Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8][WP8.1] Liked from Radio

I love the new Spotfiy App for WP8. However, there is a bug that bothers me. I am registered via a German Facebook account, but have english language settings. When I listen to spotify radio and click the like button, it says that the track has been ...

• I love the new Spotfiy App for WP8. However, there is a bug that bothers me.    I am registered via a German Facebook account, but have english language settings. When I listen to spoti...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't sync local files from my pc to my Windows phone?

I'm enjoying the new update that just came out (been waiting for two years for this update), I'm still running into one problem. I have added some music to Spotify on my pc which is not available thru Spotify, the problem is this music does not show ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm enjoying the new update that just came out (been waiting for two years for this update), I'm still running into one problem. I have added some music to Spotify on my pc which is not available thr...
  • proalias
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How many songs can I save ONLINE?

I know there is a limit of 3,333 songs OFFLINE but is there a limit to the number of songs I can save from the artist profile pages? I seem to have met that limit, whatever it is, and am curious not only what the limit is but why there would be a lim...

• Casual Listener
  • I know there is a limit of 3,333 songs OFFLINE but is there a limit to the number of songs I can save from the artist profile pages?  I seem to have met that limit, whatever it is, and am curiou...
  • leafinator1999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify V3: Lumia 1020 shuffle and repeat "resets". Wifi to offline, stop after one song.

I always have shuffle and repeat on, but every morning this has been reset, and I have to put them on again. Shouldn't these settings be stored?Also, where i park my car, I have WiFi. Start my usual "car"-offline playlist, but when the first song is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I always have shuffle and repeat on, but every morning this has been reset, and I have to put them on again. Shouldn't these settings be stored? Also, where i park my car, I have WiFi. Start my us...
  • hansgoed
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Does Premium work with Windows Phones?

I have a Windows Phone that I use Zune Software to sync music to. And I was wondering whether the downloaded premium tracks would work with Zune Software, or if maybe Spotify could sync to my phone? Does anyone do this with their WP7? I don't want to...

• Regular
  • I have a Windows Phone that I use Zune Software to sync music to. And I was wondering whether the downloaded premium tracks would work with Zune Software, or if maybe Spotify could sync to my phone? ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to choose high quality streaming through Sonos

I see the directions to turn on high quality streaming on my ipad app. I want to be sure I'm getting high or, really, extreme quality through my Sonos system. That is how I use Spotify. How can I do this?

• Regular
  • I see the directions to turn on high quality streaming on my ipad app. I want to be sure I'm getting high or, really, extreme quality through my Sonos system. That is how I use Spotify. How can I do ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

When spotify for windows phone will be available for free accounts?

The Android and Ios version of spotify is available for free, but windows phone isn't, and could you tell me when spotify will be avaliable for free users on windows phone?

• The Android and Ios version of spotify is available for free, but windows phone isn't, and could you tell me when spotify will be avaliable for free users on windows phone?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Spotify play on the current device by default, not the last device played on

I currently used Spotify Connect with my Yamaha receiver. Works great! BUT, if I have played Spotify in its last use connected to the receiver, it uses the reciever not my phone to play music. Example: Earlier in they day listened to Spotify on my re...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently used Spotify Connect with my Yamaha receiver. Works great! BUT, if I have played Spotify in its last use connected to the receiver, it uses the reciever not my phone to play music. Ex...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Watch_dogs Ad.

Hey there. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i don't know where else it would fit. On the desktop player i got a Watchdogs Ad, which said i had the chance to win a month of spotify premium so i clicked it and completed the few...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i don't know where else it would fit.   On the desktop player i got a Watchdogs Ad, which said i had the chance to win a ...
  • Darrynspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

onkyo nr 414 no playback

Hi there, im using my premium account on my reciver and all was fine. but since a few days, the device plays nothing at all. the playlists are there, the searchist working but when i want play, it starts initialising and ends at the spotify entry lev...

• Hi there,   im using my premium account on my reciver and all was fine. but since a few days, the device plays nothing at all. the playlists are there, the searchist working but when i wan...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist

I don't have premium & I'm playing music from my android. I've been playing songs from my playlist and it keeps playing suggested songs. these songs are not on my playlist -____- Why does this keep happening?

• I don't have premium & I'm playing music from my android. I've been playing songs from my playlist and it keeps playing suggested songs. these songs are not on my playlist -____- Why does this ke...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] won't play from my playlists

Im using an HTC 8S. My playlists appear ok (originally created on desktop) but when I scroll down the list without selecting a track the app closes. If on a rare occasion where it doesn't close and I tap on a track it fails to play - and again the ap...

• Casual Listener
  • Im using an HTC 8S. My playlists appear ok (originally created on desktop) but when I scroll down the list without selecting a track the app closes. If on a rare occasion where it doesn't close and I...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows phone quality

Hello, I'm currently trialling spotify premium, and generally I'm pretty impressed. On my PC and iPad it's excellent, but I'm having a bit of trouble on my windows phone. I have the HTC 8s, and the quality settings on "Extreme" for both streaming and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm currently trialling spotify premium, and generally I'm pretty impressed. On my PC and iPad it's excellent, but I'm having a bit of trouble on my windows phone.   I have...
  • adg131
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TRACKS SKIPPING FIRST FEW NOTES

I have a Samsung e8000 series smart TV thorugh which I stream a number of servcies, including Spotify (the TV came with the app). I have notcied that the first track of most of my playlists (which are usually just the albums themselves, nothing custo...

• I have a Samsung e8000 series smart TV thorugh which I stream a number of servcies, including Spotify (the TV came with the app).  I have notcied that the first track of most of my playlists (wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Confused about not being able to find a friend after I went off FB

Hey there, I've read a few of these threads, but I'm still a little confused. I recently went off Facebook (deactivated) and made my spotify account separate from Facebook. (Deleted the app from FB, clicked "disconnect from facebook" under preference...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I've read a few of these threads, but I'm still a little confused.    I recently went off Facebook (deactivated) and made my spotify account separate from Facebook...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me plz my queue wont clear

so i love spotify so much.... but i have this 58 song playlist stuck in my queue that i cant get out i need help clearing it... ive tried skiping every song that didnt work... then i tried to creal it track after track and that didnt work.... some on...

• Casual Listener
  • so i love spotify so much.... but i have this 58 song playlist stuck in my queue that i cant get out i need help clearing it... ive tried skiping every song that didnt work... then i tried to creal i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial Ended > Purchased Premium > Sonos connected but asks to upgrade still...

Hello, ...have been using Spotify through Sonos through the trial period. Trial Period ended and I upgraded. Trying to play Spotify through Sonos and it still says I need to upgrade to Premium. I have allowed Sonos to upgrade Spotify info and it give...

• Hello,   ...have been using Spotify through Sonos through the trial period. Trial Period ended and I upgraded. Trying to play Spotify through Sonos and it still says I need to upgrade to Pre...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[ALL] Bug Report for Artist Morning Glory

I attempted to post or reply in the Bugs board but seemed unable. I'm making this post because I didn't know where else to report this. There are two different artists by the same name. Not sure what Spotify can do to fix this, but I couldn't find an...

• Casual Listener
  • I attempted to post or reply in the Bugs board but seemed unable.   I'm making this post because I didn't know where else to report this.   There are two different artists by the sa...
  • raventalons
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your collection on iPad?!

Hello, i have Spotify Premium and use it on my mac, iPhone and iPad. I have one simple question: I couldn't finde "Your collection" with album and artists on my iPad App? In the Mac and iPhone App it's available. On the iPad there are only the button...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have Spotify Premium and use it on my mac, iPhone and iPad. I have one simple question: I couldn't finde "Your collection" with album and artists on my iPad App? In the Mac and ...
  • musikmawe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Generation Freakshow by Feeder has vanished!

The album Generation Freakshow by Feeder has vanished from Spotify, although the bands other albums remain. No announcement was made by the band on their facebook/twitter pages or website about the removal of this album which makes me think it is a p...

• Regular
  • The album Generation Freakshow by Feeder has vanished from Spotify, although the bands other albums remain. No announcement was made by the band on their facebook/twitter pages or website about the r...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes