Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify for Artists app not loading, stuck on spinning loading indicator

Solved!

Spotify for Artists app not loading, stuck on spinning loading indicator

Plan

Premium

Country

Norway

Device

iPhone 15

Operating System

iOS 17.5.1

My Question or Issue

I just got a brand new iPhone 15. I used to have a iPhone 12 Pro.
When I installed the Spotify for Artists app on my new device, it worked the first time. However, the second time i tried to open the app, it is just stuck on the loading indicator, it never loads, and is just stuck on this screen infinitely.

If I uninstall the app completely, and then reinstall it, it works again, but only the very first time I log in. If I close the app, and re-open it, it is once again stuck on an infinite loading screen.

As of now, I'm only able to use the web version of Spotify for Artists, but this is suboptimal, as it doesn't really work well on mobile.

IMG_0080.PNG
79 Replies

Wow, this has been broken for 3 weeks and they don’t have a fix yet?? Yikes!!

Yep. Still broken 🤪

I never heard back from the Spotify for Artist team after the 2 business days, like they promised unfortunately. Still broken, and it seems like it’s starting by to break for more people in the recent days.

They give new update on the App store aaaannndd… still not solving the issue. 

Ugh 😑

Same issue here in Texas

Yep, same here in Australia 2 days ago, worked a treat since a started using it in 2020.

Same issue here. Started yesterday 

Well, I just deleted and reinstalled the app and now seems to be working.  Even after closing the app it now loads successfully! 

Problem solved

Still broken for me

Works for me again after the Update today 👍

Mine has also just started doing the same thing. I check the app every day, and it only started doing it the other day. It doesn't matter how long I leave it to load for, it spins forever. I have tried deleting and reinstalling as well with no change. 

Which app version and OS version do you have?

I have downloaded the most recent copy as of July 2nd, and I am running iOS 17.5.1. It loads fine the first time (directly off the store), but refreshes forever when you come back to it later.

Interesting. So for some guys the latest update (v2.1.30) helped

Working now for me with latest update.  iPhone SE iOS 17.5.1.  👍

Marked as solution

Today I once again tried to reinstall the app, and to my surprise, it now works.

This is on iOS 17.5.1 and app version 2.1.30.

The same version did not work just a few days ago. So either Spotify has fixed something on their backend, or another wild theory. The app starting working again actually coincided with my dropping a new track. I don't see how that could have anything to do with it, but you never know!

I found the cause of the problem. Most likely, this is because your Spotify account (for artists) is linked to Facebook. I unlinked the account from FB and added Gmail or just an email with a password. And everything worked.

My account is liked to Facebook, and yet it suddenly just started working again. So I don’t really know. It’s a weird issue…

Suggested posts