Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Many Bug Issue Continue

Spotify Many Bug Issue Continue

Sorry I can't reply in advance because I want to know if my spotify will work normally
after I finished my premium account
But it looks like it still a problem.

But then I move to another application and wait for a month, then I try to
subscribe again into premium account, for a week it start normally but now
the bug is happening again, and also my playlist play song from random playlist.

I don't want to waste my time as premium account so please fix this as fast
as you can.
since you can't see the video I sent or picture, I attach a link with this
email. I put my video of my screen recorder about the bug and also about my
phone OS inside the dropbox.

Link :

Bug Files

13 Replies

Hey @billywockeez, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you let us know what device, operating system and Spotify version you're using? Also, did this start happening after a specific update or event?

In the meantime, let's try a clean reinstall with these steps to see if it makes any difference.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have you seen my link? that I sent earlier?

Well Here I Attach again the link.

Link

In that link you can see my System operation screenshoot and also about my spotify version.

My device is Vivo V5+

And I'm not too sure when it started, but it looks like after I installed spotify for desktop in my laptop.

Regards,

Thanks!

We've checked the link attached, but we're still having trouble identifying the issue. Could you give us more info about what's going on and provide us the exact steps to replicate the issue?

On the other hand, Suggested Tracks are part of our Free service on mobile. There's more info about this here. So if you're listening to tracks that are not actually within your playlist, this must be the case. To reduce the number of Suggested Tracks you get, try adding more artists into your playlists.

Keep us posted.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Well, I will tell you in a brief, but I guess you will not get precise problem like mine.
if I want to listen something ex: linkin park, and I play the first song in one of their album, it won't play, first song from any album it won't play, then I play the next song, the song will play normally but randomly the song will stop between 5 until 10 second like in my video .

Thanks for clarifying.

Just to be sure, have you ever gotten an error message on your device when this happened? Also, does this happen on any other device?

Let us know.

Nope, never get any massage.
what do you mean? login my spotify account another device? never yet.
but if login in my laptop yes I did, but no error.

Hey @billywockeez!

Just to confirm, does this happen when you listen to your Spotify using headsets, the phone's speaker, or a different speaker?

Also, have you tried reinstalling Spotify on your devices before trying again?

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

@Alfredo I used earphone, headset, phone speaker, any kind of it. and got the same error.

Yes I did reinstalling spotify, should I reset factory??

Thanks for letting us know.

A soft reset before installing the app again could help. Make sure that you clear any cached files that Spotify leaves after uninstalling. This will ensure that your next install will be a clean install.

Let us know if it makes a difference.

Nope, it still the same @SergioDavid

We understand @billywockeez.

In this case, can you try using the Spotify app with a different internet connection if it's possible? 

Let us know if this makes a difference. 

@JuanSebastian Yes I did, but still the same proble occured.

Hey @billywockeez!

You might have a duplicate cache which is causing this issue. Sometimes when you download music to your device, the storage might malfunction creating multiple caches for the same downloaded songs.

Let's try logging in to your Account page > Offline devices > Remove all devices. Once all the devices are removed, reinstall Spotify before downloading your music and using the app again.

Let us know if that helps with this issue.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts