Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG web os sound jumping

Solved!

LG web os sound jumping

I installed Spotify in my new 2015 LG UF7700 tv and it doesn't sound right. At first it seems to sound fine, however from time to time it jumps a fraction of a second producing odd tempo shifts. It only happens with Spotify app. Tried several receivers with ARC and optical, same thing.

Does anyone experienced this? Any fixes known?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

After the firmware 03.20.05 update, this problem seems to be gone on uf772v. Therefore I guess this was never a direct Spotify issue after all.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks for the info, I'll check if that is available for me too.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Exact same for me. Skips slightly probably every 40s or more frequent.
Setup details: Analog audio output, Spotify v1.0.7, webos 2.0.2-454401, tv model; uf772v with firmware 03.03.57

Agreed.

The WebOS 2.0-app desperately needs an update! I can't even browse my saved albums, let alone save an album. Basically we can only search (which is of course a disaster on a TV), browse existing playlists and add single tracks to existing playlists.

That's like Spotify back in 2009...

We need Connect, Browse Albums, Save Albums, Create new Playlists.... come on Spotify this is basic functionality! Why is it lacking on a brand new 2015 LG TV that is advertised as being golden combination with Spotify! Also, the Now Playing screen looks like something my 4-year old nephew whipped up when he accidentally found a copy of MS Frontpage on my 12-year old laptop and started smashing the touchpad 🙂

It is for sure an app issue. A music app that sounds bad!?
Family premium at risk here if I don't hear nice clean sound really soon.

It would be nice with an update on this from Spotify staff. Even if it's on the level of; "we have been able to recreate this issue", or even better; "bug fix expected in next release".

If this is not a sw issue, I would consider taking advantage of the full refund of the TV while I still have the option available.
Marked as solution

After the firmware 03.20.05 update, this problem seems to be gone on uf772v. Therefore I guess this was never a direct Spotify issue after all.
Marked as solution

Thanks for the info, I'll check if that is available for me too.

Suggested posts