Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify APP on LG Smart tv

Solved!

New Spotify APP on LG Smart tv

I have downloaded the new spotify app for LG smart tv this week. It works really nice. 

however I can not find the radio option? Anyone know how to get to it?

83 Replies

Still not avaliable in Chile (47LA6600). My first message was almost 4 months ago, and still waiting. Too bad, one of the reason to pay for the premium service was the oportunity to use the app. in the smart tv.

Deezer works fine 🙂

Spotify

Same problem here,

As a work around, I am using the spotify webplayer in my tv.

I have a 42LB5800

Spotify

i have a lg 65LM6200...where can i find the Spotify App?

Shame there's no list to check, I have the LG 42LM620T with latest firmware, but can't see the Spotify app. Pretty sure that TV was a 2013 model, but no way of checking.

might sound like a dunce but.....

got a giant old sony bravia tv for bedroom, use now(raku) box to play spotify but the spotify homepage on the tv screen is too intrusive....how can i turn off the image but keep playing the sound/music?

any solutions moe than welcome:

would i do this hrough spotify or thru the tv? and how?

thx tony

REALLY??? Over a year and a half and still no answer from LG nor Spotify?

Would the app ever be available to Argentina users?? Crappy customer service from both companies, no interest whatsoever.

In Colombia is not avaiable the app.

It is possible to make it avaiable?

I have the Spotify app on my LG tv with WebOS but it works terrible. It all feels very old, there is no Spotify Connect, the search function is very slow (it searches automaticly after every character, not nice on a tv) and it is not even possible to Shuffle play in Playlists!

Please release a new version soon with improvements and Spotify Connect support so it's actually useful.

I know that feeling, bro. I have a 39LB5800 and almost 1 year after your post, it still without Spotify App. This is completely disrespectful.

Hello weingartner.

I'm from Brazil too... same LG TV model (39LB5800), firmware up to date and no Spotify APP on LG Smart World.

Did you resolve this issue?

I bought a LG 43LF6350 smart tv and there's no spotify app available at the LG app store.

Plase, I request a version for this.

Yeap I'm going crazy here looking for this app in my Lg tv smart and still cant find it. HELP ME JESUS!

@peter help me please. Cant find it, both lg and spotify pages say it is available in my country (Argentina) and Im going crazy here.

Guys

The only way that I found to listen Spotify on my LG Smart TV (considering that there isn't an Spotify APP released to my LG TV model in my country) was using Android mirroring connected with LG Miracast.

To do this use in Android the mirroring function and in LG TV Miracast function (Settings -> down arrow until globe earth option -> Miracast).

It's not what I expected but it works!!!!!

Regards

Honorio

Is spotify avaiable for the 49ub8300 model?

I'm from Brazil my LG TV model (60Uf7700), firmware up to date and no Spotify APP on LG Smart World. Why Brazilian's consumers don't have app?

@jimbof wrote:

Hi everyone,

I spoke to the LG support line today and the tech guy confirmed that the app isn't available (even though Spotify says it is).

Apparently it was very briefly available but didn't work properly so was removed. He said that it's currently being tested and he estimated that it should be released in mid-July

Crap but at least we have an answer!!

Thanks

Mid-July of what year?

Let's wait... Tks

Suggested posts