Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Code for custom Playlist

Spotify Code for custom Playlist

Hi! I have a question regarding Spotify Codes!!

I had this nice idea of doing a playlist of songs and printing the code of the aforementioned playlist on t shirts and selling them.

My only setback thought is if this breaks or violates any spotify copyrights.

Thanks in advance!!

3 Replies

Hey there @Lupeguerra,

Welcome to the Community!

We think the idea to let people show and share their love for their favorite music on t-shirts is awesome. Unfortunately, you're not allowed to use Spotify Codes on your goods without legal approval from Spotify.

We recommend that you check out this page under ''Is there an approval process for putting Spotify Codes on physical products?'' for more info.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Has anyone here checked Etsy.  Codes are being sold left, right and center!  Why is no one taking action here.  Are the terms and conditions simply words?

Hey @22g3hqddgi5sqv,

Thanks for keeping a vigilant eye out for violations of the terms and conditions!

Note that the use of Spotify Codes on physical objects is not strictly prohibited, but must first undergo legal approval as stated on the bottom of this page

If you'd like more info on the matter or would like to request approval yourself, you can reach out to the responsible team via email there. 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts