Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Massive space between lyrics when shared

Massive space between lyrics when shared

Recently whenever i share lyrics on an Android device the space between lines in the lyrics is bigger than before and it takes too much space in the screen. I know this is a temporary feature but i hope this does not go to the final version of the app.

In the pictures there is an example of a single lyric with multiple lines and another example of multiple lyrics

Screenshot_2023-07-17-20-02-16-911_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-17-20-02-20-682_com.miui.gallery.jpg
43 Replies

Hey @anoceansoul,

Thanks for your reply here and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd suggest checking if there's a pending update for the app. To do it, you can go to the Play Store, search for Spotify and check if you see the update button. If yes, select it to update the app.

After updating the app, log out of your account and log in immediately after. This could sound a little bit odd, but this way the system will force a resync of your account in general. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi @AlejaR !

Actually, yes. There was an update yesterday but the only thing that seems that was updated was the font of the lyrics, the space gap between them are still showing.

Screenshot_20231007_205005_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20231007_205015_Spotify.jpg

Months later and the issue is still not fixed. You would guess that Spotify between raising the prices for every subscription and firing thousands of its workers, could have fixed a very simple bug, but that's not the case.

It's a shame this wasn't fixed yet, and they raised the suscription price. I am moving to YouTube Music.

Suggested posts