Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Massive space between lyrics when shared

Massive space between lyrics when shared

Recently whenever i share lyrics on an Android device the space between lines in the lyrics is bigger than before and it takes too much space in the screen. I know this is a temporary feature but i hope this does not go to the final version of the app.

In the pictures there is an example of a single lyric with multiple lines and another example of multiple lyrics

Screenshot_2023-07-17-20-02-16-911_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-17-20-02-20-682_com.miui.gallery.jpg
43 Replies

It is very aesthetically unpleasing how the lyrics are displayed when I want to share them. I wonder if there is a way to fix this.

Screenshot_2023-07-17-18-11-34-685_com.spotify.music.jpg

same issue here ! it doesn't look pleasing. Also looks annoying.

When I'm trying to share some lyrics on Instastory, between the lines there is a big blank space, which looks unpleasant for eye, and makes it difficult to share more lyrics.

if i click my spotify share button on the lyrics section it comes out all spaced out like this (imagine the x's are the lyrics)
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
spotify

Screenshot_20230719-124832.png

 it comes out like this when the lyrics are supposed to be close together 

As letras das músicas estão com o design diferente na hora do compartilhamento, estão com um espaçamento maior para cada parágrafo

i have the exact same problem and 0 ideas on how to fix it

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We'd like to investigate further. Could you please share the following info, if you haven't already:

We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've been having this issue as well for over a week now. I have an android device (Huawei Honor 9X) and my Spotify version is 8.8.54.481

I used to share my lyrics without them being so spaced out before. I don't feel like using this feature anymore if it's going to be like this.

Screenshot_20230722_132311_com.spotify.music.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-24-13-16-44-201_com.spotify.music.jpg

me too

could you please fix it asap. until rn it doesn't look pleasing. it really annoying :v

Screenshot_20230727_194406.jpg

 waktu mau share lirik ke sg, tapi tampilannya gni, spaceny trlalu panjang, bikin ga nyaman. secepatnya diperbaiki ya

Screenshot_2023-07-27-21-45-45-87_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg

 I've been having this issue ever since the last update. i have an Android device (Oppo A16) ColorOS 11.1 and my Spotify version is 8.8.54.481

My device is a Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC with Miui OS 14

Spotify version is 8.8.54.481

Hey folks,

Thanks for sending over the requested info.

We've forwarded it to the relevant team and we'll get back to you in this thread as soon as we have an update.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

The recent update made the lyrics whenever I try to share in my ig story cut and has very wide spaces, this only happens on Android devices. When I try to do it in my iphone, the lyrics were properly formatted. Please fix this, this wasn't like this before the recent updates i believe!

Update on this

Hi @PatrickArana,

Good news, we've been informed that this should be fixed in a future update. Stay tuned for that and make sure to keep your app up to date in the meantime. 

Let us know if you need anything else.

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have the same issue as well. My Spotify version is 8.8.56.538.

Suggested posts