Free

Country

Australia

Device

Mac/iPad

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to unfollow/delete a podcast that is showing up as an error/unavailable. I used to follow this podcast before but I think I have unfollowed it a while. However, for some reason, it is still showing up on My Library, with an empty title image. When I try to click into it, it says that something went wrong.

When I search for the actual podcast, it shows up as usual and I can follow and unfollow like normal. It's not an inactive/deleted podcast and the creators are still posting episodes regularly. But for some reason, this "ghost" version of the podcast is left on My Library. Is there any way I can get rid of it?

2 Replies

Here are some screenshots of the issue

Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 1.16.41 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 1.16.56 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 1.17.10 AM.png

Hey @melydi_tan,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, we'd suggest to perform a clean reinstall of the app on your devices to see if you notice any difference. By doing that the app can be up-to-date and you can make sure the cache is not leading to this inconvenience. You can find out the steps to do it here.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest to listen to other podcasts, that way the suggestion of this specific podcast goes away. Another user had a similar request, so they posted this idea about it. Feel free to add your vote in the thumbs up icon and you can also subscribe to it in the three-dot menu, that way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

Keep us in the loop! We'll be here on the lookout 🙂

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts