Mit Alexa die "discover weekly" playlist abspielen

Plan

Premium

Country

Deutschland

Device

Amazon Echo

My Question or Issue

Ich versuche, Alexa zum Abspielen der Playlist "Discover Weekly" zu bringen. Ich sage dann: "Alexa, spiele die Playlist discover weekly auf Spotify". Aber sie reagiert immer mit: "ich sehe die playlist discover weekly in deiner musikbibliothek nicht". Wie macht man es richtig?

2 Replies

Hey @Berliner77, help's here.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. First of all, are you following your Discover Weekly and can you see it in your Library? If not, make sure you follow your Discover Weekly. Simply search for it in the app and follow it. 

When that's done, and if you're using German commands, make sure to change "Discover Weekly" to "Dein Mix der Woche" in your command and see if it makes a difference. 

If not, are you able to play other music with these commands or is it only your Discover Weekly that's not playing through Alexa?

Let us know how it goes and we'll try to help you out as much as we can. 

All the best!

Hi @Jemi,

Thank you for your answer! Yes, English is fine. I'm sorry for the delay - have been travelling...

Indeed, I'm following my Discover Weekly. I get the same error message for both "Discover Weekly" and "Dein Mix der Woche" (also tried "Mein Mix der Woche", i.e. "my mix", but with the same result).

I don't have any issues with non-personalized playlists. I can tell Alexa to play "From the Delta and Chicago" and it works just fine. But I can't use Alexa for any of the playlists that are "made for me" - Discover Weekly / "Dein Mix der Woche", Tastebreakers / "B-Seite", the Daily Mixes / "Dein Mixtape 1" - none of that works, which is really a pity because that's what makes Spotify unique.

I'd be grateful for more ideas, unless there's nothing I could do on my side and it needs to be fixed on your Spotify's side?

@Jemi  schrieb:

Hey @Berliner77, help's here.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. First of all, are you following your Discover Weekly and can you see it in your Library? If not, make sure you follow your Discover Weekly. Simply search for it in the app and follow it. 

When that's done, and if you're using German commands, make sure to change "Discover Weekly" to "Dein Mix der Woche" in your command and see if it makes a difference. 

If not, are you able to play other music with these commands or is it only your Discover Weekly that's not playing through Alexa?

Let us know how it goes and we'll try to help you out as much as we can. 

All the best!

Suggested posts