Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify for Windows 10 Mobile Concept ( and add support for Spotify Connect already! )

There is a new concept for a revamped Spotify app for Windows 10 Mobile (alongside the Windows 10 Mobile concept) nearer to the bottom of the page. Concept: https://www.behance.net/gallery/32664259/Windows-10-Thinking-about-details Summary:+ New flat...

• There is a new concept for a revamped Spotify app for Windows 10 Mobile (alongside the Windows 10 Mobile concept) nearer to the bottom of the page.   Concept: https://www.behance.net/gall...
  • nospherato2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
    WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Error on startup Spotify (desktop)

Hey. Starting with the month of February Spotify not load anything other than an empty box? How to solve this problem?

2016-02-12_082916.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey. Starting with the month of February Spotify not load anything other than an empty box? How to solve this problem?
  • corzh_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify API - Tracks Genre

Hi there guys! I'm just trying to get all of the track genres of my own playlist, I know, the genres are saved under the album of the track. If I try to get a genre of the album (in which my track is in) I only get an empty array in JSON (see example...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there guys!   I'm just trying to get all of the track genres of my own playlist, I know, the genres are saved under the album of the track. If I try to get a genre of the album (in which my...
  • BartekWu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify coming to Yamaha A/V receivers anytime soon?

The only thing that stops me from buying a Yamaha A/V receiver is the lack of Spotify integration, which is present on Onkyo receivers. Is this feature coming in 2012 Yamaha models or will Onkyo have all the fun for the time being?

• Music Fan
  • The only thing that stops me from buying a Yamaha A/V receiver is the lack of Spotify integration, which is present on Onkyo receivers. Is this feature coming in 2012 Yamaha models or will Onkyo have...
  • Yamazor63
  • Casual Listener
  • 61 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 61 replies
  • 17 likes

Spotify Premium works irregularly on my WD TV Live

I replaced my old WD TV Live with the new model in order to have Spotify on it. It does however work only 1/3rd of the time. Most of the time it keeps searching without finding any tracks. Very annoying since it is a great feature with the optical ou...

• I replaced my old WD TV Live with the new model in order to have Spotify on it. It does however work only 1/3rd of the time. Most of the time it keeps searching without finding any tracks. Very annoy...
  • Pboon1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to solve external sound card problem?

I just installed Spotify to my computer. Before I am sure the external audio sound card with jack worked, but when I started to listen to music it suddenly stopped after 10 seconds and I cant make it work. I've already reinstalled the sound card driv...

• Casual Listener
  • I just installed Spotify to my computer. Before I am sure the external audio sound card with jack worked, but when I started to listen to music it suddenly stopped after 10 seconds and I cant make it...
  • zoltanmolnar27
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo HT-R990 and Spotify

I can connect and use all of the 'Net' applications (Pandora, etc..) on my Onkyo except for Spotify. I can connect to it(log in) but cannot search for anything and my playlists are empty.I have not performed an upgrade on my Onkyo as none are, nor ha...

• Regular
  • I can connect and use all of the 'Net' applications (Pandora, etc..) on my Onkyo except for Spotify. I can connect to it(log in) but cannot search for anything and my playlists are empty. I have not...
  • DavidKunz1986
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disappearing playlists and random new playlist

Hey, about half of my playlists suddenly disappeared from my phone and there was a new playlist called "new" with some random pop songs in it. I went to my computer to check if it was a problem on my phone. I was relieved when I saw the old playlists...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, about half of my playlists suddenly disappeared from my phone and there was a new playlist called "new" with some random pop songs in it. I went to my computer to check if it was a problem on my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player - awful performance

I use Spotify since 3 years, but since last year the web app is terribly slow. It takes a long time until the song starts to play and when it finally starts to play it stops for a few seconds, then it starts to play again, then stops and so on. So it...

• Regular
  • I use Spotify since 3 years, but since last year the web app is terribly slow. It takes a long time until the song starts to play and when it finally starts to play it stops for a few seconds, then i...
  • Reflux_
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playback Stops Randomly - Windows Phone

Hello, I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1. Since I first installed the app there has been an issue with playback stopping. I get through 1-3 songs, and playback will stop at a random position in the track. When this happens, I have to unlock m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1. Since I first installed the app there has been an issue with playback stopping. I get through 1-3 songs, and playback will stop at a random ...
  • RainDog
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on denon X4000

I'm using spotify for long time on my Denon X4000 AVR. With a android app or with the remote control. Spotify is implemented on this AVR. Since a few days the search function is not working. I can listening my "starred" Musik but when I put search an...

• Gig Goer
  • I'm using spotify for long time on my Denon X4000 AVR. With a android app or with the remote control. Spotify is implemented on this AVR. Since a few days the search function is not working. I can li...
  • new_r82
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify won't load songs in Parrot asteroid

Hello I have a premium account and i downloaded the spotify app in my car. Al the playlists remain grey so i can't choose any song... Do i have the change something in the settings? When i open spotify on my iPad, the songs in 1 playlist have a donwl...

• Hello   I have a premium account and i downloaded the spotify app in my car. Al the playlists remain grey so i can't choose any song... Do i have the change something in the settings?  &...
  • dwitm
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Rearranging....

Hello Spotify friends!So, I like to rearrange the songs on my playlists, particularly my jogging playlist, quite often. I went to clean up all my playlists only to find out I can barely arrange the playlists anymore. I used to be able to click on and...

• Roadie
  • Hello Spotify friends! So, I like to rearrange the songs on my playlists, particularly my jogging playlist, quite often.  I went to clean up all my playlists only to find out I can barely arran...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing on Facebook

Hey guys, When I try to share a song on facebook, it also posts some sort of tile with the album cover on it, alongside the facebook post. I like this very much.However, when I try to share an album, it does not do that. Is there anyway to het the ni...

• Hey guys,   When I try to share a song on facebook, it also posts some sort of tile with the album cover on it, alongside the facebook post. I like this very much. However, when I try to shar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Problems

Hello, every time when i want to press play to hear a song, spotify switches to the next song. the next song is paused and when i press play the next song comes and so on ... can someone help me ?

• Visitor
  • Hello,   every time when i want to press play to hear a song, spotify switches to the next song. the next song is paused and when i press play the next song comes and so on ...   can some...
  • Badtz
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Teufel Raumfeld Multiroom not supported by Spotify?

Hi, just started my premium test with Spotify and like it very much! I have some Teufel Raumfeld speakers and don't find an option for multiroom listening of Spotify music. That makes the whole thing pretty useless for me.E.g. alone in my living room...

• Hi,   just started my premium test with Spotify and like it very much!   I have some Teufel Raumfeld speakers and don't find an option for multiroom listening of Spotify music. That mak...
  • dieterdepeuter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update the Roku (and TiVo) App!

Hello, Spotify.I'm a faithful user of your service and love the consistent updates to your Apps - EXCEPT for Roku and TiVo! The Roku app is so out of date that it tries to play songs that are no longer on playlists!There is a serious need for an upda...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Spotify. I'm a faithful user of your service and love the consistent updates to your Apps - EXCEPT for Roku and TiVo! The Roku app is so out of date that it tries to play songs that are no ...
  • brianwcallaghan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

receiving code to redeem Spotify premium account through spark plan

I have been using Spotify Premium through a Spark (telecom) plan and recently topped up my phone after about a week. my Spotify account is no longer premium anymore and I need a passcode to redeem my Spotify premium account. hope this makes sense

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify Premium through a Spark (telecom) plan and recently topped up my phone after about a week. my Spotify account is no longer premium anymore and I need a passcode to redeem my...
  • Callum221
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

1 Day a song is available the next it isn't.....

VERY disapointed, I had a song added to my playlist and the next day i try to play it and i get a message saying it's no longer available in my country (Canada). Is this going to be a constant thing? Are other songs going to start coming down for Can...

• VERY disapointed, I had a song added to my playlist and the next day i try to play it and i get a message saying it's no longer available in my country (Canada). Is this going to be a constant thing?...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes