Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Partnership with Uzbekistan

Partnership with Uzbekistan

Country

Uzbekistan

My Question or Issue

Hello team,  how to get contacts of a partnership responsible of CIS and/or Central Asia and/or Uzbekistan region? 

3 Replies

Hey @shukhratKH,

Thank you for this post. 

The Customer Support here in the Spotify Community deals with account or technical-related issues with the app.

For any partnership requests, we'd suggest checking our our Spotify for partners website here. These folks specialize in queries submitted by companies.

In case you're not a company and you meant something else, feel free to elaborate further, so we can get a better understanding of what you were referring to.

Hope this helps. Take care! 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Dear @Lyubka, 

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, the link you shared with me was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I couldn't find Uzbekistan listed there. I submitted it through our company headquarters. I hope to get a response from the team.

Hey @shukhratKH,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're happy to hear this.

We've checked your profile and it looks like you're new to the Community. You can check out our Music exchange section as you may find good song recommendations there!

If you like - you can also introduce yourself in this thread as well since it's always appreciated. 

Let us know if we can help you with anything else and good luck! 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts