Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shares for loyal users

I would love to own shares in Spotify, my favorite online provider and best invention ever. But I cannot access them in the private market and will have to stand on the ringside when the IPO happens tomorrow. What about a loyal user stock option plan...

• I would love to own shares in Spotify, my favorite online provider and best invention ever. But I cannot access them in the private market and will have to stand on the ringside when the IP...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player won't play and keep asking to login

My Web player always asks me to press "Login" button every time i opened it (even when i saved my password and "remember me" option checked), and then wont play anything. It happedned on every browser: Chrome, Edge, Firefox. You can see my problem he...

• Regular
  • My Web player always asks me to press "Login" button every time i opened it (even when i saved my password and "remember me" option checked), and then wont play anything. It happedned on every browse...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Some Spotify Design Ideas

Hey, I was bored and Photoshopped a little bit on Spotify. 1. Add a new Radio-/ Playlist Button2. Easily remove Playlists with Mouse Hover3. Back / Forward Button moved to the left 4. Cleaner Design with the Profile + Settings (A Click on the Profile...

• Regular
  • Hey,   I was bored and Photoshopped a little bit on Spotify.   1. Add a new Radio-/ Playlist Button 2. Easily remove Playlists with Mouse Hover 3. Back / Forward Button moved to the l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect not working on denon DENON AVR X2300w

Hello Since yesterday, Spotify connect does not work anymore on my home cinema amplifier DENON AVR X2300w.On the site of spotify it is advisable to make a firmware update for some models of amplifier but the DENON AVR X2300w is not part of it and no ...

• Visitor
  • Hello   Since yesterday, Spotify connect does not work anymore on my home cinema amplifier DENON AVR X2300w. On the site of spotify it is advisable to make a firmware update for some mo...
  • Seth_Logan
  • Music Fan
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Denon
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs from Local Files do not appear in Artist Library

I have been a Premium User for about 3 years. I have now added all of my previously owned music as Local Files. I have imported the songs into a Playlist. Once downloaded and I hit the + button next to the songs they can be played and will appear in ...

• I have been a Premium User for about 3 years. I have now added all of my previously owned music as Local Files. I have imported the songs into a Playlist. Once downloaded and I hit the + button next ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player not opening?

I keep trying to go to different links on Spotify Web Player, including:open.spotify.com/collection/playlistsopen.spotify.com/collection/albumsopen.spotify.com/browseNothing works and it just opens to a purely black screen.I've tried restarting my co...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep trying to go to different links on Spotify Web Player, including: open.spotify.com/collection/playlists open.spotify.com/collection/albums open.spotify.com/browse Nothing works and it ju...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Web Player blank screen on any browsers

This is what happens after I attempt to browse play.spotify.com . I cleared browser cache, flushed DNS cache and restarted computer, with no avail. Is it just me or is there something wrong with Spotify Web Player?

Screenshot_4.png
  • Casual Listener
  • This is what happens after I attempt to browse play.spotify.com . I cleared browser cache, flushed DNS cache and restarted computer, with no avail. Is it just me or is there something wrong with Spot...
  • nope250
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD? STOP INSENSITIVE "TRUTH"ADVERT

Does anyone know how to complain about the frequency of an advert or how to stop it? I find the new "Truth" advert about sexual abuse to be insensitive to particular audiences. I understand the power behind making people aware, however it can be cons...

• Does anyone know how to complain about the frequency of an advert or how to stop it?    I find the new "Truth" advert about sexual abuse to be insensitive to particular audiences. I under...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Hillsong Album not completely uploaded

Hi Community! A few weeks ago I got a notification that Hillsong Worship's new "There Is More" album is now available. It is supposed to be a 17-song album, but only two songs are shown. Weeks after, this still hasn't changed and it still says 17 son...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community!   A few weeks ago I got a notification that Hillsong Worship's new "There Is More" album is now available. It is supposed to be a 17-song album, but only two songs are shown. Wee...
  • ADeedei
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Xbox One volume changing

Hello fellow melomaniacs, I woke up this morning with a problem, when I play music on spotify the volume reduces significantly on quiet parts or parts with no bass. When the bass kicks in of there are many synthesizers in the song the volume increase...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello fellow melomaniacs,   I woke up this morning with a problem, when I play music on spotify the volume reduces significantly on quiet parts or parts with no bass. When the bass kicks in of...
  • MrMelomaan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How private is a private playlist?

Hi! I couldn't get the definitive answer anywhere here, maybe I missed something, but I was wonder: How private is a Private playlist on Spotify? Let me explain: when I listen to a song from a private playlist, does that show in the spotify social/ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I couldn't get the definitive answer anywhere here, maybe I missed something, but I was wonder:   How private is a Private playlist on Spotify?  Let me explain: when I listen to a ...
  • coolybird
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Amazon Echo Multi-room Issue

I seem to be experiencing an issue with the Multi-room function on Alexa. The Spotify app is recognising the individual echo devices through Spotify Connect but it isn't recognising the Multi-room music group.Is anyone else experiencing anything simi...

• I seem to be experiencing an issue with the Multi-room function on Alexa. The Spotify app is recognising the individual echo devices through Spotify Connect but it isn't recognising the Multi-room mu...
  • anayadic
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Parrot ASTEROID smart

Hallo. Are you going to support parrot astroid smart again?, since its the only reason i got premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo.  Are you going to support parrot astroid smart again?, since its the only reason i got premium? 
  • jvbowerspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 13 likes
  • astroid
    Parrot
    smart
    Spotify
  • 42 replies
  • 13 likes

No Remote Control Option Gear S3 Frontier Spotify

I saw some users on YT who can remote control Spotify using their GearS3 but mind doesn't have that kind of option (Gear S3 Frontier). Is it exlucisve for those LTE Gears3 version? I have a premium account and all connections on the watch are on (blu...

• I saw some users on YT who can remote control Spotify using their GearS3 but mind doesn't have that kind of option (Gear S3 Frontier). Is it exlucisve for those LTE Gears3 version? I have a premium a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Defaults to Censored Tracks

I have both Alexa and Google Home tied to my Spotify Premium account. Alexa defaults to the original explicit tracks while Google Home defaults to the censored version. How can I make Google Home default to the original explict version of songs? Here...

• I have both Alexa and Google Home tied to my Spotify Premium account. Alexa defaults to the original explicit tracks while Google Home defaults to the censored version. How can I make Google Hom...
  • viktorroden
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Xbox One App - Toggle Off Surround Sound

Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has destroyed my use of the app. The DSP that is being us...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. It appears in the latest Spotify Platform update (2.7) that surround sound support has been included. I am certain that many users are happy with this feature but as an audiophile it has de...
  • tr33top
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! The new Spotify App on LG WebOS

Hi y'all Could someone please tell me if the shuffling is done by the app, or by the back-end service? Only I've just installed the WebOS app on my LG TV, and the shuffle is bringing up Alanis Morisette like 1 in 4 or even 1 in three; it's also heavi...

• Music Fan
  • Hi y'all   Could someone please tell me if the shuffling is done by the app, or by the back-end service?   Only I've just installed the WebOS app on my LG TV, and the shuffle is bringin...
  • butler1233
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod