Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do I set a certain option on playlist

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsungOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I have a question pertaining on playlist option. If you listen to the playlist called Run 'N' Bass 170-175 BPM, at the end of the song it would link to the next song at certai...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Samsung Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I have a question pertaining on playlist option. If you listen to the playlist called Run 'N' Bass 170-...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution (Spotify Web Player)After an certain amount of songs I can't scroll down anymore

PlanFreeCountryU.SOperating SystemSpotify Web Player When on my favorite song section in my library on spotify web player.While scrolling down it'll stop at the bottom of the page and won't continue like it usually would.I think because of the new sc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country U.S Operating System Spotify Web Player   When on my favorite song section in my library on spotify web player.While scrolling down it'll stop at the bottom of the page ...
  • jx_kenta
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify HiFi

How do I get a HiFI accoount???!!!!! I have been waiting for this FOREVER!! Gimme Gimme!!

• Regular
  • How do I get a HiFI accoount???!!!!! I have been waiting for this FOREVER!! Gimme Gimme!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player - Favorite Songs, most of mine are gone?

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceLenovo Thinkpad/Google Chrome/Spotify Web PlayerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm having pretty much this issue https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Web-Player-Your-Music-Only-half-of-my-favorite-song...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Lenovo Thinkpad/Google Chrome/Spotify Web Player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm having pretty much this issue https://communit...
  • ankaji
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Please let us change the song order to Custom

whether under artist/albums/songs on mobile and on desktop app... it is very annoying to save albums and have them go under artist when i click that artist or under albums but the albums by an artist not be in the order of release... it should not be...

• Casual Listener
  • whether under artist/albums/songs on mobile and on desktop app... it is very annoying to save albums and have them go under artist when i click that artist or under albums but the albums by an artist...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files play on mobile

PlanPremiuimCountryFinlandDeviceAcer Aspire ES15 and Nokia 6.1Operating SystemWindows 10 and Android v.9 My Question or IssueHello.I have been trying to listen music from my local files on my mobile, but everytime i try, the song seems to bee greyed ...

• Plan Premiuim Country Finland Device Acer Aspire ES15 and Nokia 6.1 Operating System Windows 10 and Android v.9   My Question or Issue Hello. I have been trying to listen music from m...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player crashes when adding a searched item to a playlist

Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro, Google Chrome 74 (latest) My Question or IssueBest seen in the animated gif attached - when searching for items, click "..." next to an item, select "Add to Playlist" menu option, then entire website goes blank.

• Operating System Windows 10 Pro, Google Chrome 74 (latest)   My Question or Issue Best seen in the animated gif attached - when searching for items, click "..." next to an item, select "Add ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Half of library doesn't show up

When I scroll down through my library, all of my saved albums stop appearing when the scrollbar gets to the bottom of the screen instead of continuing to load. When I search up an album that I know I have saved, it shows up as being saved, yet my lib...

•     When I scroll down through my library, all of my saved albums stop appearing when the scrollbar gets to the bottom of the screen instead of continuing to load. When I search up an alb...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No se reproduce la radio i algunas canciones

PlanFreeCountrySpainDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHola, lo que me pasa esque no se me reproduce algunas canciones en el PC ni la radio, me sale error pero voy a otro dispositivo en el movil si que me deja

•   Plan Free Country Spain Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hola, lo que me pasa esque no se me reproduce algunas canciones en el PC ni la radio, me sa...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Concert dates

I am a spotify for artists user and I am trying to use Songkick to link my concerts onto the spotify page, however it is not connecting. Any ideas on how to correct this?

• I am a spotify for artists user and I am trying to use Songkick to link my concerts onto the spotify page, however it is not connecting. Any ideas on how to correct this?  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pink Floyd dark side of the moon

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)LG g6 Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIt appears that the album for Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon is playing in song ord...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) LG g6  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play

I been having a problem with this album called Life Of a Dark Rose by Lil Skies recently. It seems that some songs just wont play for me, as soon as I click on them nothing happens. I did download the album previously but I'm still not sure on why th...

• I been having a problem with this album called Life Of a Dark Rose by Lil Skies recently. It seems that some songs just wont play for me, as soon as I click on them nothing happens. I did download th...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find my music list

Several days ago that a list of music that I used to listen to more than 5 followers has disappeared is the first time this happens to me having more than two years with Spotify. I have a premium account and I would like you to help me find my music ...

• Several days ago that a list of music that I used to listen to more than 5 followers has disappeared is the first time this happens to me having more than two years with Spotify.  I have a prem...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Google Home Mini not redeemable

I ordered mine on April 12th, and it says i should receive it by May 16-17 but it hasn't shipped yet. Judging from what you just posted, i should receive an email tomorrow saying that i will receive it on the 16th.

• Regular
  • I ordered mine on April 12th, and it says i should receive it by May 16-17 but it hasn't shipped yet. Judging from what you just posted, i should receive an email tomorrow saying that i will receive ...
  • MelSharma
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DJAY Pro icw Spotify Premium does not load the songs completely (only for 30 seconds)

I have Djay Pro icw Spotify Premium. When selecting a spotify song, only the first 30 seconds is loaded in Djay Pro. What am i doing wrong? :S Tnx!Johan

• I have Djay Pro icw Spotify Premium.  When selecting a spotify song, only the first 30 seconds is loaded  in Djay Pro.  What am i doing wrong? :S   Tnx! Johan
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Last saved songs disappear from library

Hi! Some songs disappear from the library. This happens with the songs that are the last saved. I have to look for it again and save it to my songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Some songs disappear from the library. This happens with the songs that are the last saved. I have to look for it again and save it to my songs.  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Redeem Google Home Mini - Australia

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi, Looking for some help..I Registered interest as was already a premium subscriber - rec...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi, Looki...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Control your recommendations

I’ve made an application that lets you discover your musical preference.It also allows you to modify your profile so that you can steer the way music is recommended for you.There are a few short questionnaires you will need to complete before and aft...

• I’ve made an application that lets you discover your musical preference. It also allows you to modify your profile so that you can steer the way music is recommended for you. There are a few short ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini (Promo) RETURNED

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Hello, on April 16 2019 I succesfully redeemed the Free Google Home Mini. However, Canada Post made a mistake during the delivery and sent the item back. I contacted Google in order to change the delivery address but they tol...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Hello, on April 16 2019 I succesfully redeemed the Free Google Home Mini. However, Canada Post made a mistake during the delivery and sent the item back. I con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes