Playlist track numbers gone.

XPerryMental
Roadie

Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlist. Additionally, when I'm arranging a playlist I like to ensure good distribution of different artists in a playlist by placing a song by a given artist every ten, or twelves songs, or whatever. Now I have no way to do that. Sometimes on a really long playlist I will place songs from a particular artist every hundred tracks. Now that's impossible.

Is there a setting somewhere I can change to get the track numbers back? PLEEEEASE??????

EDIT: The track numbers are only missing from my Christmas playlist. Do I have to take the word Christmas out of the name to get the track numbers back?

Desktop, Web Player version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

MafeG

Hi @XPerryMental,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

What you mention is normal behavior if your playlist includes both music and podcast episodes. This way you can differentiate between each kind of content. 

Could you confirm if this is the case for your playlist? If it's not, please share with us the URL so we can look into it.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

MafeG

Hi @XPerryMental,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

What you mention is normal behavior if your playlist includes both music and podcast episodes. This way you can differentiate between each kind of content. 

Could you confirm if this is the case for your playlist? If it's not, please share with us the URL so we can look into it.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

XPerryMental
Roadie

Yep. That was it. THANKS!

minabibo2x

These are also the tracks I use on spotify and klingelton kostenlos. They are very interesting and attractive

SUGGESTED POSTS