Premium

Country

USA

Device

Galaxy 10e

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

This is not constant, but it happens a few times a week. The queue will only hold one item at a time, and will erase previous additions with your most recent add. For example if I add "NPR News Now" to the queue and then add "Consider This," it will remove NPR from the queue. If I try to add something else, that will then replace Consider This.  Sometimes I can restart my phone and it works fine, but the other day I couldn't fix it and ended up just adding everything to a Playlist and playing that throughout the day.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to when it happens. Help?

3 Replies

Hey there @truebagel

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome 🙂

Would you mind letting us know if this is only happening when you add podcasts to the queue or does it happen with music as well? 

In case you haven't, we'd suggest performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is often an overlooked step, but it can help remove any cache that might be causing trouble. 

Keep us posted. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am experiencing this issue as well, and can confirm it is happening with both podcasts and music, regardless of which is replacing which.

Update: After some further testing, it seems this happens most often when playing the "NPR News Now" podcast.

Hey @ErraticBandit,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd like to gather as much info as possible. Would you mind sharing with us a video recording of what you mentioned? You can attach the video in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google drive and make it public, so we can visualize it.

On another note, can you share with us the details of the device on which you noticed this behavior? 

Lastly, just to confirm, did you already try to perform a clean reinstall of the app on the affected device? If you haven't yet, we recommend following the steps you can find in this article.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts