Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Issues with Bose SoundLink Mini II

Spotify Issues with Bose SoundLink Mini II

I just recently purchased a Bose SoundLink Mini II speaker, and am experiencing issues when I connect the speaker to my iPhone (via bluetooth) and stream Spotify.  There is constant skipping and pausing during the songs.  It is not an issue of distance (being too far from the speaker) since I am in a 350 square foot New York apartment.  Does anyone have any suggestions on streaming Spotify without constant skipping and pausing?  I tried lowering the streaming quality but it didn't seem to resolve the issue.  Please help!

2 Replies

I have the same issue when connecting from the desktop app on my Mac. Every time I open the desktop app the Bluetooth from my Bose Soundlink Mini disconnects. It takes like 5 tries to get it connected. I just went ahead just use the web player instead to circumvent the inconvenience.

Hey there @IcyHotPan

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome!

Could you let us know if you notice anything new after performing a clean reinstall of the app? This is often an overlooked step, but it can be helpful to get rid of any corrupted files that might be causing trouble. 

If this doesn't do the trick and if possible, would you mind sending over a video where we can take a better look at what happens? This will help us investigate further. You can send a link to it or attach it using the Insert Video option in the post editor. 

Keep us posted.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts