Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Samsung Soundbar from outside my network

Hey! When I have friends visiting me, somethimes they want to connect their phone with a spotify-premium account to my Samsung soundbar with Spotify Connect. But after they have been connected they can start playing music on my soundbar from their ow...

• Hey!   When I have friends visiting me, somethimes they want to connect their phone with a spotify-premium account to my Samsung soundbar with Spotify Connect. But after they have been connect...
  • MihailY
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Video is completely missing on the web page.

The video player is totally gone on the web player. It works in the app but the app is a horrible horrible crashing memory hog that gets my fan going about a minute after launching it. Where is web video?????

• Music Fan
  • The video player is totally gone on the web player. It works in the app but the app is a horrible horrible crashing memory hog that gets my fan going about a minute after launching it. Where is web ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Newest Episodes of Joe Rogan Experience Not Showing Up

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMacbook Pro late 2012Operating SystemMojave My Question or IssueThe newest episode of Joe Rogan's podcast that is shown to me is from 3 months ago. Sometimes new episodes will be recommended to me on the home page but those...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Macbook Pro late 2012 Operating System Mojave   My Question or Issue The newest episode of Joe Rogan's podcast that is shown to me is from 3 months ago....
  • wbowers0704
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does spotify play recommended song for you and does not stop?

I start out playing my playlist, then at some point, it starts playing "Playing recommended songs for you". I try to switch back to my playlist but it will not go back, just keeps play the recommended. I have researched this online and it is telling ...

• Visitor
  • I start out playing my playlist, then at some point, it starts playing "Playing recommended songs for you". I try to switch back to my playlist but it will not go back, just keeps play the recommende...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I go back to only Premium?

How do I go back to only Premium? I don't need a Premium Duo. It's just me again. It looks like I only can go back to Spotify Free

• Visitor
  • How do I go back to only Premium? I don't need a Premium Duo. It's just me again. It looks like I only can go back to Spotify Free
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have I party banned an artist?

We have played a new album, particular one song a lot at work. We have done it many times before. (A silly joke) Now the artist doesn't come up anymore on random/after playlists run out and such. The album we played is still there. But I don't even g...

• Casual Listener
  • We have played a new album, particular one song a lot at work. We have done it many times before. (A silly joke) Now the artist doesn't come up anymore on random/after playlists run out and such. The...
  • MihailY
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me permite usar mi plan de prepago.

Compré una tarjeta digital y puse el código,me lo aceptó muy bien pero a la hora de escuchar la música pues no tenía el plan,intento nuevamente a canjear el código y ya no me lo acepta.

• Visitor
  • Compré una tarjeta digital y puse el código,me lo aceptó muy bien pero a la hora de escuchar la música pues no tenía el plan,intento nuevamente a canjear el código y ya no me lo acepta.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists

For some time now in Spotify for Artists, saves since 2015 or 'All Time' are not showing. I can only see saves within the last 24 hours and 28 days. When you go to 'All Time' or 'Since 2015' it just shows a dash. Listeners also disappear of you selec...

• Visitor
  • For some time now in Spotify for Artists, saves since 2015 or 'All Time' are not showing. I can only see saves within the last 24 hours and 28 days. When you go to 'All Time' or 'Since 2015' it just ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs suddenly stop when playing.

Hi, everyoneWhen I play songs on the app they start out fine, but every now and then the song just suddenly stops and you have to press the play button, which then restarts the song from the beginning. It is happening more and more frequently.I also ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, everyone When I play songs on the app they start out fine, but every now and then the song just suddenly stops and you have to press the play button, which then restarts the song from the beginn...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am not getting email or push notifications for bands I am following.

I have all my push and email notifications enabled. The Spotify website says: "Emails are sent to listeners who our data shows are the artist’s top fans and/or anyone who follows the artist on Spotify.Go to your account page's notification settings t...

• Visitor
  • I have all my push and email notifications enabled. The Spotify website says: "Emails are sent to listeners who our data shows are the artist’s top fans and/or anyone who follows the artist on Spotif...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't edit playlist I was added to

I was sent a link to join a playlist but for some reason I can't edit it. I can see the playlist, but not edit it.

• Visitor
  • I was sent a link to join a playlist but for some reason I can't edit it. I can see the playlist, but not edit it.
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ‘Like all songs’ option for albums no longer available

The ‘Like all songs’ option for albums no longer appears in the More (…) dropdown list. Whilst this option was available at the beginning of September 2022, I have checked the app on both my iPhone and iPad and the option is no longer available on ei...

• Regular
  • The ‘Like all songs’ option for albums no longer appears in the More (…) dropdown list. Whilst this option was available at the beginning of September 2022, I have checked the app on both my iPho...
  • alextaylor_444
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My music keeps turning off as I'm out and about. App doesn't need updating

My music keeps Turing off as I'm out and about. All the time. I have the 'Spotify stays connected in background' on but it still keeps doing it. The app doesn't need updating and it's a new phone (android) so I don't know why it's doing this. Never h...

• Visitor
  • My music keeps Turing off as I'm out and about. All the time. I have the 'Spotify stays connected in background' on but it still keeps doing it. The app doesn't need updating and it's a new phone (an...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t go radio from a playlist

There’s a certain playlist that I can’t go radio from it.It’s possible from all the other playlists but not from this one

• Visitor
  • There’s a certain playlist that I can’t go radio from it. It’s possible from all the other playlists but not from this one
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why can't I listen to music even though I have premium plan?

I bought the premium duo months ago, so I could download music and listen to it offline; at first it was working but as weeks passed it won't let me listen to my playlists even though I downloaded them, I just checked the settings of my account and i...

• Visitor
  • I bought the premium duo months ago, so I could download music and listen to it offline; at first it was working but as weeks passed it won't let me listen to my playlists even though I downloaded th...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes