Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't restart my playlist on Spotify

I can't restart my playlist on Spotify

I love my playlist to listen to in the car, but I can't restart my playlist and I don't know what to do! I don't have premium, so after it plays all my songs on the playlist, it plays random music! And it won't restart my playlist and I don't know what to do! And I've read other comments to try the shuffle button but I don't have one, or I can't find it! And just to mention I have a Google pixel 6 so I don't know if that has anything to do with it, what can I do?
3 Replies

Hey @n0racool,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

It seems like you have Autoplay setting turned on on the device you're using. You should be able to stop Autoplay at the end of the playlist by turning this setting off. Go to Settings > Autoplay > There you'll see Autoplay " Enjoy nonstop listening" when your music ends . When you switch this off, the app won't play something similar when your playlist ends. 

Let us know how it goes. If Autoplay of the songs continues even after switching this setting off, we'll do our best to figure out why this is happening on your end.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have the same issue and have Autoplay disabled.

Hey @Nik0deemus

Thanks for joining the thread!
Keep in mind that listening on demand is a Premium-only feature, available only on select playlists if you're using the free tier of the app.
With this in mind, we'd also like to ask you for some additional details -

Which playlists does this occur with and does it happen when you connect your app to an external device or anytime you use the app?
A more detailed explanation (and if possible - an .mp4 video recording of the issue) would be of help! 🙂

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Tip: You can read more about what's included in out Premium plans here.

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts