Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My year in music feature won't load?

Solved!

My year in music feature won't load?

https://www.spotify-yearinmusic.com/

After clicking on my year in music and logging in properly, I only get an empty browser window with a brown-black background.

I've even tried to clear cache and cookies and restart the browser without any luck...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hm. Seems to have fixed itself, or closing my desktop Spotify app did it...

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Alright, so I tried restarting my computer and then trying to veiw it again and that seemed to have worked!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

Hm. Seems to have fixed itself, or closing my desktop Spotify app did it...

It does not seem to work for me either

Hello,

It's not working for me either.

Allready closed desktop app, deleted cah and cookies from my browser.

Nothing worked.

I would like to know my year in music.

I'm having the same exact problem. I've tried reloading the page, closing the tab and the browser. Anyone else find a way to fix this?

Marked as solution

Alright, so I tried restarting my computer and then trying to veiw it again and that seemed to have worked!

I'm still having the issue after restarting

I tried using Chrome on multiple computers. Sometimes it wouldn't load, other time it says "oops. We can't pull your data right now."

However, just tried using Firefox and it worked. So maybe try different browsers?

I'm still having this issue as well. I've had numerous computer restarts, cleared cache, cookies, etc. On my desktop, I've tried in Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. On my laptop, I've tried in Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Comodo Dragon (a modified version of Chrome), and my Galaxy Tab Note I've tried in Chrome and whatever the generic Samsung browser is, and none of them have worked. All I get is a blank brown screen.

Could it be account related?  Maybe something to do with that I use Facebook to log in - because it certainly doesn't seem to be device-related.

@KrisLW wrote:

I'm still having this issue as well. I've had numerous computer restarts, cleared cache, cookies, etc. On my desktop, I've tried in Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. On my laptop, I've tried in Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Comodo Dragon (a modified version of Chrome), and my Galaxy Tab Note I've tried in Chrome and whatever the generic Samsung browser is, and none of them have worked. All I get is a blank brown screen.

Could it be account related?  Maybe something to do with that I use Facebook to log in - because it certainly doesn't seem to be device-related.

It is now under update, so it won't even open the site. So let's wait some days before we can see.

Suggested posts