Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony Sports Walkman

Hi, I'm trying to use Spotify Premium with my Sony Sports Walkman - is there any way to sync it? Thanks in advance

• Hi, I'm trying to use Spotify Premium with my Sony Sports Walkman - is there any way to sync it?   Thanks in advance
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle on Boxee Box (1st gen)

I have two 1st gen Boxee Boxes (the cool pyramid shaped ones) in my home and for some reason it appears the Spotify app on them is no longer honoring the suffle setting when playing a playlist. Can anyone confirm for me that: The small button at the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two 1st gen Boxee Boxes (the cool pyramid shaped ones) in my home and for some reason it appears the Spotify app on them is no longer honoring the suffle setting when playing a playlist. C...
  • craigkendall
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect album contents for Wolfgang Haffner's "Best Of"

artist: Wolfgang Haffnertitle: Signature Edition 4spotify:album:4ksKjIh6gCueEnk16vR69lref. from official record label (ACT Music): https://www.actmusic.com/en/Artists/Wolfgang-Haffner/Signature-Edition-4/Signature-Edition-4-CD-2-CD-SetIn Spotify's da...

• Regular
  • artist: Wolfgang Haffner title: Signature Edition 4 spotify:album:4ksKjIh6gCueEnk16vR69l ref. from official record label (ACT Music): https://www.actmusic.com/en/Artists/Wolfgang-Haffner/Signa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wp 8

Hello guys, i´ve used Spotify now for about half a year, but since then nothing was developed in better features, or usability. I use a Nokia 1020 and a Nexus 7 with spotify. The Spotify App on Wp8 is really bad, compared to the android version, whic...

• Hello guys,   i´ve  used Spotify now for about half a year, but since then nothing was developed in better features, or usability. I use a Nokia 1020 and a Nexus 7 with spotify. The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How much space will the offline files use on my WP8

Hi!Sorry if this question has been asked before.I just started to use Spotify on a Lumia 920 WP8 and noticed that it uses alot of spece on the phone. Is there a limit to how much space the offline files will use? I have not, and will not sync any pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Sorry if this question has been asked before. I just started to use Spotify on a Lumia 920 WP8 and noticed that it uses alot of spece on the phone. Is there a limit to how much space the offl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect "same wifi" ?

Hi, In the guide for about Spotify Connect, when you say "same wifi", you mean same network right ?

• Regular
  • Hi,   In the guide for about Spotify Connect, when you say "same wifi", you mean same network right ?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV Playlist not working properly

Playlist does not go beyond the last played album. In this example, the B. So the favorites and playlists are visible to half of B and to the rest of the playlists I can not scroll. The same problem is on two TV's. How is this to fix?I have reinstall...

• Casual Listener
  • Playlist does not go beyond the last played album. In this example, the B. So the favorites and playlists are visible to half of B and to the rest of the playlists I can not scroll. The sam...
  • E__D_
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do the streams come from?

I am currently on a trial of Spotify Premium in Australia. At present, there is a problem with my ISP, in that whilst I get fast (35-60 mbps) connection within Australia, I get very slow (around 1 mbps) connection everywhere else. When I play Spotify...

• I am currently on a trial of Spotify Premium in Australia. At present, there is a problem with my ISP, in that whilst I get fast (35-60 mbps) connection within Australia, I get very slow (around 1 mb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why no updates for Windows Phone?

On my Samsung Android device I get updates from Google Play for the Spotify app a couple of times a week as it seems (no idea what all the updates are for, must be back end stuff). On my Nokia Windows 8 Phone however, there are no updates available e...

• Regular
  • On my Samsung Android device I get updates from Google Play for the Spotify app a couple of times a week as it seems (no idea what all the updates are for, must be back end stuff). On my Nokia Window...
  • francispelland
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Here's an idea: reply to your emails, Spotify.

I have emailed the Spotify customer service numerous times, filled in contact forms, etc. Not a single reply. My problem has, by some miracle, solved itself but I am quite disappointed in the lack of communication from Spotify. I used to be a Premium...

• Not applicable
  • I have emailed the Spotify customer service numerous times, filled in contact forms, etc. Not a single reply.    My problem has, by some miracle, solved itself but I am quite disappoint...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist missing

So about 3 days ago I was listening to the white pandas and now they have disappeared. It wont show their page and almost all their songs are grayed out now. The ones that aren't don't even play. Is this happening to anyone else?

• So about 3 days ago I was listening to the white pandas and now they have disappeared. It wont show their page and almost all their songs are grayed out now.  The ones that aren't don't even pla...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Recovery

HI, I deleted a playlist called "more than 20 songs to lose a friend" How can I recover it? Thanks

• Regular
  • HI, I deleted a playlist called "more than 20 songs to lose a friend" How can I recover it? Thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not play on my Windows Phone

I have a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows phone, it has the Spotify app already downloaded, it worked fine till I registered for the 30 day trial. Now after selecting a track nothing happens except the floating dots at the top of the screen search all the tim...

• I have a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows phone, it has the Spotify app already downloaded, it worked fine till I registered for the 30 day trial. Now after selecting a track nothing happens except the float...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming Spotify to Wireless Speaker

My wireless speaker works perfectly with my laptop. However, when I try to listen to Spotify through the speaker via my laptop, Spotify pauses. Without the speaker Spotify plays as normal. Spotify on my phone via the speaker works perfectly well, so ...

• Casual Listener
  • My wireless speaker works perfectly with my laptop.  However, when I try to listen to Spotify through the speaker via my laptop, Spotify pauses.  Without the speaker Spotify plays as normal...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has been paused because account is used somewhere else.

Hi everybody! This afternoon I can't listen any song! After two seconds of song playing, it stopped with message "Spotify has been paused because account is used somewhere else." but that's not true! I've tried changing password too... Same thing on ...

• Not applicable
  • Hi  everybody!   This afternoon I can't listen any song! After two seconds of song playing, it stopped with message "Spotify has been paused because account is used somewhere else." ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play any songs, at all on Window Phone 8 - Lumia 1020

Hi, My Spotify is the Premium Subscription and is up to date. My account works on other devices: e.g. iPod, iPad, Mac & Windows 8.1 I have a Lumia 1020 w/Amber update. I can login and see all of my playlists. I can not stream or offline download any ...

• Not applicable
  • Hi,   My Spotify is the Premium Subscription and is up to date.   My account works on other devices: e.g. iPod, iPad, Mac & Windows 8.1   I have a Lumia 1020 w/...
  • ElGuichow93
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Availability of Spotify Radio on AV Receivers / Blu Ray players / WDTV Live

Hi, I'm thinking of bying some new device to use my Spotify Premium account. One thing I like to use is the spotify radio function, but there are a few devices where especially this feature is not available. e.g. Sonos. Does anybody know which device...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm thinking of bying some new device to use my Spotify Premium account. One thing I like to use is the spotify radio function, but there are a few devices where especially this feat...
  • Hub1976
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tired of Lady Gaga

I have Spotify, but not premium. But still, I'm super tired of Lady Gaga. Her picture is gross, her songs are stupid, irritating, and vulgar. I'm really, really tired of her ads. I am not going to listen to her of my own will and I will stop using Sp...

• I have Spotify, but not premium. But still, I'm super tired of Lady Gaga. Her picture is gross, her songs are stupid, irritating, and vulgar. I'm really, really tired of her ads. I am not going to li...
  • ahoychrispineda
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Track not available on onkyo

HI We are using Onkyo to play the music in our house, but often it says "Track not available" for a lot of tracks on our playlist?? Is that a common error??? (can't see anyone else asked about this??)

• Casual Listener
  • HI   We are using Onkyo to play the music in our house, but often it says "Track not available" for a lot of tracks on our playlist?? Is that a common error??? (can't see anyone else asked a...
  • PE1958
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

spotifuggle Connect on AV receiver?

Hello. I just found out that new AVRs support Spotify Connect. Does this mean that you have to have a premium account info added to your AVR before you can use Spotify Connect or do you just need that on the device that's controlling the AVR? Few of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I just found out that new AVRs support Spotify Connect. Does this mean that you have to have a premium account info added to your AVR before you can use Spotify Connect or do you ju...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes