Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not recognizing Bluetooth headphones

I’m having the same issue both on my Soundcore Liberty 4NC headphones and my car with the regular Bluetooth. It shows that I am playing music to the headphones and car ( both on the phone and watch showing it’s playing and connected). The volume I’ve...

• Visitor
  • I’m having the same issue both on my Soundcore Liberty 4NC headphones and my car with the regular Bluetooth. It shows that I am playing music to the headphones and car ( both on the phone and watch s...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop playing a specific podcast Spotify keep playing a specific podcast

Stop playing a specific podcast Spotify keep playing a specific podcast I do NOT want to listen to at all. Why? After it plays whatever it goes to The Last of Us podcast. It’s so irritating.

• Visitor
  • Stop playing a specific podcast Spotify keep playing a specific podcast I do NOT want to listen to at all. Why? After it plays whatever it goes to The Last of Us podcast. It’s so irritating.
  • LBKTHREE
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Jam queue reshuffles when someone adds a song

Whenever I'm in a Jam with someone, the playlist queue currently playing will reshuffle each time the other person adds a song to the queue.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I'm in a Jam with someone, the playlist queue currently playing will reshuffle each time the other person adds a song to the queue.
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lenovo Smart Clock connects to wrong Spotify Account

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceLenovo Smart ClockOperating System My Question or IssueWe have 2 Lenovo Smart Clocks in the house. One is working fine. The other we will set up nd link to my son's Spotify profile and then the clock will switch to using my d...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Lenovo Smart Clock Operating System     My Question or Issue We have 2 Lenovo Smart Clocks in the house. One is working fine. The other we will ...
  • MrtnVlg
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Venu 3 not downloading podcast

Hello. Garmin watch and Spotify app are both updated to the most recent software. I have been stuggling with getting the Serial S04 podcast series synced and downloaded to my watch. I have followed/ unfollowed the Podcast, deleted the Spotify app fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Garmin watch and Spotify app are both updated to the most recent software. I have been stuggling with getting the Serial S04 podcast series synced and downloaded to my watch. I have followed/ ...
  • Pl995n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Automatically download unplayed podcast episodes

I've recently started a podcast with many episodes and want to download some of the unplayed episodes. I can see how to automatically download new episodes, but I was wondering if I can set it up so the next three unplayed episodes are downloaded aut...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently started a podcast with many episodes and want to download some of the unplayed episodes. I can see how to automatically download new episodes, but I was wondering if I can set it up so ...
  • MartinT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast won't play or download

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDevicePixel 6Operating SystemAndroid 14 My Question or IssueI started listening to a new podcast and downloaded the first 2 episodes, no problem. This morning i downloaded episode 3 and 4. Episode 3 played for 10 minutes, and...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Pixel 6 Operating System Android 14   My Question or Issue I started listening to a new podcast and downloaded the first 2 episodes, no prob...
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborator link is gone?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhat happened to the invite collaborators link?!?!

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue What ha...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play Jordan Peterson podcast

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceall of themOperating Systemall of them My Question or IssueI can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time nothing happens. This does not happen with any other podcast. This happens ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device all of them Operating System all of them   My Question or Issue I can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time...
  • nachoman42
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Fire TV Stick 4K / Android] Daily Spotify notifications shown under Settings/Notifications

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceFire TV Stick 4KOperating SystemFire OS 6.2.7.7 (Android) My Question or IssueMy Fire TV stick shows notifications everyday from Spotify app, and I have no way of stopping this from happening. When clicking the notification ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Fire TV Stick 4K Operating System Fire OS 6.2.7.7 (Android)   My Question or Issue My Fire TV stick shows notifications everyday from Spotify app, and I ...
  • OscarDC
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
    Fire OS
    fire TV
    Fire TV 4K Stick
    Notifications
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Casting not possible when Bluetooth headset is activated

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark DeviceSamsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Operating SystemAndroid-version: 14, One UI-version: 6.1 My Question or IssueIf I'm casting the sound from Spotify to one of my Google home speakers (via wifia) and then turn on my Bluetooth he...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark  Device Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra  Operating System Android-version: 14, One UI-version: 6.1   My Question or Issue If I'm casting the sound from ...
  • ChristinaLy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
    Connect
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend Activity list dissapeared

Hey! So yesterday my friend list just disappeared from my feed. I'm wondering if this might be a glitch or something because I have the proper settings active to display this feature. I've tried uninstalling and it's still gone. Note: I created a new...

• Hey! So yesterday my friend list just disappeared from my feed. I'm wondering if this might be a glitch or something because I have the proper settings active to display this feature.   I've t...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player/PWA: Page Not Available

I am a premium member in the US using a Chromebook and your PWA or Web Player to access media. My device is updated and the browser cache has been cleared. Seems like your systems crashed yet again given there is currently a page not available messag...

• Visitor
  • I am a premium member in the US using a Chromebook and your PWA or Web Player to access media.  My device is updated and the browser cache has been cleared.  Seems like your systems crashed...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Update 'Your Summer Rewind' playlist

Any chance the 'Your Summer Rewind' Spotify playlist will be updated? It appears to be last updated Jun 23, 2020 and no updates since then.

• Visitor
  • Any chance the 'Your Summer Rewind' Spotify playlist will be updated? It appears to be last updated Jun 23, 2020 and no updates since then.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why isn’t my extended streaming history data ready yet?

Can I re-request my extended streaming history? It’s been over 30 days and I haven’t received an email saying my data is ready. I requested the data on the 14th March.

• Visitor
  • Can I re-request my extended streaming history? It’s been over 30 days and I haven’t received an email saying my data is ready. I requested the data on the 14th March.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I am in my car the skip song buttion in my only skips like 10 second.

The skip buttion in my car use to work and it would skip the full song now it only skips like 10 or so seconds has there been a new feature that i cannot find in setting ? It has only started happening as of the 16/11/2023.

• Visitor
  • The skip buttion in my car use to work and it would skip the full song now it only skips like 10 or so seconds has there been a new feature that i cannot find in setting ? It has only started happeni...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How my SONOS system came on in my office in the middle of the night?

My SONOS system came on in my office in the middle of the night, at maximum volume, even though no-one was connected to the system's WiFi network.I suspect one of my colleagues stayed logged on to his Spotify account when he left, and when he tried t...

• My SONOS system came on in my office in the middle of the night, at maximum volume, even though no-one was connected to the system's WiFi network. I suspect one of my colleagues stayed logged on to ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why are specific songs grayed out after i listen to them a few times

i want to listen to ayesha erotica songs but everytime i listen to a noramal song or a sped up version podcast of the song, it gets removed after a few hours and i dont know why.

• Casual Listener
  • i want to listen to ayesha erotica songs but everytime i listen to a noramal song or a sped up version podcast of the song, it gets removed after a few hours and i dont know why.
  • Ahmeteroticaonline
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I am unable to cancel the redirect from Spotify to RSS.com

It gives the option to remove, but when I press it, it stays the same. I was just testing out some of the features, and now I can't stop the redirect. My podcast isn't visible on Spotify now, it says it's unavailable. What do I do?

• Visitor
  • It gives the option to remove, but when I press it, it stays the same. I was just testing out some of the features, and now I can't stop the redirect. My podcast isn't visible on Spotify now, it says...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes