Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Fire TV

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Spotify has been working just fine for about 4years on my Fire tv. No issues. Since yesterday the songs seems playing for a few seconds then they stop altogether. Also there is no sound coming out whatsoever.  The phone connect just fine but the audio on TV is not working. The issue is only with Spotify. Every other app audio works just fine. I tried to delete the app and re install it twice. Nothing. Fire TV OS is also up to date

• TV

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok I ve reset even the network again and now this time it works fine

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi @Radiotakeshi,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome aboard to the Community! Do you mean that if you control the playback on the Fire stick from your phone it works, but if you play on the stick itself the issue arises? Does the same happen across different networks? If you haven't tested this, please do so. You can use a hotspot from your phone if necessary. Also, send us a video of the behaviour, so we can see exactly what happens. 

Let us know how it goes.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

If I use my mobile as hotspot it works. But as soon as  I go back to the normal WiFi it doesn’t and keeps either skipping songs w/o sound or stop after a few seconds without sound or keeps going without sound.

(5mb limit for a video is not enough)

Marked as solution

Ok I ve reset even the network again and now this time it works fine

Hey @Radiotakeshi,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know!

We're glad to know that it was sorted out, and thanks for sharing what solved it for you as it might be useful for other users too.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, remember that we're always a post away.

Have a good one 🙂

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

FireTV Stick 3rd gen. 

Operating System

Fire OS 7.6.6.9

My Question or Issue

Hello,

basically the problem is that no audio is coming from Spotify when I play songs. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work. It's just weird, because other apps doesn't have this problem, Youtube's sound comes out everytime I start a video, same for Netflix or Prime video, but Spotify... well.

I hope you'll fix that issue one day

It’s still not working

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in this thread!

@Jayden18 - just to confirm, does the steps mentioned by @Joan earlier in the thread make any difference? 

Could you try restarting the internet connecting as well to see if the same thing happens?

Let us know how it goes!

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts