show doesn't seem to play videos for me.Audio is fine - no problems there. But video is ju...

• Plan Free Country Russia Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So guys, I've tried win 10 pc web version, win 10 app and android app - JRE show doesn't s...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Issue: Shuffle is reset when I click on same playlist songs

Hi guys. Shuffle order is RESET when i click on same playlist songs again after page refresh.This should be fixed. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start playing Liked songs (or any playlist), set order to Shuffle2. Refresh page ( OR relogin, or open in other ...

• Regular
  • Hi guys.  Shuffle order is RESET when i click on same playlist songs again after page refresh. This should   be fixed.   Steps to reproduce:  1. Start playing Liked songs...
  • AndresM
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't see friend activity

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several weeks now, my friend activity pane is empty (see screenshot) and keeps telling me to go to settings to share my listening activity. I have already done this. I...

JustWilhelm_0-1640345733182.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For several weeks now, my friend activity pane is empty (see screenshot) and keeps telling me to go...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Friend Feed] Suddenly only the activity of a few friends are showing

Up until recently, the listening activity for a number of friends was shown, but suddenly only three of their profiles started to show their activity. It doesn't give me an error, and I have checked with my other friends' settings to see if their lis...

• Visitor
  • Up until recently, the listening activity for a number of friends was shown, but suddenly only three of their profiles started to show their activity. It doesn't give me an error, and I have checked ...
  • MafeG
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
    Friend Feed
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Serial podcast not playing

PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWeird issue where the serial podcast is not playing on either my Xbox or tv. It does play from the pho...

• Casual Listener
  • P remium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Weird issue wher...
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend Activity Settings Suggestion not going away

On the right side on Spotify, the notification "Let friends and followers.." hasn't gone away. I've clicked the button to go to Settings and selected the option to share my activity and I've deselected it, but the notification won't go away.

• Not applicable
  • On the right side on Spotify, the notification "Let friends and followers.." hasn't gone away. I've clicked the button to go to Settings and selected the option to share my activity and I've deselect...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bot adds to collaborative playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueA bot is adding content to a collaborative playlist. I've deleted its additions. I think Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue A bot&n...
  • Dian
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

[Playlists] What a joke

In just a few minutes I followed requests to have track numbers in playlists where there is now a musical note.Time after time "Luke", whoever that is, says the idea was closed because there weren't enough responses. of course there won't be enough r...

• Visitor
  • In just a few minutes I followed requests to have track numbers in playlists where there is now a musical note. Time after time "Luke", whoever that is, says the idea was closed because there weren'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist problem: Hani

There is a problem with this artist profile (click here) The name's Hani, but the problem is that it seems this profile holds more than one artist named the same way, including a Korean singer, a Japanese singer and more. Please, can this be fixed? I...

• Gig Goer
  • There is a problem with this artist profile (click here)   The name's Hani, but the problem is that it seems this profile holds more than one artist named the same way, including a Korean sing...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop]Pop out player

Just that, a feature where the video player, especially for podcasts, can be a pop out. Can be customly resized to users need/want. Especially on Desktop app.

• Visitor
  • Just that, a feature where the video player, especially for podcasts, can be a pop out. Can be customly resized to users need/want. Especially on Desktop app.
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Video buffering indefinitely on Xbox One

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceXbox OneOperating SystemXbox One My Question or IssueWhen I play a podcast that has video on my Xbox, the video only plays for 10-15 seconds and then I get the 3 dot buffering screen and it will stay like this indefinitely....

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Xbox One Operating System Xbox One   My Question or Issue When I play a podcast that has video on my Xbox, the video only plays for 10-15 seconds and th...
  • H3R3OS
  • Visitor
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes

[Playlists] How do I delete 500 playlists?

My cat came and sat on my keyboard and created 500 empty playlists (still not exactly sure how). Is there any way to delete multiple playlists at once? I loathe the idea of having to do it one. at. a. time.

• My cat came and sat on my keyboard and created 500 empty playlists (still not exactly sure how).  Is there any way to delete multiple playlists at once?  I loathe the idea of having to do i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution music breaks after yamaha upgrade 2.86

Since I upgraded my Yamaha rx-v679 to version 2.86 the music breaks randomly. It never happened before and it is not related to the Internet access as it works fine on my Android phone and computer.The Rxv679 is directly connected to the gateway usin...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I upgraded my Yamaha rx-v679 to version 2.86 the music breaks randomly. It never happened before and it is not related to the Internet access as it works fine on my Android phone and computer. ...
  • ravioli156
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Declutter Interface - Show "Now Playing" Only with Album Art

I just want the ability to toggle over to setting that will just show the info on the screen for the song currently playing. Just cleanly show album artwork (very large), song title and artist. Simple. Not all these cluttered lists and lists. It's su...

• I just want the ability to toggle over to setting that will just show the info on the screen for the song currently playing.   Just cleanly show album artwork (very large), song title and ar...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution listen along starts 12 to 23 seconds into the song ahead of who im listening along with

I'm on discord using the listen along feature and every song that comes on It starts anywhere 12-23 seconds into the song while all my other friends including the host start at the beginning of the song, we are all on discord so and none of my friend...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on discord using the listen along feature and every song that comes on It starts anywhere 12-23 seconds into the song while all my other friends including the host start at the beginning of the s...
  • MafeG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Audiobook narration

Hi, I can not seem to find an area on your website that might allow someone to upload a demo in the hopes of being hired by you to narrate audiobooks. Do you record at Spotify or are you distributing audiobooks recorded by a third party?

• Visitor
  • Hi,       I can not seem to find an area on your website that might allow someone to upload a demo in the hopes of being hired by you to narrate audiobooks. Do you record at Spot...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sexual ad breaks app playback

My Question or IssueEverytime an ad is due, an ad picture of a dude's balls is shown and the ad wont play, cant be skipped, and it stops the music. Only way around this is by closing the app and reopening. Issue returns at next ad break and I see the...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue Everytime an ad is due, an ad picture of a dude's balls is shown and the ad wont play, cant be skipped, and it stops the music. Only way around this is by closing the app and re...
  • Jeremy
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Inappropriate Ad Removal

Hi, my issue regards one of the commercials I had pop up while listening. It was an ad for a brand of perfume/cologne, and it involved an immodestly dressed male and female in their bathing suits having physical interactions on a boat with the female...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my issue regards one of the commercials I had pop up while listening. It was an ad for a brand of perfume/cologne, and it involved an immodestly dressed male and female in their bathing suits hav...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes