Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Solved!

I signed up to Spotify and made all my playlists but I must have typed in the wrong email address because when I clicked forgot password I wasn't sent an email to recover my password. I then was also able to log in to another account with the same email! How to I go about recovering my old account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm currently on the premium plan and my services has stop working on my android this is the only device i use for my music ,and when i try to log in it keeps giving me errors like my username is wrong or password but i changed my password 4times already and i still can't get my music to play,.can someone please help me with this I need a phn number to talk to someone, this is bull*#!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I'm currently on the premium plan and my services has stop working on my android this is the only device i use for my music ,and when i try to log in it keeps giving me errors like my username is wrong or password but i changed my password 4times already and i still can't get my music to play,.can someone please help me with this I need a phn number to talk to someone, this is bull*#!

Suggested posts