Premium

Country

Czech Republic

Device

xiaomi redmi note 10 pro

Operating System

11 RKQ1.200826.002 - Android 11

My Question or Issue

When I connect my phone via Bluetooth to my Skoda Superb 2017 and start some song on Spotify, it runs great, until the song changes. It usually keeps the next song running, but no sound comes out from either car or phone. When I choose another song through my phone, it glitches like that, If I select a different song in the car by sound controls, it glitches. 

Do not have problems for example with Google Maps or calls which keeps working even when Spotify starts glitching like this.

Disconnect and reconnecting the Bluetooth connection fixes the problem, but only momentarily. 

What's up with that?

Thank you,

Tomas

4 Replies

Hi there @legaly,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. This seems odd so let's take a closer look into this.

Can you start with removing any potential corrupt cache files by following the steps that's provided in this article? 

On another note, does this only occur form your device or multiple devices?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hello, I've done it all and tried it today and it seems like it is the same. I've tried a competitor and it worked just fine, so I suppose it won't be the fault of the device in the car.

Any other advice?

Hey @legaly,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you make sure that Spotify has all necessary permissions enabled?

1. Open your Settings menu.
  2. Scroll to the bottom to find Spotify and open the app settings.
  3. Enable everything you see.

It's also a good idea to exclude the app from any Battery optimization software that might be active on your smartphone.

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Was having the same problem, I went to settings Spotify and allowed Bluetooth. Worked like a charm

Suggested posts