Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player constantly freezing up, clones webpage in Connect to Device webpage

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemWin8My Question or IssueAs you can see from the included image, Spotify seems to think that the one single Web Player window I have open is, in fact, three different sources - and it keeps trying to recon...

Spotify.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Win8 My Question or Issue As you can see from the included image, Spotify seems to think that the one single Web Player window I ha...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Recently Played" section in Home tab has not been updated for a long time.

My "Recently Played" section in Home tab has not been updated for a long time. How can I either fix it or clear "Recently Played" list ON HOME TAB?

• Visitor
  • My "Recently Played" section in Home tab has not been updated for a long time. How can I either fix it or clear "Recently Played" list ON HOME TAB?
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing from "recover playlists" section in settings

When you go to "Recover Playlists" in a browser, you are supposed to be able to recover deleted playlists from any time, but I have multiple playlists that are missing in that list and the have not been recovered, either. I'm not sure how they got co...

• Casual Listener
  • When you go to "Recover Playlists"  in a browser, you are supposed to be able to recover deleted playlists from any time, but I have multiple playlists that are missing in that list and the have...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I don't get daily drives

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceMicrosoft Windows and Samsung Note 5Operating SystemAndroid version 7.0, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI don't get daily drives at all but everyone else does. I think it's a country thing but it's unfair that othe...

• Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Microsoft Windows and Samsung Note 5 Operating System Android version 7.0, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I don't get daily drives at all bu...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Denon
    Music
    Other
    Samsung
    SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Translated 'Listen On' Badges

Hey! I'm wanting to add the clickable 'Listen On' buttons to my webpage, but I am unable to find versions of these badges in different languages. Does anyone have any information whether there are downloadable versions of the 'Listen On' badges for S...

spotify-podcast-badge-blk-grn-660x160-Kopie-300x73
  • Hey!   I'm wanting to add the clickable 'Listen On' buttons to my webpage, but I am unable to find versions of these badges in different languages.     Does anyone have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Player for webOS, running on an LG smart tv

Plan: PremiumCountry: NetherlandsDevice: LG smart tvOperating System: webOS from LGApp: Spotify app, newest version, LG app store Hi Guys, so this is most probably a matter of user-stupidity, but nonetheless, here goes: [1] No Stop Button ? The playe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Netherlands Device: LG smart tv Operating System: webOS from LG App: Spotify app, newest version, LG app store   Hi Guys, so this is most probably a matter...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Spotify for Artists] Artists Top 500 rankings won’t change

Every time the monthly stats for artists change, the Top 500 places don’t until a little while later. And sometimes it shows two spots when you go into their bio. Don’t know what to do. Tried every single way I can to fix it yet it never fixes manual...

• Regular
  • Every time the monthly stats for artists change, the Top 500 places don’t until a little while later. And sometimes it shows two spots when you go into their bio. Don’t know what to do. Tried every s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google nest mini would not play spotify more than 10s. Other music apps and radio works fine.

Hi Can anyone give me some advice on this issue? I asked my Google nest mini to play some music on Spotify and after a series of ads, it would only play 10s music and it would stop. To make sure it was not to do with other problems, I have done the f...

• Visitor
  • Hi   Can anyone give me some advice on this issue? I asked my Google nest mini to play some music on Spotify and after a series of ads, it would only play 10s music and it would stop.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Browse not working on PS3

Currently on Premium in AustraliaSpotify working fine on my android phone and PC My Issue is on the PS3 the 'Browse' button isn't working.'Your music' and search works fine, the problem started last week.Logged in and out, PS3 system is up to date, n...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently on Premium in Australia Spotify working fine on my android phone and PC   My Issue is on the PS3 the 'Browse' button isn't working. 'Your music' and search works fine, the problem ...
  • ahnu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ps3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

horrible streaming

I just want to tell you guys that your service literally sucks. I play tunes all day long, and probably 2 full hours out of 10 total, every track that I play sounds similar to a voice cutting out on a cell phone call. and it happens every ''x'' secon...

• Gig Goer
  • I just want to tell you guys that your service literally sucks.  I play tunes all day long, and probably 2 full hours out of 10 total, every track that I play sounds similar to a voice cutting o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Mobile
    stream quality
    Streaming Issue
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDevice Samsung A50Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI noticed that there are two (2) Fallen Album by Evanescence available that are created in different time (March 2003 and January 2003). I noticed that when...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device  Samsung A50 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I noticed that there are two (2) Fallen Album by Evanescence available that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Canvas option not available in my country, or?

PlanFreeCountryLithuaniaDevice(Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueI cannot find the Spotify Canvas option anywhere. Though it says that it's available to turn on your Data Saver in the Settings, which, among other o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Lithuania Device (Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue I cannot find the Spotify Canvas option anywhere. Though it says that it'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

"This content is not available in your country", podcasts don't even show up on the desktop app, the playlists are all empty. Great job guys, when his youtube videos will be gone by the end of year how are we going to watch JRE? Literally no alternat...

• Regular
  • "This content is not available in your country", podcasts don't even show up on the desktop app, the playlists are all empty. Great job guys, when his youtube videos will be gone by the end of year h...
  • lekida
  • Regular
  • 93 replies
  • 189 likes
  • Other
  • 93 replies
  • 189 likes

[ARTIST PAGE] - Nothing shows at it should!

Hi, I've added all the information on my Spotify for Artist account and nothing is showing on my artist page. No header, no profile picture, no bio - nothing. On the spotify for artists site it says it's all good and should be visable - but isn't. It...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've added all the information on my Spotify for Artist account and nothing is showing on my artist page. No header, no profile picture, no bio - nothing.  On the spotify for artists site...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When casting from Webplayer, playback stops after 1 hour

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceWebplayer from chrome (latest version)Operating SystemWindows 10/latest macos My Question or IssueSince COVID-19, I've been working from home more recently. My work laptop doesn't have Spotify, but I'm able to use the w...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Webplayer from chrome (latest version) Operating System Windows 10/latest macos   My Question or Issue Since COVID-19, I've been working from home m...
  • Magic-Micky
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are collaborative Playlists private and some users have them public?

Why are collaborative playlists private and some users have them public? I've seen other collaborative playlists in other user profiles and they are public but each time I create one becomes private and no one can see it.

• Regular
  • Why are collaborative playlists private and some users have them public? I've seen other collaborative playlists in  other user profiles and they are public but each time I create one becomes pr...
  • gmrdelcielo
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PlayStation] Video won't play / episodes missing

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePlaystation 4 Spotify App v3.02Operating SystemPlaystation 4 FW 7.55 Hey there, so I'm trying to watch "The Joe Rogan Experience" via the Playstation 4 Spotify App, but there are two problems: 1. Only a small amount of ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Playstation 4 Spotify App v3.02 Operating System Playstation 4 FW 7.55   Hey there,    so I'm trying to watch "The Joe Rogan Experience" ...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 20 replies
  • 11 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 20 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect on Sonos

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Android 10, Web Player on Chrome Linux)Operating System(iAndroid 10. Linux Mint 20) My Question or IssueSpotify connect is not working when trying to connect to any somos device. No sonos device is shown up in the list...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Android 10, Web Player on Chrome Linux) Operating System (iAndroid 10. Linux Mint 20)   My Question or Issue Spotify connect is not working when tr...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes