Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Language in general and podcasts

Language in general and podcasts

Plan : Premium

Device : PC and phone

My Question or Issue

In Switzerland, we speak 4 languages, officaly. But most people just speak 1 and a bit of another. Spotify Switzerland works as we are German. I don't speak German.

Before I had Premium, ads were in German, but I don't care because I didn't realy listen to them anyway.

The very annoying part is having suggestions in German. Even if I don't listen German music. So, as most Swiss from the french part (almost 50% of the population so it's not irrelevant), we hate the automatic discover feature. The personlised discover works better though.

The most annoying are Podcast : all podcast are drown by German podcast. There are a couple in English that I started listening. Can't find any in French. And when I'm searching something I understand, it takes 30min to find a couple that I can understand. Until now, I didn't find any that I can understand AND that I'm really intesrested in.

I realy would like to be able to find podcast and listen to them, but everything is in German even though I set the language in French.

1 Reply

Hello @TheDoz.

Do you mean Autoplay by "automatic discover feature"?

Regarding podcasts, have you tried searching for them in the Search bar yet? You could use tags like "French" or "Swiss", to rather see results you may be interested in.

Let me know, I'd love to help.

Felix

Suggested posts