Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tame Impala - Missing Albums

Tame Impala - Missing Albums

I have been a spotify user for a long time, and have always enojyed the selection. Recently though, Spotify has removed an album from the Tame Impala page. They have three albums out currently - Innerspeaker, Lonerism, and Live Albums. But in the past few weeks im assiming, they have removed Innerspeaker.

Any reason why? Anyone else experiencing this. Tame Impala is one of my all time favorite bands and it is very dissapointing to see.

Anyone have any info as to what is happening?

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @ccarlton96 and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, Spotify is not responsible for missing music and removals of music that used to be available. If there's an artist/album/song missing, it's because the label/legal owner doesn't want it to be on Spotify or it is not available in your country (anymore). I suggest reaching out to the label and ask why they changed their mind and made it unavailable in your country (Innerspeaker is still available in my country - Germany - thank god! By the way it's available in 48 other regions.. I don't know where you're located, but the US seems not to be one of them..)
Read this post (point 5) for further information: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Other-Partner-Devices/Music-FAQs-You-want-to-read-this-first/m...

Suggested posts