Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify sound not when using AirPlay in my car?

The sound quality when using AirPlay doesn’t sound as good as Apple. How do I get it to aound the same or better? There has to be a trick. Apple sucks and don’t want to use it. Spotify is great!

• Visitor
  • The sound quality when using AirPlay doesn’t sound as good as Apple. How do I get it to aound the same or better? There has to be a trick. Apple sucks and don’t want to use it. Spotify is great!
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution feature where we can look at our recent songs by order from previous weelky made content

Hi I had a song that played from a discovery weekly Playlist and now I have the tempo and beat stuck in my head but can't think of the name or find the song. A simple history feature would save many headaches and make it easier to find the songs that...

• Visitor
  • Hi I had a song that played from a discovery weekly Playlist and now I have the tempo and beat stuck in my head but can't think of the name or find the song.  A simple history feature would save...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't access Spotify Artist

Hello, I have already applied for access to Spotify Artist several times over the past couple of months, but during all this time I have not received an answer to my email

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have already applied for access to Spotify Artist several times over the past couple of months, but during all this time I have not received an answer to my email
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast cut short Android

Podcast episode show length of 1 hour and 20 something minutes. When playing player says length is 7:38 minutes after which it skips to next episode. Based on content and other episode length should definitely be more like 1 hour 20 not less than 10 ...

• Podcast episode show length of 1 hour and 20 something minutes. When playing player says length is 7:38 minutes after which it skips to next episode. Based on content and other episode length should ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Re: Playing just music for an artist, no commentaries

Same. One of my favorite country artists has commentaries with his music. I was listening via the artist's profile yesterday and I was mostly getting less music and more of him going "This song means so much to me because blah blah blah I love this s...

• Casual Listener
  • Same. One of my favorite country artists has commentaries with his music. I was listening via the artist's profile yesterday and I was mostly getting less music and more of him going "This song means...
  • Samanthalynn24
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Por que meu spotify para automaticamente?

Meu spotify toca algumas musicas e depois para automaticamente. Já reiniciei o dispositivo, já solicitei para sair de todos os dispositivos conectados e nada, ele simplesmente para de tocar ou pula a musica do nada.

• Visitor
  • Meu spotify toca algumas musicas e depois para automaticamente. Já reiniciei o dispositivo, já solicitei para sair de todos os dispositivos conectados e nada, ele simplesmente para de tocar ou pula a...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution po 20 dniach wyłączyło mi się premium które miało być 3 miesiące

aktywowałem kod na 3 miesiące od media expert 1 kiwetnia. 20 kwietnia pojawił się komunikat że wersja bezpłatna 14 dniowa się zakończyła.Powinna trwać do 1 lipca taki komunikat pojawił się w momencie rejestracji kodu

• Visitor
  • aktywowałem kod na 3 miesiące od media expert 1 kiwetnia. 20 kwietnia pojawił się komunikat że wersja bezpłatna 14 dniowa się zakończyła.Powinna trwać do 1 lipca taki komunikat pojawił się w momencie...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

La publicidad me muestra música que jamás escucharía

No entiendo por qué sucede algo así con la intención artificial... Si tan inteligente es, sabría de sobra que jamás escucharía reguetón, me parece lo peor que ha creado la humanidad y me sigue mostrando eso que no es ni música ni arte ni nada, me par...

• Visitor
  • No entiendo por qué sucede algo así con la intención artificial... Si tan inteligente es, sabría de sobra que jamás escucharía reguetón, me parece lo peor que ha creado la humanidad y me sigue mostra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ポッドキャストを公開したらエラーになって削除されてしまったようです

パソコンでSpotify for podcastで音声番組を公開後、「spotifyで聴く」をおしたら「保護されたコンテンツで再生できません」という表示が出てしまい、しばらくすると公開したものも削除されていました。また、そもそもパソコンでspotify自体を再生できません。ブラウザのアップデート等は対応しましたが解決しません。同じ環境で使っている他の社員は問題なく操作できているので、社内のファイヤーウォールの問題ではありません。

• Visitor
  • パソコンでSpotify for podcastで音声番組を公開後、「spotifyで聴く」をおしたら「保護されたコンテンツで再生できません」という表示が出てしまい、しばらくすると公開したものも削除されていました。 また、そもそもパソコンでspotify自体を再生できません。 ブラウザのアップデート等は対応しましたが解決しません。 同じ環境で使っている他の社員は問題なく操作できているの...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Custom concert recommendations for the wrong country

I am located in France. My Country/Region is set to France in settings. However, I receive Spotify custom concert recommendations in England, not in France. How can I correct this?

• Visitor
  • I am located in France. My Country/Region is set to France in settings. However, I receive Spotify custom concert recommendations in England, not in France. How can I correct this?
  • Blp2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle is on but it plays from beginning and then plays in order

I have a playlist of every Taylor swift song in order by album and song in album and my shuffle is on and it plays debute then fearless speak now and so on in order while on shuffle and when shuffle is off I click a folklore song and after that goes ...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist of every Taylor swift song in order by album and song in album and my shuffle is on and it plays debute then fearless speak now and so on in order while on shuffle and when shuffle ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio glitching during song in new Spotify version (NOT dip at end of song)

In a new version of Spotify, hardware acceleration is now bugged causing audio glitches or hitches. They don't happen all the time but often enough to be a recurring problem. The only solution was to disable hardware acceleration which I have never n...

• Music Fan
  • In a new version of Spotify, hardware acceleration is now bugged causing audio glitches or hitches. They don't happen all the time but often enough to be a recurring problem. The only solution was to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music plays with no sound

on Spotify connects to my Bluetooth in my car the play with no sound. I need to continue to turn off my phone and turn it back on in order to hear sound.

• Visitor
  • on Spotify connects to my Bluetooth in my car the play with no sound. I need to continue to turn off my phone and turn it back on in order to hear sound.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution share a private playlist

I have a playlist that I only want to be able to share with one person, and have it set as private, but when I give them a link to it, when they try to use the link, it doesn't work.

• I have a playlist that I only want to be able to share with one person, and have it set as private, but when I give them a link to it, when they try to use the link, it doesn't work.
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Plagiarized Song

So I tried going through Spotify's method of reporting this, but apparently that only works if you are/represent the original owner of the song, so I'm just gonna copy paste what I said here. ---------- Offending link:https://open.spotify.com/album/5...

• Music Fan
  • So I tried going through Spotify's method of reporting this, but apparently that only works if you are/represent the original owner of the song, so I'm just gonna copy paste what I said here.  ...
  • Dodecalog
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes