Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast episode won't play

PlanFreeCountryU.S.ADeviceToshiba (school laptop)Operating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueI tried multiple times to play the newer episodes to the distractible podcast and it would go through 2 ads, then buffer like it's about to play then it ...

•   Plan Free Country U.S.A Device Toshiba (school laptop) Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue I tried multiple times to play the newer episodes to the distrac...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 local files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 5Operating SystemNA My Question or IssueThe Spotify app on the PS5 seems to be really buggy when playing music from playlists containing local files. The issue isn't that I would like to download those...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 5 Operating System NA   My Question or Issue The Spotify app on the PS5 seems to be really buggy when playing music from playlists...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Device don't show in web player

Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) installed on another PC and logged in with a different ac...

• Regular
  • Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) instal...
  • MafeG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A Section Photo Dimensions

Hi, I'm trying to find out the dimensions for photos in the about section (Artist Profile). Thanks.

• Hi, I'm trying to find out the dimensions for photos in the about section (Artist Profile). Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot See Friend Activity

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI cannot see my friend’s activities, even though I have Share my listening activity enabled, and the view option for friend activity enabled.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I cannot see my friend’s activities, even though I have Share my listeni...
  • Amayy
  • Rising Star 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Screensaver broken in WebOS app (LG OLED Smart TV CX)

The newest update of Spotify WebOS app on in LG OLED Smart TV CX does not go into screensaver mode (the general LG screensaver with "fireworks") any more.PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceLG OLED Smart TV 48CXOperating SystemWebOS 5.3.0-19 My Question o...

• The newest update of Spotify WebOS app on in LG OLED Smart TV CX does not go into screensaver mode (the general LG screensaver with "fireworks") any more. Plan Premium Country Finland Devic...
  • YurGr
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 16 likes
  • TV
  • 70 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Collab Playlist

PlanFree & PremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceWindows & IOSOperating SystemWindows 10 & IOS 15My Question or IssueSo I and my friend have a private collab playlist together, and one night when we were doing a listening party, my friend got access to it...

• Plan Free & Premium Country United States Device Windows & IOS Operating System Windows 10 & IOS 15 My Question or Issue So I and my friend have a private collab playlist togethe...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [BUG] Input placeholder text incomplete

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceGoogle Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIn the "reply" input field for some threads, there's a "placeholder" text that informs the user why you cannot r...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device Google Chrome   Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue In the "reply" input field ...
  • OscarDC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [BUG] Private Messenger Consent Agreement loop

.PlanPremiumCountryNorwayBrowserGoogle Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm unable to accept the "Private Messenger Consent Agreement" because every time i click "ACCEPT" i get redir...

• Music Fan
  • .Plan Premium Country Norway Browser Google Chrome  Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm unable to accept the "P...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify opens on the same song and starts playing it over and over again

I use Spotify premium on my poco x3 nfc android smartphone. When I open the app, even when it's playing a different song, it will open the page of this one specific song and start playing it. This has been happening for weeks and it's always the same...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify premium on my poco x3 nfc android smartphone. When I open the app, even when it's playing a different song, it will open the page of this one specific song and start playing it. This ha...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Your Library] Liked Songs header row is overlapping with the songs when scrolling

On the Liked Songs page when you scroll through the list the header row's background is transparent so you see the songs under the text and it makes it unreadable sometimes. There was a gradient or solid color here before if i remember correctly.

brianelete_0-1640771364033.png
  • Gig Goer
  • On the Liked Songs page when you scroll through the list the header row's background is transparent so you see the songs under the text and it makes it unreadable sometimes. There was a gradient or s...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend activity not showing a single friend

Hey guys!My friend activity isn't showing any friends at all, I tried turning the sharing of my activity on and off, connecting and unconnecting Facebook, but nothing seems to work.When I connect Facebook, it says I have 0 friends on Spotify, even th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! My friend activity isn't showing any friends at all, I tried turning the sharing of my activity on and off, connecting and unconnecting Facebook, but nothing seems to work. When I connect...
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Access denied to my own post

Good morning.I cannot access to my own message. I wrote it yesterday and I have noticed I have lost the access because another user commented to it and I was notified via Email. Clicking on the link to answer, all I see is:"Access Denied You do not h...

• Composer
  • Good morning. I cannot access to my own message. I wrote it yesterday and I have noticed I have lost the access because another user commented to it and I was notified via Email. Clicking on the l...
  • Leamel
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Sponsorship Bug

PremiumCanada Device(Macbook Air, M1, 2020) My Question or IssueNavigating to a podcast, there will be an area underneath the about section, that says "sponsored by' with a row of the same gif. If you click on it, it'll take you to a page that says "...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Canada   Device (Macbook Air, M1, 2020)   My Question or Issue Navigating to a podcast, there will be an area underneath the about section, that says "sponsored by' with a ro...
  • MafeG
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Experiencing stutter randomly on my Yamaha WXA50

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceYamaha WXA50Operating SystemNA My Question or IssueI'm experiencing randomly stutter using Spotify Connect with my Yamaha WXA-50. When I play music via spotify connect after some time randomly the music stops an...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Yamaha WXA50 Operating System NA   My Question or Issue I'm experiencing randomly stutter using Spotify Connect with my Yamaha WXA-50. When ...
  • Sandra9111
  • Casual Listener
  • 101 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 101 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Adjust Ukrainian localization

Hello!I'd like to propose some improvements for Ukrainian localization. 1. Daily MixesFor now the localized version of "Daily Mix #" is "Денна добірка (#)" (# for number) but this is too long and looks off in playlist cover.I propose changing it to "...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'd like to propose some improvements for Ukrainian localization.   1. Daily Mixes For now the localized version of "Daily Mix #" is "Денна добірка (#)" (# for number) but this is too...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Developer] Multiple Font/Language Support/user lyric input

So I'm a native English speaker, but I speak multiple languages. When using the Lyrics feature, I'm glad that the native language lyrics are there in the native language, but I can't always read the font that Spotify chooses. (One example being Spoti...

• So I'm a native English speaker, but I speak multiple languages.  When using the Lyrics feature, I'm glad that the native language lyrics are there in the native language, but I can't always rea...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Google Nest] "Normalise Volume" on Google Nest Audio speaker

Hi Spotify Support,I have an issue with my Google Nest Audio speaker.So I posted the details to Google Senior Support team and they suggested that the problem could be due to a Spotify issue and they asked me to report it here. I have a massive Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Support, I have an issue with my Google Nest Audio speaker. So I posted the details to Google Senior Support team and they suggested that the problem could be due to a Spotify issue and ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Nest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't activate paid podcast

PlanPremiumCountry: USA Device: Browser, Pixel 3a, desktop app Operating SystemAndroid, Linux My Question or IssueI just listened to a podcast teaser episode in the Spotify app and decided to subscribe. I couldn't find a subscribe button in the app s...

Centaur1_0-1640450042419.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country: USA   Device: Browser, Pixel 3a, desktop app   Operating System Android, Linux   My Question or Issue I just listened to a podcast teaser episode in...
  • Alex
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Only Downloaded Songs Play when Off Wifi

Whenever I am not on Wifi, I can only play the songs I have downloaded. This is even with a secure internet connection. I've tried restarting the app, signing in and out, turning on and off the offline mode and nothing solves the problem. If I want t...

• Whenever I am not on Wifi, I can only play the songs I have downloaded. This is even with a secure internet connection. I've tried restarting the app, signing in and out, turning on and off the offli...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes