Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not Funktion on downloading to desktop on my mac

Not Funktion on downloading to desktop on my mac

Hei.

Vi har lagt merke til at du bruker en utdatert versjon av skrivebordsappen for Spotify.

Fra og med 12. mai 2023 vil denne versjonen ikke lenger støttes, noe som betyr at du ikke får logget deg inn og brukt Spotify. Dette gjelder versjonen du bruker samt alle andre versjoner av Spotify for skrivebord utgitt før april 2021.

For å fortsette å lytte og dra nytte av de nyeste funksjonene som Spotify tilbyr, anbefaler vi at du laster ned den nyeste versjonen av Spotify, som er tilgjengelig på www.spotify.com/download. Hvis du oppdaterer til den nyeste versjonen, sikrer du også at du har tilgang til feilrettinger og sikkerhetsoppdateringer, noe som forbedrer stabiliteten og sikkerheten i
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

That being said, the message you kindly posted seems to be related to what we explained in this article. So it's possible you're running an older version of the app. If that's your case, keep in mind that you should update it to continue using it.

Since you mention in the title that you're having inconveniences trying to download music to listen offline, we'd suggest reinstalling the app on the affected device to check if you notice any difference. You can check how to do it here.

If that doesn't do the trick, would you mind sharing with us the make/model and OS of the affected device along with the Spotify version you're running?

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts