Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Volume omhoog

Het volume van mijn Marantz receiver gaat zonder aanleiding steeds flink omhoog. Ik gebruik Spotify met de app op Samsung S9.

• Visitor
  • Het volume van mijn Marantz receiver gaat zonder aanleiding steeds flink omhoog. Ik gebruik Spotify met de app op Samsung S9.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se cierra la app sola

/PremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceRedmi S2Operating SystemMiu 10 My Question or IssueHace varias semanas cuando voy a otra app se frena la música, antes era cada 10 min. Pero ahora es cada vez que entro a otra app. Ya eliminé caché, borre los datos, rein...

• Casual Listener
  •   /Premium Country Argentina Device Redmi S2 Operating System Miu 10   My Question or Issue Hace varias semanas cuando voy a otra app se frena la música, antes era cada 10 min. Pe...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect vs Google Hub vs Denon receiver

ok, bought myself a Google Nest Hub, but seems you can specify a spotify connect device ... i have a receiver (denon) with built in spotify connectso is this coming? is there an alternative? i have a chromecast in my denon also, i can play spotify mu...

• Visitor
  • ok, bought myself a Google Nest Hub, but seems you can specify a spotify connect device ... i have a receiver (denon) with built in spotify connect so is this coming?  is there an alternative?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

API: no way to search for a track without any markets

Hello Spotify Community,is there a way to assemble an API search request so that I can get tracks back that aren't in any market?This the track is e.g. not assigned to any market. I could only find it with a Google search.It would be very helpful!Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community, is there a way to assemble an API search request so that I can get tracks back that aren't in any market? This the track is e.g. not assigned to any market. I could only fi...
  • internetztube
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Only *some* of my custom cover arts are working

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceHP EnvyOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI tried doing the trick where you put album covers on iTunes songs then transfer them to Spotify, but it turns out, only a few of the songs actually had their cover art t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device HP Envy Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I tried doing the trick where you put album covers on iTunes songs then transfer them to Spotify, but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error - Unable To Add Spotify To Sonos

Getting the Following error when trying to add Spotify Music Service to my SonosController. Can't Add Spotify To Sonos App Same error on Window's 10 and my Andriod Samsung Galaxy S9.I have logged out of all devices and t

• Getting the Following error when trying to add Spotify Music Service to my Sonos Controller.  Can't Add Spotify To Sonos App   Same error on Window's 10 and my Andriod Samsung Galaxy S9....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung TV - No Network Detected

PlanPremiumCountryRepublic of IrelandDeviceSamsung TV UE43NU7470Operating SystemSamsung TV My Question or IssueSince the last update to version 2.41.0 (October 2019) on my Samsung TV, I consistently get an error message of "No Network Detected". Any ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Republic of Ireland Device Samsung TV UE43NU7470 Operating System Samsung TV   My Question or Issue Since the last update to version 2.41.0 (October 2019) on my Sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlist pictures revert back to previous pictures

Well I changed my playlists' cover pictures but everytime I click away to another page or close the app or the program on my desktop it reverts back to the previous cover picture but if I look at it from the Spotify Web Player the cover pictures are ...

• Casual Listener
  • Well I changed my playlists' cover pictures but everytime I click away to another page or close the app or the program on my desktop it reverts back to the previous cover picture but if I look at it ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Netnography

Hi! We´re a group of students doing a course in co-creation, and we're conducting this research on what Spotify are doing well and can do better! We, the comsumers, are the experts on the Spotify consumer experience.What insights can you bring to the...

• Visitor
  • Hi!  We´re a group of students doing a course in co-creation, and we're conducting this research on what Spotify are doing well and can do better!   We, the comsumers, are the experts on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New "Albums" and "Songs" sections...one is for ALBUMS and one is for SONGS

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone 8 Plus, Macbook Pro)Operating System(iOS 10, macOS High Sierra) My Question or Issue When I save an album it should save that album to the ALBUM section, and when I save a song it should save ONLY to the SONG secti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 8 Plus, Macbook Pro) Operating System (iOS 10, macOS High Sierra)   My Question or Issue   When I save an album it should save tha...
  • augdane
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

First of liked songs at random play mode via Alexa is always last added

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAlexaOperating System My Question or IssueWhen I ask Alexa "Play my music randomly" the first song at this random play mode is always the last liked song in my library. This is since a long time now and very annoying...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Alexa Operating System   My Question or Issue When I ask Alexa "Play my music randomly" the first song at this random play mode is always the last li...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot Change Email or Facebook to Claim Google Home Mini

Hello,I am attempting to claim my Google Home Mini however I am unable to do so because Google account cannot be linked to the Google Home which is a required step before claiming it. I cannot link the two because I created my Spotify account in coll...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am attempting to claim my Google Home Mini however I am unable to do so because Google account cannot be linked to the Google Home which is a required step before claiming it.  I cann...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Please remove corridos

Today I saw and article about a Mexican singer who had a close relationship with drug dealers and bc of that you removed his music, of course it's the right thing to do but it's not enough, there's a lot of Mexican singers writing songs about drug lo...

• Today I saw and article about a Mexican singer who had a close relationship with drug dealers and bc of that you removed his music, of course it's the right thing to do but it's not enough, there's a...
  • Nopg_99
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't share a music in ig stories after the new update

PlanPremiumCountryThailandDeviceGalaxy Note8Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueI can't share a music after the new update

• Plan Premium Country Thailand Device Galaxy Note8 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue I can't share a music after the new update
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Homepage on spotify is blank

The homepage is blank and I've tried everything, updated the app, restarted my phone, uninstalled it and re installed it, logged out and back in, and it is still not working. This is frustrating since I have premium.

• Visitor
  • The homepage is blank and I've tried everything, updated the app, restarted my phone, uninstalled it and re installed it, logged out and back in, and it is still not working. This is frustrating sinc...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Depeche Mode - Question of time

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue Hi guys,I'm not sure if I chose the right board to post but here's the deal:In the Depeche Mode's "Black Celebration" album (https://open.spotify.com/album/0JSOfVzxVTpyv...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue   Hi guys, I'm not sure if I chose the right board to post but here's the d...
  • agams92
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Affinity Survey not updating/creating new playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States My Question or IssueI had previously used the Spotify affinity partnership to create a playlist based on music I had liked in the past. It worked great, and created a playlist that I very much enjoy. Now when I review ...

• Plan Premium Country United States   My Question or Issue I had previously used the Spotify affinity partnership to create a playlist based on music I had liked in the past. It worked grea...
  • ulrikvn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play music on Amazon Alexa

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: iPhone 8, Amazon Echo DotUsername: 2dwais7d7dm8f1uqf17m6tjnn I linked Alexa to Spotify following these steps in Amazon Alexa app on iPhone:Tap the menu in the top-left.Tap Settings, then Music.Select Spotify, then Lin...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: iPhone 8, Amazon Echo Dot Username: 2dwais7d7dm8f1uqf17m6tjnn   I linked Alexa to Spotify following these steps in Amazon Alexa app on iPhone: Tap ...
  • markus-w
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't I find podcasts on desktop?

I can't find podcasts in the Windoows desktop client. Is that intentional or am I just missing something?

• I can't find podcasts in the Windoows desktop client. Is that intentional or am I just missing something?  
  • dogma00
  • Regular
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

Web Player Not Working

Spotify works in Safari, but not in Chrome - I'm trying to use it with my Chromecast Audio, so switching to Safari instead isn't really an option. It will let me log in, but then switches to this. I've tried clearing the cache, allowing plugins, and ...

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 2.21.18 PM.png
  • Spotify works in Safari, but not in Chrome - I'm trying to use it with my Chromecast Audio, so switching to Safari instead isn't really an option. It will let me log in, but then switches to this. I'...
  • Samson-91
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes