Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

New Search Page - UI not convenient

Personally I don't like the "Stories" on the top of the page "Search", they block the access to music genres. I don't think it is ergonomic.I don't think the stories are useful, i wonder if i'm the only one in this situation. Thanks

• Visitor
  • Personally I don't like the "Stories" on the top of the page "Search", they block the access to music genres. I don't think it is ergonomic. I don't think the stories are useful, i wonder if i'm the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop showing Spotify Duo ads to premium users.

I don't think it's respectful of paying user's to show them ads for another service, when the main draw to purchase premium is to avoid ads.The box appears on top on my liked songs playlist, and must be closed frequently. I am the only person using m...

• Visitor
  • I don't think it's respectful of paying user's to show them ads for another service, when the main draw to purchase premium is to avoid ads. The box appears on top on my liked songs playlist, and mu...
  • Orin2
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Chromecast

Where desapear chromecast button after update PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Where desapear chromecast button after update   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, ...
  • GCKF
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect and BT enabled hearing aids don't mix

When playing music using Spotify on iOS, my BT enabled hearing aids switch to "phone mode" because the phone is claiming them. That is fine, and that's how it works with all other apps that produce sound. When streaming Spotify on any other device (w...

• Casual Listener
  • When playing music using Spotify on iOS, my BT enabled hearing aids switch to "phone mode" because the phone is claiming them. That is fine, and that's how it works with all other apps that produce s...
  • romell
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Music between songs

Question. May sound odd but I can listen to something and when its done Indian Music or Middle Eastern Music starts. I don't mind but it is not anything I listen too. What can I do to stop it? Told you its a strange question.

• Visitor
  • Question. May sound odd but I can listen to something and when its done Indian Music or Middle Eastern Music starts. I don't mind but it is not anything I listen too. What can I do to stop it? Told y...
  • Lyndos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My dead friend's music is being assigned to someone else

My friend - Iain MacDonald, who died in 2018, was a great Scottish folk musician. You have his music linked to a living South African!

• Casual Listener
  • My friend - Iain MacDonald, who died in 2018, was a great Scottish folk musician. You have his music linked to a living South African!
  • Bregelad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't submit an idea

I try to submit an idea and it asks me to pick a platform and category. But no matter what I choose, it tells me they can't be found and my idea doesn't get posted. Eventually I get accused of post flooding as I try to find any combo of platforms and...

• I try to submit an idea and it asks me to pick a platform and category. But no matter what I choose, it tells me they can't be found and my idea doesn't get posted. Eventually I get accused of post f...
  • coldcav
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify has been incredibly slow after switching accounts.

After getting a new spotify account with a duo plan, my spotify has been incredibly slow across all my devices. On my previous account I had never had this issue. Like when skipping a song it takes like 5 seconds before it actually skips it, same cas...

• Casual Listener
  • After getting a new spotify account with a duo plan, my spotify has been incredibly slow across all my devices. On my previous account I had never had this issue. Like when skipping a song it takes l...
  • Maria
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to see my 2023 spotify wrapped again. Is there anyway i can?

I need proof and/or want to see what my spotify wrapped details included. I thought it was Interesting first time around but didn't end up getting screen shots of any of it.

• Visitor
  • I need proof and/or want to see what my spotify wrapped details included. I thought it was Interesting first time around but didn't end up getting screen shots of any of it.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple CarPlay

Having issues with Spotify on Apple car play most of the time the skip button on steering wheel doesn’t work for Spotify contacted Apple and said it Spotify issue anyone be able to help? I have removed Spotify and redownloaded removed phone from car

• Visitor
  • Having issues with Spotify on Apple car play most of the time the skip button on steering wheel doesn’t work for Spotify contacted Apple and said it Spotify issue anyone be able to help?   I h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Zoom issues!

Does anyone know if its possible to play music from my Spotify account via zoom please on a Google chrome book? (Not a desktop)

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know if its possible to play music from my Spotify account via zoom please on a Google chrome book? (Not a desktop)
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get more localised adverts?

PlanFreeCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI have my location set to UK, but I'm getting adverts for London (I'm 200 miles away from London),and I'm fed up with all the London based advertisers (especially that woman and ...

•   Plan Free Country UK Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I have my location set to UK, but I'm getting adverts for London (I'm 200 miles away from Lond...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Loop button suddenly automatically disabled by default

I have been using spotify for years and my loop button has always been on. I never switched it off. However, recently it has been defaulted to off and I have to switch it on manually. It now switches off the moment i choose a different song, even if ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using spotify for years and my loop button has always been on. I never switched it off. However, recently it has been defaulted to off and I have to switch it on manually. It now switches...
  • dhgdfgfdg
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Cómo evitar que spotify agregue canciones a mi playlist?

En una de mis playlist tengo pocas canciones y spotify agrega canciones recomendadas que no quiero escuchar, tengo que esperar mucho para escuchar las canciones que agregué.

• Visitor
  • En una de mis playlist tengo pocas canciones y spotify agrega canciones recomendadas que no quiero escuchar, tengo que esperar mucho para escuchar las canciones que agregué.
  • Vasil
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't connect to Sonos devices for a few days now.

Hi, I've been using Spotify to play music on multiple ethernet-wired Sonos speakers for years, up until a few days ago. Now, Spotify just says "Connecting to " when I try to connect and eventually times out. This happens on Spotify on Windows 11 and ...

• Hi, I've been using Spotify to play music on multiple ethernet-wired Sonos speakers for years, up until a few days ago. Now, Spotify just says "Connecting to " when I try to connect and eventually t...
  • davehouser1
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Podcasts Keep Unmarking as Played

I have a similiar issue. Podcasts I played completely to the end, and used to be marked as played, are no longer marked as such. I'm having to remember which episodes I've listened to or not. Any suggestions?

• Visitor
  • I have a similiar issue. Podcasts I played completely to the end, and used to be marked as played, are no longer marked as such. I'm having to remember which episodes I've listened to or not. Any sug...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify For Artists - Bring Back the ability to view song performance by 24 hours

This was by far the MOST useful feature in Spotify For Artists, and Spotify decide to remove it without consulting the actual users.I know its the most useful because its the first thing I do when I log on. Now its so irritating to look at the 7 day ...

• Roadie
  • This was by far the MOST useful feature in Spotify For Artists, and Spotify decide to remove it without consulting the actual users. I know its the most useful because its the first thing I do when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music I play during a private session is influencing my recommended songs

I have been listening to playlists while I sleep, like "HZ frequencies". My last daylist was all music like this. I thought if I enabled a private session it wouldn't influence recommended music?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been listening to playlists while I sleep, like "HZ frequencies". My last daylist was all music like this. I thought if I enabled a private session it wouldn't influence recommended music?
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Musical therapy playlists

Hello! I have ms and recent research shows that people can improve the speed and quality of their walking gait if they listen to upbeat songs while walking when the songs are 10% faster in tempo than their normal speed. Think "Stayin Alive" for examp...

• Visitor
  • Hello!  I have ms and recent research shows that people can improve the speed and quality of their walking gait if they listen to upbeat songs while walking when the songs are 10% faster in temp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes