Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Album art missing on Chromecast

When I cast to Chromecast the Spotify logo shows up, but I am no longer seeing the album art or any of the other "controls" that usually shows up on the TV. It just stays on the Spotify logo. Music plays, but no artwork. Others have reported a simila...

IMG_0367.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • When I cast to Chromecast the Spotify logo shows up, but I am no longer seeing the album art or any of the other "controls" that usually shows up on the TV. It just stays on the Spotify logo. Music p...
  • sagesuburbandad
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromecast not showing Spotify content

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceChromecastOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueTill a few days ago my Chromecast was showing the Spotify content on the screen. Now all that shows is the Spotify startup logo....

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Chromecast Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Till a few days ago my Chromecast was showing t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Bug

Hey, you can see in the pic that there is a song (Lecker Lecker) that is grey and i cant delete from my Playlist. What can i do... When i shufle the Playlist the song cant play but i also cant delete it out of the Playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,    you can see in the pic that there is a song (Lecker Lecker) that is grey and i cant delete from my Playlist. What can i do...   When i shufle the Playlist the song cant pla...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Add to queue" automatically starts playlist.

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Galaxy S6 / Windows desktop playerOperating SystemAndroid 8 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a tendensy to listen to podcasts, but prefer to jumble it all up with some music. So I used to just press play on a playlist...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Device Samsung Galaxy S6 / Windows desktop player Operating System Android 8 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a tendensy to listen to podcasts, but prefer ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist wont sync

PlanFree/PremiumCountryColombiaDeviceDesktop ComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHey uh so i was testing the spotify playlists and found out that they dont sync here i leave some screenshots, i find this p stupid if you ask me bc i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Colombia Device Desktop Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hey uh so i was testing the spotify playlists and found out that they dont...
  • JuanPxblo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Big Zis: keine Alben mehr verfügbar

Hallo, vor einiger Zeit konnte ich das Album "Und Jetzt..." von "Big Zis" noch abspielen:https://open.spotify.com/album/2BW63df53btK1pkX8y1NIT Jetzt geht das nicht mehr. Das Album wird nicht einmal mehr angezeigt, außer man weiß, dass es existiert. B...

• Regular
  • Hallo,   vor einiger Zeit konnte ich das Album "Und Jetzt..." von "Big Zis" noch abspielen: https://open.spotify.com/album/2BW63df53btK1pkX8y1NIT   Jetzt geht das nicht mehr. Das Album...
  • Schpotifi
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect stops working after a few songs

Not using Chromecast because it doesn't scrobble to Last.fm and the shuffle isn't working properly. So I use Spotify Connect with my phone and my laptop connected to my TV. It used to work flawlessly with my really old Xperia but now I've got an Xper...

• Music Fan
  • Not using Chromecast because it doesn't scrobble to Last.fm and the shuffle isn't working properly. So I use Spotify Connect with my phone and my laptop connected to my TV. It used to work flawlessly...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted songs not removed

Hello I disliked and deleted a song from my phone (iPhone X), and it shows as a downloaded song.

• Visitor
  • Hello   I disliked and deleted a song from my phone (iPhone X), and it shows as a downloaded song.  
  • ardacebi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable TO forward a Song in a playlist

Plan/PremiumCountryPortugalDeviceIphone 7Operating System(iOS) Hello all,when I am at one of my playlists and I and to change a Song , when I press forward it changes TO another song that is NOT in my playlist. how can I fix this? thks in advance

• Visitor
  •   Plan /Premium Country Portugal Device Iphone 7 Operating System (iOS)   Hello all, when I am at one of my playlists and I and to change a Song , when I press forward it changes...
  • ardacebi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working with Premium for Family members

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryNZDeviceAndroid x5, Klpsch Speaker w/ Spotify ConectOperating Systemn/a My Question or IssueHi, Recently (about 6 - 8 weeks ago) the 'Devices Available" feature disappeared from all members on our Premium plan except for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country NZ Device Android x5, Klpsch Speaker w/ Spotify Conect Operating System n/a   My Question or Issue Hi,   Recently (about 6 - 8 weeks ago) the 'De...
  • rbs1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player not loading at all

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePC, specs:Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issueopen.spotify.com will not load on Chrome, Firefox, or Edge I have a screenshot of what message I get (attached). Spotify does work however on the downloaded version on PC...

specs.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device PC, specs: Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue open.spotify.com will not load on Chrome, Firefox, or Edge I have a screenshot of what message I ...
  • GalaxyStrider
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Song on playlist is not playing

Free PlanUSA On both iphone 8, the spotify app, and Macbook webplayer The song in question is "Sunrays and Saturdays" by Vertical Horizons from their Running on Ice album. It did not come up in a spotify search, but a google search gave me a link to ...

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 5.48.29 PM.png
  • Visitor
  • Free Plan USA   On both iphone 8, the spotify app, and Macbook webplayer   The song in question is "Sunrays and Saturdays" by Vertical Horizons from their Running on Ice album. It did ...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music appear in my list

Hello, i hope that someone can help me, like the title say's since a few days ago artist that i don't even know about appear in my recent list and in favorites too, don't know if there is a way to know if someone else is using my account, thanks to t...

• Visitor
  • Hello, i hope that someone can help me, like the title say's since a few days ago artist that i don't even know about appear in my recent list and in favorites too, don't know if there is a way to kn...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound quality of the Playstation 4 PS4 app?

What is the dealio with the sound quality of the ps4 app? Really shrill and unpleasant to listen. Are the highs distorting or boosted in a quite curious way? Put on cowboys from **bleep** or the real thing and your years are in for a bad time. Anyone...

•   What is the dealio with the sound quality of the ps4 app? Really shrill and unpleasant to listen. Are the highs distorting or boosted in a quite curious way? Put on cowboys from **bleep** or ...
  • MegaVX
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Melanie Martinez Presale Code?

Hi, I'm a premium user. Anyone happen to have the spotify presale code for the Boston show? I have to buy tickets for someone. Let me know, thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I'm a premium user. Anyone happen to have the spotify presale code for the Boston show?    I have to buy tickets for someone. Let me know, thank you!  
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synchronisation between devices

Hello Community! PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevicecomputer @work (linux), computer @home (w10) and android 9 phoneOperating SystemAbove My Question or IssueFor some time, I try to "populate" my playlist. For that, I'm listening other playlists to see wh...

• Visitor
  • Hello Community!   Plan Premium Country France Device computer @work (linux), computer @home (w10) and android 9 phone Operating System Above   My Question or Issue For some tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Pages Contain Wrong Songs

PlanAllCountryUSDeviceAll Operating SystemAll My Question or IssueOn Oliver's artist page: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0NDElNqwGRCmsYIQFapp6K?si=cu5pfXoaTIK4QR-vrn-9DQ there are a bunch of songs that are not theirs. For example: https://open.spot...

• Visitor
  • Plan All Country US Device All   Operating System All   My Question or Issue On Oliver's artist page: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0NDElNqwGRCmsYIQFapp6K?si=cu5pfXoaTIK4Q...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic album shuffle

As of late whenever i want to listen to an album it automatically shuffles all the songs in the album even though i never hit shuffle. And even if i try to just click the song again all the songs in the album are shuffled. Its not the biggest deal ev...

• Visitor
  • As of late whenever i want to listen to an album it automatically shuffles all the songs in the album even though i never hit shuffle. And even if i try to just click the song again all the songs in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify "Favorite songs" / "Liked songs" not syncing between devices

PlanFree AccountCountry : Malaysia DeviceMacBook Pro Mid 2014, Iphone XS Greetings Everyone, Most of my songs I have liked on both my laptop and phone weren't syncing. It shows that I have 749 songs on my iPhone but it has more "Liked songs" on my ma...

• Plan Free Account Country : Malaysia   Device MacBook Pro Mid 2014, Iphone XS    Greetings Everyone,   Most of my songs I have liked on both my laptop and phone weren't s...
  • cuaugo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes