Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify APP on LG Smart tv

Solved!

New Spotify APP on LG Smart tv

I have downloaded the new spotify app for LG smart tv this week. It works really nice. 

however I can not find the radio option? Anyone know how to get to it?

83 Replies

@Piggbox I'm trying to get clarification on this from Spotify. Anyone been in touch with LG recently?

Hi all,

The Spotify app for LG TVs should be available in Europe, North America and South America (in countries Spotify is also in). If you're not seeing it, make sure your firmware is up to date and you're checking the app store on the TV itself (not just the list of pre-loaded apps).

If you're still not seeing it, could you let us know what model of TV you have?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

It's not available on my 60ph660v.

Hi Adam,

I have an LG 42LA690V-ZB running firmware 4.22.07. I have checked both 'Premium' and 'LG Smart World' for Spotify app and it is not available. I'm in Ireland.

Kind regards,

Cormac

Same here. Brazil, LG 47LA6200 on latest firmware, and no signs of Spotify. Deezer sucks and i would surely transfer my subscription to Spotify if i could install it.

Hi,
I've got an LG 42LN578V-ZE and I've just updated to firmware 04.24.08 and I can confirm that Spotify is definitely there under the premium apps. Well chuffed. I'm in the UK

Today with the introduction of LG firmware 5.<something> Spotify showed up in  the Premium apps in my LG plasma as well (Sweden). The fun was spoiled though when all configurations in the TV was reset by the FW upgrade... but I should complain about that in the LG forum (if there is such) and not here...

Finally got Spotify after the update to 04.28.08 but ONLY after I changed my country to UK in settings/option/Service Country Setting/Complete. Did not work set to Ireland and Spotify disappears when if I change to back to Ireland.

@blakito wrote:
Same here. Brazil, LG 47LA6200 on latest firmware, and no signs of Spotify. Deezer sucks and i would surely transfer my subscription to Spotify if i could install it.

Still nothing. Updated from firmware 4.x to 5.x but Spotify didn't showed up at Premium Apps.

Will try changing the country as the above user did.

I'm in hungary, LG 42LA660S-ZA, software version 04.24.08, still no spotify app..

Edit:
As Cormac1982 wrote: I see the spotify app too if I change my country to UK in settings/option/Service Country Setting/Complete but then I lose the HBO Go app which I use a lot..

After a firmware update, finally i have the spotify app in my 47LA6600 tv, but when it starts it says that the application is not compatible with the firmware version. And it is the last version available.

I've the same issue. Can not use Spotify on my LG Smart Tv, and i got a Premium account.

I have a LG 47LA660T and I have the same issue!!!! Whats up whith this aplication on my "smart latest model TV"!!! #BadForLGUsers

I have recently bought the LG60PB690 and I am having the same problem, it says firmware needs updating.

It's not available in my Smart LG. In my country is available (Argentina). My LG is LA476200.

Thanks

Spotify

I'm having the same issue... recently bought a 39LB580V and cannot find the Spotify app within the LG store or among my apps. I've updated to the latest firmware, and still no Spotify. Has the app been removed from the store? I'm in the UK. 

I found the app in the LG World, install it but doesn't work... "app not compatible with firmware versión". I have latest firmware available (4.22.15), at least in Colombia. So disappointed

I have the same issue, new LG TV (49JL9000) running latest firmware. Can't see the app on the TV nor on the LG app store via my laptop at

http://br.lgappstv.com/appspc/main/main/main.lge?lang=por_BR

I'm in the UK

I have an LED 3D LG SMART TV... MODEL "42LM760T" 

The spotify app is NOT available on my tv. I really want this, I am based in the UK so that statement about being available on all 2012 lg tvs onwards is a load of rubbish. I have manually searched for it in in the app section of my tv and it is NOT there to find!

Suggested posts