Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

I can’t play Post Malone - Better Now, what should i do?

PlanPremiumCountryHungary DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueI can’t play Post Malone - Better now. What should i do?

• Plan Premium Country Hungary   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue I can’t play Post Malone - Better now. What should i do?  
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Liked songs not in playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy J3Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSome songs i liked do not appear in the playlist of my favourite songs. What to do now? Thanks for answering!

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy J3 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Some songs i liked do not appear in the playlist of my favourite songs.  ...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No one web player works, but the application does

PlanFree/PremiumCountryColombiaDeviceWeb PlayerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, Spotify Community. I tried to play music from the Spotify web player and I could not. My main browser is Opera, although the same happens with Chrome, E...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Colombia Device Web Player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, Spotify Community.  I tried to play music from the Spotify web pla...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Discover Weekly] Includes Songs Already on Playlists / Songs I've Heard Before

Starting about a month ago, my Discover Weekly playlist has started to include songs I've listed to before and songs that are already saved to my playlists. I love listening to this playlist to disover songs I haven't heard before Somewhat related, b...

• Casual Listener
  • Starting about a month ago, my Discover Weekly playlist has started to include songs I've listed to before and songs that are already saved to my playlists.    I love listening to this pl...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Podcast not uploading

I manage a podcast through Podbean and all our episodes have synced until the one that was uploaded on Wednesday, 5/1. That one has posted everywhere else except to Spotify. The connection between Podbean and Spotify is still active. Can you tell me ...

• Casual Listener
  • I manage a podcast through Podbean and all our episodes have synced until the one that was uploaded on Wednesday, 5/1. That one has posted everywhere else except to Spotify. The connection between Po...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lydia - highly suspect ends early in Chrome Webplayer

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceWindows 10 PC, webplayer on chromeOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue Song Lydia by Highly Suspect will cut out half way through the song ONLY in the Chrome webplayer. It works in all other browsers, but unfo...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Windows 10 PC, webplayer on chrome Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue  Song Lydia by Highly Suspect will cut out half way throug...
  • Obuck347
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on Samsung Smart TV

I have the Spotify ap on my Samsung Smart TV and I have Spotify Premium but how can we easily change users on the TV without having to log each other off?

• I have the Spotify ap on my Samsung Smart TV and I have Spotify Premium but how can we easily change users on the TV without having to log each other off?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to update my podcast RSS feed?

I'm a podcaster, and the RSS feed for my podcast has changed so I want to update it.I went to: https://podcasters.spotify.comAnd logged in, as I thought I could update it there. However my podcast is not being displayed, and it is just asking me to s...

• I'm a podcaster, and the RSS feed for my podcast has changed so I want to update it. I went to: https://podcasters.spotify.com And logged in, as I thought I could update it there. However my podcas...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle Problem with Desktop App (Windows) and IOS App

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8 and Dell/Windows DesktopOperating SystemiOS 10 & Windows 10 My Question or IssueNot sure where to put this because it is a multi-app issue. Trying here.I am having a bizarre issue with playback on the Desktop and i...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8 and Dell/Windows Desktop Operating System iOS 10 & Windows 10   My Question or Issue Not sure where to put this because it is a mul...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable Spotify connect when not on the speakers network

Hi.I love the spotify connect functionality. But I hate it as well. This is my case. I'm home sick and my son is on the bus going to school putting on his headphones and starts playing Meshuggah. No sound in this ears. He turns the volume up. At home...

• Hi. I love the spotify connect functionality. But I hate it as well.    This is my case. I'm home sick and my son is on the bus going to school putting on his headphones and starts playi...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library synchronization problem between my devices

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceMonster Abra A5, HP Notebook, Lenovo P1 ProOperating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or Issue I'm logged into spotify from 3 different locations(home pc, work pc and mobile phone). So can't open my work and home co...

• Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Monster Abra A5, HP Notebook, Lenovo P1 Pro Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue   I'm logged into spotify from 3 differe...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Distrokid release date

I released an album on Bandcamp last week and am now releasing it through Distrokid. I want to know, do I check the "has this album already been released" option on Distrokid? I'm guessing I don't need to say it's been released already as Bandcamp is...

• Gig Goer
  • I released an album on Bandcamp last week and am now releasing it through Distrokid. I want to know, do I check the "has this album already been released" option on Distrokid? I'm guessing I don't ne...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LG smart TV plays on mute

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceLG smart tv My Question or IssueI updated the spotify app on my LG smart TV and when I try to play music it isn't making any sound, I can see that the song is being played but it is on mute.

• Plan Premium Country Hungary Device LG smart tv     My Question or Issue I updated the spotify app on my LG smart TV and when I try to play music it isn't making any sound, I can s...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem to share music on Instagram

PlanPremium​CountryBrazilDeviceMoto z playOperating SystemAndroid 8.0 Oreo Hi!I've been trying for months to share music on stories of Instagram, but the Spotify app doesn't give this option. I updated both apps and the Android system, but still can'...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium​ Country Brazil Device Moto z play Operating System Android 8.0 Oreo   Hi! I've been trying for months to share music on stories of Instagram, but the Spotify app doesn't ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reproducción del PS4

Plan dePremiumPaísEcuadorDispositivoPlayStation 4Mi Pregunta o ProblemaTengo un problema. Él visto múltiples veces que una consola de PS4 se conecta, pero no le él concedido permiso para reproducción. El problema es que intento cerrarle sesión, pero ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan de Premium País Ecuador Dispositivo PlayStation 4 Mi Pregunta o Problema Tengo un problema. Él visto múltiples veces que una consola de PS4 se conecta, pero no le él concedido permiso par...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting songs from artists with same names as ones I listen to

I've been getting songs in stuff like "Release radar" from artists with same names as ones I listened before, but actually completely different. Like Oasis, Blur or Public Enemy,which are completely different from these Oasis, Blur and Public Enemy.I...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been getting songs in stuff like "Release radar" from artists with same names as ones I listened before, but actually completely different. Like Oasis, Blur or Public Enemy,which are c...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to have a session not be considered for curated music

So I run a weekly D&D game, and have started to use Spotify to provide background ambience and battle music. So far it's been a pretty big hit. The problem is that it's starting to interfere with my discover weekly playlist which I used to look forwa...

• Casual Listener
  • So I run a weekly D&D game, and have started to use Spotify to provide background ambience and battle music. So far it's been a pretty big hit. The problem is that it's starting to interfere with...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar Playlist not showing up in IFTTT

I have tried to make an IFTTT applet that automatically adds my Release Radar tracks to a playlist in Spotify every week. I have done the same thing with Discover Weekly and it works great. However when I go to create a new applet, the Release Radar ...

• I have tried to make an IFTTT applet that automatically adds my Release Radar tracks to a playlist in Spotify every week. I have done the same thing with Discover Weekly and it works great. However w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Shuffle is drunk

Is it possible to make the shuffle a little more shuffled? I have a playlist with about 1000 songs. 77 of them are Beatles songs. I like my Beatles but almost every other song is Beatles. How is that possible when it's only 8% of all songs? I will at...

• Regular
  • Is it possible to make the shuffle a little more shuffled? I have a playlist with about 1000 songs. 77 of them are Beatles songs. I like my Beatles but almost every other song is Beatles. How is that...
  • wsUMmmzYAXSf80D
  • 1 replies
  • 36 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 36 likes

Superuser Contribution Computer app and phone app show different number of songs on playlist

My computer app shows a slightly lower number of songs on my playlist than my Android app. Anyone know why?

• Casual Listener
  • My computer app shows a slightly lower number of songs on my playlist than my Android app. Anyone know why? 
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes