Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My year in music feature won't load?

https://www.spotify-yearinmusic.com/ After clicking on my year in music and logging in properly, I only get an empty browser window with a brown-black background. I've even tried to clear cache and cookies and restart the browser without any luck...

• Casual Listener
  • https://www.spotify-yearinmusic.com/   After clicking on my year in music and logging in properly, I only get an empty browser window with a brown-black background. I've even tried to clea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

A lot of greyed out songs in my music and many fake/unofficial albums available

Suddenly there are many songs greyed out in My Music.. Eg. many songs from Those Dancing Days, WestBam, High Contrast, Melodie MC, Air... many of the albums & songs are in my collection more than a year and were listenable.. why the hell should I pay...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddenly there are many songs greyed out in My Music.. Eg. many songs from Those Dancing Days, WestBam, High Contrast, Melodie MC, Air... many of the albums & songs are in my collection more...
  • 5ulo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Lumia 630] Play an offline-mode playlist while spotify is online

If you synchronized a playlist for available offline, and later you play it while Spotify is online, will play from local storage or streaming?

• Gig Goer
  • If you synchronized a playlist for available offline, and later you play it while Spotify is online, will play from local storage or streaming?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently disliked a really good song

I accidently disliked a really good song from my favorite radio, and i cant find a way to check the history, can't find a way to reverse it. Not happy.

• I accidently disliked a really good song from my favorite radio, and i cant find a way to check the history, can't find a way to reverse it. Not happy.
  • D34DW0lV3
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Page "Year in music" down

Hey, I just noticed that the privat year in music page is not reachable anymore. Is there a possibility to get access to this review again? I'd definitely appreciate a trick or something https://www.spotify-yearinmusic.com Spoiler (Highlight to read)...

•  Hey,   I just noticed that the privat year in music page is not reachable anymore. Is there a possibility to get access to this review again? I'd definitely appreciate a trick or so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on Sonos

Suddenly, for about a week ago, my Spotify would not play on my Sonos-system anymore. Spotify works fine anywhere else, and Sonos work fine with everything else.Now, I've been in touch with Sonos, and so far they haven't been able to find out what's ...

• Suddenly, for about a week ago, my Spotify would not play on my Sonos-system anymore. Spotify works fine anywhere else, and Sonos work fine with everything else. Now, I've been in touch with Sonos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song wont sync to offline mode

Hi. I have a slight problem with my Spotify account. When I added Goosebumbs by SMAJL a few days ago, Spotify wont offline sync the song I added after that. Goosebumps would not sync either. So I tried removing it, but it did not work. So I tried to ...

• Hi.   I have a slight problem with my Spotify account. When I added Goosebumbs by SMAJL a few days ago, Spotify wont offline sync the song I added after that. Goosebumps would not sync either....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download song to phone from Web Player/Desktop app

Hi, as a guy coming from the late Rdio, I was wondering if there is any way I can sync phone for offline listening on my Android phone from the web player and/or from the desktop app. So far, the only way I found is to go on my phone and "slide" the ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   as a guy coming from the late Rdio, I was wondering if there is any way I can sync phone for offline listening on my Android phone from the web player and/or from the desktop app. So far...
  • patpru
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play stutters when streaming

Hi there I'm not sure where this post should go. I'm having trouble with my premium spotify account. When connecting spotify to my speakers it stutters constantly. I have tried playing from multiple devices - android, iphone, ipad - all with the same...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I'm not sure where this post should go.   I'm having trouble with my premium spotify account.   When connecting spotify to my speakers it stutters constantly. I have t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

please stop

Please stop just talking the money 4 renewal. I'll pay for my premium when i have the cash. When u guys try 2 take the money when i don't have it. Your coating me money. I love your service but i REALLY think that i should b in control of my payments...

• Please stop just talking the money 4 renewal. I'll pay for my premium when i have the cash. When u guys try 2 take the money when i don't have it. Your coating me money. I love your service but i REA...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant connect with facebook / loadingissue

hey, i have had some issues with the popup window fo facebook connect (it was blank or didnt even show up), but i was able to ignore this step by manually logging into facebook in this same webbrowser. now my problem is, that i cant even do that anym...

• Regular
  • hey, i have had some issues with the popup window fo facebook connect (it was blank or didnt even show up), but i was able to ignore this step by manually logging into facebook in this same webbrowse...
  • aznfoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does thumbs up and down not work for Spotify Connect

So I've just started a Spotify Premium account and use Connect to play through my Denon Heos speakers. For radio, the thumbs u and down button are visible, but are light grey (as opposed to white skip and pause buttons) - and dont work. I've tried pl...

• So I've just started a Spotify Premium account and use Connect to play through my Denon Heos speakers. For radio, the thumbs u and down button are visible, but are light grey (as opposed to white ski...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting Frustrated with Spotify Premium

Hello everybody who cares (or doesn't care, lol).I've been a Spotify Premium customer for a very long time, before which I was a free user. I think I joined back when invites were required? Anyway, I really enjoy the service but lately I'm not having...

• Regular
  • Hello everybody who cares (or doesn't care, lol). I've been a Spotify Premium customer for a very long time, before which I was a free user. I think I joined back when invites were required? Anyway,...
  • leetennismatch1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with Spotify service on my Sonos

I've had Sonos for over a year plus have been a premium accoutn holder for over a year.Spotify used to work fine on my Sonos, but has recently shown 'unable to browse music'.I have removed the account from Sonos and tried to recreate, but when I ente...

• I've had Sonos for over a year plus have been a premium accoutn holder for over a year. Spotify used to work fine on my Sonos, but has recently shown 'unable to browse music'. I have removed the ac...
  • bartoverdevest
  • 60 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 5 likes

Denon AVR-2113 Spotify Connect doesn't work

Spotify app on the receiver works 'fine' (sluggish and slow) but I'm able to log in and play music.From my Android phone I can find my Android tablet and use Spotify Connect to play songs on the tablet from my Phone. t, But the receiver does not show...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify app on the receiver works 'fine' (sluggish and slow) but I'm able to log in and play music. From my Android phone I can find my Android tablet and use Spotify Connect to play songs on the ta...
  • m15k
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong File music in The Catalyst Linkin Park

when you play The Catalyst - Linkin Park from album A thousand Suns it sounds Fight Inside - Red. I hope here its the right place to report it.

• when you play The Catalyst - Linkin Park from album A thousand Suns it sounds Fight Inside - Red. I hope here its the right place to report it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

When I'm setting up my account to get the student discount, I start typing my school name and it pops up, but it won't AutoFill for me so I finished typing it in all the way but the field turns red and won't let me continue

• When I'm setting up my account to get the student discount, I start typing my school name and it pops up, but it won't AutoFill for me so I finished typing it in all the way but the field turns red a...
  • Zbwalker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly playlist songs are unrelated to what I listen to

Discover Weekly playlist is full of music from genres and artist that I never listen to and probably never would. Why do I have to have my whole DIscover Weekly playlist based in things that I really don't enjoy? (For instance, I never listened to an...

• Casual Listener
  • Discover Weekly playlist is full of music from genres and artist that I never listen to and probably never would.    Why do I have to have my whole DIscover Weekly playlist based in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

There is an error with an artist

There are two artists that go by the name SMK, and they have been incorrectly atuomatically linked in your database. Please take a look into this issue and fix it. I prefer to only hear EDM when I'm shuffling SMK.. The rap from the other SMK artist i...

• Regular
  • There are two artists that go by the name SMK, and they have been incorrectly atuomatically linked in your database. Please take a look into this issue and fix it. I prefer to only hear EDM when I'm ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 pages of same band (Marduk)

And another bug right here. There are 2 pages of the same artist. Why don't u combine them?

• Visitor
  • And another bug right here. There are 2 pages of the same artist. Why don't u combine them?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes