Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Lumia 1520] Does not play or sync - No Connection Available

I have upgraded my phones to the new Lumia 1520, and loving it for the most part. However, Spotify is only useful to log in and "see" my playlists. I cannot sync for offline nor can I even play when on LTE or Wifi. I am a Premium user, and this is ve...

• Regular
  • I have upgraded my phones to the new Lumia 1520, and loving it for the most part. However, Spotify is only useful to log in and "see" my playlists. I cannot sync for offline nor can I even play when ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

What is so great about Spotify???

Am I clueless??? My critique here applies to the Spotify Android app as compared to Rhapsody. I have read through lists of top features of Spotify with virtually nothing being an advantage. Not trying to hate just looking for improvements... 1. After...

• Casual Listener
  • Am I clueless???  My critique here applies to the Spotify Android app as compared to Rhapsody.  I have read through lists of top features of Spotify with virtually nothing being an advantag...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Onkyo TX-NR727] Songs unavailible

Hi! I wonder if there is a difference between lissening to a song from my PC and from my new Onkyo A/V reciver? Songs that is availble from my PC is not availble on the reciver and that is on the same day, hour and account. Sincerely Fredrik

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I wonder if there is a difference between lissening to a song from my PC and from my new Onkyo A/V reciver? Songs that is availble from my PC is not availble on the reciver and that ...
  • widssow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify with Revo Products

Hi, Does anybody experienced using Spotify with Revo products ? The Revo devices look quite nice, and there are bringing now the SuperConnect radio with Spotify Connect support... Sounds interesting! br, Hub.

• Regular
  • Hi,   Does anybody experienced using Spotify with Revo products ? The Revo devices look quite nice, and there are bringing now the SuperConnect radio with Spotify Connect support... Sounds...
  • Michael76
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files on Windows 8 Phone

I would like to know why my local files are not syncing on to my Windows 8 Phone, I had an Android previous to this phone and my local files could be found on that. I am guessing they should also sync onto my Windows 8 phone On a side point, I have e...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know why my local files are not syncing on to my Windows 8 Phone, I had an Android previous to this phone and my local files could be found on that. I am guessing they should also syn...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on LG Smart TV - 42LA620S

Hi, I've read that all 2013 LG Smart TV have spotify. I can not find app in smart world.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've read that all 2013 LG Smart TV have spotify. I can not find app in smart world.
  • Rodolfodsoares
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes

[Parrot Asteroid Smart] Saving playlists for offline listening to USB or SD?

Hello! I have read that the Parrot Astreroid Smart can save playlists for offline listening, my questrion is, can the playlist be saved to and upgraded SD card or better yet, a connected USB drive? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I have read that the Parrot Astreroid Smart can save playlists for offline listening, my questrion is, can the playlist be saved to and upgraded SD card or better yet, a connected U...
  • CJF
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Sony Sports Walkman

Hi, I'm trying to use Spotify Premium with my Sony Sports Walkman - is there any way to sync it? Thanks in advance

• Hi, I'm trying to use Spotify Premium with my Sony Sports Walkman - is there any way to sync it?   Thanks in advance
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle on Boxee Box (1st gen)

I have two 1st gen Boxee Boxes (the cool pyramid shaped ones) in my home and for some reason it appears the Spotify app on them is no longer honoring the suffle setting when playing a playlist. Can anyone confirm for me that: The small button at the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two 1st gen Boxee Boxes (the cool pyramid shaped ones) in my home and for some reason it appears the Spotify app on them is no longer honoring the suffle setting when playing a playlist. C...
  • craigkendall
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect album contents for Wolfgang Haffner's "Best Of"

artist: Wolfgang Haffnertitle: Signature Edition 4spotify:album:4ksKjIh6gCueEnk16vR69lref. from official record label (ACT Music): https://www.actmusic.com/en/Artists/Wolfgang-Haffner/Signature-Edition-4/Signature-Edition-4-CD-2-CD-SetIn Spotify's da...

• Regular
  • artist: Wolfgang Haffner title: Signature Edition 4 spotify:album:4ksKjIh6gCueEnk16vR69l ref. from official record label (ACT Music): https://www.actmusic.com/en/Artists/Wolfgang-Haffner/Signa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wp 8

Hello guys, i´ve used Spotify now for about half a year, but since then nothing was developed in better features, or usability. I use a Nokia 1020 and a Nexus 7 with spotify. The Spotify App on Wp8 is really bad, compared to the android version, whic...

• Hello guys,   i´ve  used Spotify now for about half a year, but since then nothing was developed in better features, or usability. I use a Nokia 1020 and a Nexus 7 with spotify. The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How much space will the offline files use on my WP8

Hi!Sorry if this question has been asked before.I just started to use Spotify on a Lumia 920 WP8 and noticed that it uses alot of spece on the phone. Is there a limit to how much space the offline files will use? I have not, and will not sync any pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Sorry if this question has been asked before. I just started to use Spotify on a Lumia 920 WP8 and noticed that it uses alot of spece on the phone. Is there a limit to how much space the offl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect "same wifi" ?

Hi, In the guide for about Spotify Connect, when you say "same wifi", you mean same network right ?

• Regular
  • Hi,   In the guide for about Spotify Connect, when you say "same wifi", you mean same network right ?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV Playlist not working properly

Playlist does not go beyond the last played album. In this example, the B. So the favorites and playlists are visible to half of B and to the rest of the playlists I can not scroll. The same problem is on two TV's. How is this to fix?I have reinstall...

• Casual Listener
  • Playlist does not go beyond the last played album. In this example, the B. So the favorites and playlists are visible to half of B and to the rest of the playlists I can not scroll. The sam...
  • E__D_
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do the streams come from?

I am currently on a trial of Spotify Premium in Australia. At present, there is a problem with my ISP, in that whilst I get fast (35-60 mbps) connection within Australia, I get very slow (around 1 mbps) connection everywhere else. When I play Spotify...

• I am currently on a trial of Spotify Premium in Australia. At present, there is a problem with my ISP, in that whilst I get fast (35-60 mbps) connection within Australia, I get very slow (around 1 mb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why no updates for Windows Phone?

On my Samsung Android device I get updates from Google Play for the Spotify app a couple of times a week as it seems (no idea what all the updates are for, must be back end stuff). On my Nokia Windows 8 Phone however, there are no updates available e...

• Regular
  • On my Samsung Android device I get updates from Google Play for the Spotify app a couple of times a week as it seems (no idea what all the updates are for, must be back end stuff). On my Nokia Window...
  • francispelland
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Here's an idea: reply to your emails, Spotify.

I have emailed the Spotify customer service numerous times, filled in contact forms, etc. Not a single reply. My problem has, by some miracle, solved itself but I am quite disappointed in the lack of communication from Spotify. I used to be a Premium...

• Not applicable
  • I have emailed the Spotify customer service numerous times, filled in contact forms, etc. Not a single reply.    My problem has, by some miracle, solved itself but I am quite disappoint...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist missing

So about 3 days ago I was listening to the white pandas and now they have disappeared. It wont show their page and almost all their songs are grayed out now. The ones that aren't don't even play. Is this happening to anyone else?

• So about 3 days ago I was listening to the white pandas and now they have disappeared. It wont show their page and almost all their songs are grayed out now.  The ones that aren't don't even pla...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Recovery

HI, I deleted a playlist called "more than 20 songs to lose a friend" How can I recover it? Thanks

• Regular
  • HI, I deleted a playlist called "more than 20 songs to lose a friend" How can I recover it? Thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes