Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs I didn't play

Songs I didn't play

Appearing on my list of most popular songs of 2019 several bands that I have never played on Spotity, does not seem to be the option to remove.

I already tried contact for support. Please get support to contact you as soon as possible or I'll look for another streaming service that pays attention to paying customers.

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 12, Windows 10.)

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

My case is open for 3 weeks and I had no contact.

Hello there @carlos_danker,

Thanks for posting here and welcome to the Community!

In case there are some incorrect tracks mixed in your Wrapped playlist, there is no way to edit it. For full information on this, and answers as to why this might have happened, we recommend you check out this article.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if you need help with anything else. We're happy to lend a hand 🙂

Hello,
This is horrible I believe it was played in the background. I really hated
not having the option to delete.
It's ridiculous because now there are recommendations coming from songs
that I really hate.
I recommend that you correct this as soon as possible, as I've been talking
to several groups of friends, many have had the same problem and are
looking for other music streaming services.

Hello,
This is horrible I believe it was played in the background. I really hated not having the option to delete.
It's ridiculous because now there are recommendations coming from songs that I really hate.
I recommend that you correct this as soon as possible, as I've been talking to several groups of friends, many have had the same problem and are looking for other music streaming services.

Suggested posts