Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not showing all the podcasts I follow

Spotify not showing all the podcasts I follow

Spotify is no longer showing me all the podcasts I follow on desktop. If I go to "missing" podcasts by searching for them, they will indicate I am following, but will not list it with my other podcasts anymore. Spotify also forces me to unfollow and follow (toggle the follow button) podcasts to properly show the correct list of episodes from time to time.

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

3 Replies

Hi there @smapdi,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Could you try logging out, restarting your PC, and logging back in? If this doesn't make a difference, try running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

If the issue persists, could you let us know if this also happens in the web player?

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I'm also having the same issue on both mobile and desktop

Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

To keep investigating this issue, could you record a short video where we can take a better look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it)

We'll be waiting for your response. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts