Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is music automatically playing at 8pm?

Every night at 8pm a " Sleep Playlist" that I never created/requested starts playing. This is distracting as I can't sleep with any noise, and have already fallen asleep before the music starts.

• Visitor
  • Every night at 8pm a " Sleep Playlist" that I never created/requested starts playing. This is distracting as I can't sleep with any noise, and have already fallen asleep before the music starts.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution transparent cover showing black

i have a photo of a cd with a transparent background as my playlists cover photo but for some reason its showing with black background instead.

• Visitor
  • i have a photo of a cd with a transparent background as my playlists cover photo but for some reason its showing with black background instead.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect is unreliable since May 2022 - Can it be fixed

I use Spotify Connect with an Arcam SR250 amplifier and a Volumio device. Both are patched up to date.Playback frequently just stops - this is not paused - the track count goes to zero.I can restart playback, but it fails again after 5-20 minutes. Bo...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Connect with an Arcam SR250 amplifier and a Volumio device. Both are patched up to date. Playback frequently just stops - this is not paused - the track count goes to zero. I can rest...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't give me the option to make my playlists private

Spotify no longer gives me the option to make my playlists private, instead it asks me if I want to add it to my profile no matter what (even if it's already public) and now new playlists I make automatically become public. The only way to take any p...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify no longer gives me the option to make my playlists private, instead it asks me if I want to add it to my profile no matter what (even if it's already public) and now new playlists I make a...
  • CSmith9876
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution is it possible to get the fresh finds indie best of 2022 playlist

I wasnt able to listen to all the songs on that playlist before it was updated today. I was finding alot of good music on it and would love to access the playlist again or if i could get a text doc that lists the songs that were on it would be great....

• Visitor
  • I wasnt able to listen to all the songs on that playlist before it was updated today. I was finding alot of good music on it and would love to access the playlist again or if i could get a text doc t...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help transferring my Spotify premium account over to my new phone

My old phone got damaged and I had to get a new one, I'm now trying to figure out how to get my Spotify premium account over to my new phone, please help me

• Visitor
  • My old phone got damaged and I had to get a new one, I'm now trying to figure out how to get my Spotify premium account over to my new phone, please help me
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Using multiple EchoDots and specifying a sound system to play from webplaye

Using multiple EchoDots and specifying a sound system to play from webplaye.1. Choose Echo sound system on my device2. Select a play list3. The first song is played4. When the first song is finished playing, it will move to the second song, but it wi...

• Visitor
  • Using multiple EchoDots and specifying a sound system to play from webplaye. 1. Choose Echo sound system on my device 2. Select a play list 3. The first song is played 4. When the first song is...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't change payment methods from credit card to mobile via the website.

I am on the Spotify Premium Plan and want to change the payment method from credit card to mobile via website. I am unable to change because there's no option for mobile payment under the payment method when I sign-in. My current payment method is Cr...

• Visitor
  • I am on the Spotify Premium Plan and want to change the payment method from credit card to mobile via website. I am unable to change because there's no option for mobile payment under the payment met...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Limite de dispositivos

No puedo descargar mi música por limite de dispositivos, leí la solución de "eliminar contenido" pero no funcionó Espero me puedan ayudar, gracias

• Visitor
  • No puedo descargar mi música por limite de dispositivos, leí la solución de "eliminar contenido" pero no funcionó Espero me puedan ayudar, gracias
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Idea post of same subject but different idea is not allowed!

I cannot make a idea post for a specific feature suggestion if it is based on the same broad topic as another post. For example, if the post idea contains words similar to another such as 'Artist' and 'offline playlist' then I cannot post it even tho...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot make a idea post for a specific feature suggestion if it is based on the same broad topic as another post. For example, if the post idea contains words similar to another such as 'Artist' an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Remove function where folders open when you open a playlist within one

This is incredibly annoying. All my folders always end up completely opened. It literally makes me not want to open them at all. Please correct this.

• Regular
  • This is incredibly annoying. All my folders always end up completely opened.   It literally makes me not want to open them at all.   Please correct this.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stops playing in middle of first song after starting app.

This issue is repeating for me almost each day.Today was going into spotify.com for support and got also there following error:upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination

• Visitor
  • This issue is repeating for me almost each day. Today was going into spotify.com for support and got also there following error: upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset rea...
  • keblx47kebblz
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help to start, the app is done. ( done for me with SpotiCash)

Hello I'm new and from Holland. I started this with Spoticash so the app is already made and stuff. But i really dont understand how to get started. Is there someone how can help? Really greatfull.

• Visitor
  • Hello  I'm new and from Holland. I started this with Spoticash so the app is already made and stuff. But i really dont understand how to get started. Is there someone how can help? Really great...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay on Google Nest Hub

When a song, playlist or album is complete on the Spotify app for my Google Nest Hub (2nd gen), the autoplay function does not work. It just goes silent. Autoplay is selected in my app settings on mobile and desktop.

• Regular
  • When a song, playlist or album is complete on the Spotify app for my Google Nest Hub (2nd gen), the autoplay function does not work. It just goes silent. Autoplay is selected in my app settings on mo...
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I got premium right now and i still did not get the premium features

Its been 25 minutes I still am hearing advertisements and not enjoying the premium features And i got a verification message so its not the transaction didn’t go through

• Visitor
  • Its been 25 minutes I still am hearing advertisements and not enjoying the premium features And i got a verification message so its not the transaction didn’t go through
  • adrian_oechsner
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast error

Hi, Tracy G here from Zimbabwe, I recently edited and published a podcast for a fellow Zimbabwean, we published through Anchor and everything looked to be a success but no one seems to be able to access the podcast in Zimbabwe, neither by using the l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Tracy G here from Zimbabwe, I recently edited and published a podcast for a fellow Zimbabwean, we published through Anchor and everything looked to be a success but no one seems to be able to acc...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueWe have a Family Premium for my wife and I and our two daughters. However, they seem to have become entangled so that when one of us is listening, others can't play so...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue We have a Family Premium for my wife and I and our two daughters. However, they seem to hav...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [LG Smart TV][Developer] Make Spotify accessible on LG Smart TV for blind users.

Good Afternoon, For your blind and partially sighted Customers, I would appreciate if you could arrange for an access issue with the Spotify app using the 'audio guidance' screen reader on LG Smart Tv's to be resolved.The latest version of the app is...

• Visitor
  • Good Afternoon,   For your blind and partially sighted Customers, I would appreciate if you could arrange for an access issue with the Spotify app using the 'audio guidance' screen reader on L...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
    LG Smart TV
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes