Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle Broken

Shuffle Broken

For the past few months my shuffle has been broken. (Web Player).

Every playlist I go to, the shuffle will only shuffle through the first 150 songs, and usually in the same order. If I select a song further down, it will shuffle the same 150 songs around the song I have chosen.

I have had issues with shuffle in the past, but they usually resolve themselves after a few weeks.

I have tried turning shuffle in and off for each song played, and playing songs in order, then turning shuffle on, but neither have worked.

Any suggestions welcome to what I should do to resolve this issue.

3 Replies

I'm having the exact same issue. I've tried it in Firefox, Firefox developer, and Chrome. It's rather frustrating and I would love if anyone has a solution.

Exact same issue. This has happened to me before in the past, but has only lasted for a day or two. It seemed to resolve itself.

Now I haven't been able to enjoy my 1000 song playlist in over a month. It will just shuffle ~100 songs closest to what I selected. 

I have tried on multiple computers (including work), multiple browsers, and even loaded my playlist on a different account. Nothing has worked. 

Is there any workaround to this??

I've had this same issue on the Web Player for a few months now! Nothing I do seems to be working to fix it and I'm getting sick of it, to be honest.

I didn't have this issue before, but now its doing exactly what you're saying with only playing so many songs around one you pick. I hope they fix this sometime. If you or anyone else in this thread find a way around it that works, I'd love to hear it.

Suggested posts