Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

ETA on Surface app?

It's been more than a year since the Surface tablets were released; I'm disappointed to not see a Spotify app in the app store. Using the web player is a poor solution at best, and less than I expect from a 'Premium' service. There are other streamin...

• Casual Listener
  • It's been more than a year since the Surface tablets were released; I'm disappointed to not see a Spotify app in the app store.  Using the web player is a poor solution at best, and less than I ...
  • nlennig
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't switch songs around within a playlist

Hello! Just curious if anyone else is having this issue ~ I can create/edit new playlists, but I'm not able anymore for some reason to change the order of the songs within a playlist. I could yesterday ~ but it seems I can't anymore. Does anyone know...

• Hello!     Just curious if anyone else is having this issue ~ I can create/edit new playlists, but I'm not able anymore for some reason to change the order of the songs within a playl...
  • Skilletlicker
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to use my Onkyo TX-NR717 with Spotify Premium? Help plz..urgent..

I like to use my Onkyo receiver with my Premium Spotify account. I have a normal username so no Facebook login. If I use my normal username and password with the hardware device as login it doesn't work. I cannot set a special device password if that...

• Casual Listener
  • I like to use my Onkyo receiver with my Premium Spotify account. I have a normal username so no Facebook login. If I use my normal username and password with the hardware device as login it doesn...
  • stefhf
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

device reset

hello, can you reset all my devices? my ex girlfriend is terrorising my spotify account. thank you!

• hello,   can you reset all my devices? my ex girlfriend is terrorising my spotify account.   thank you!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

I have Spotify Premium which has previously worked brilliantly with Sonos. Today, possibly after iOS upgrade on iPhone, Sonos is asking me to reauthorise Spotify. There is a URL given, which says the page will refresh to the Sonos site after using th...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium which has previously worked brilliantly with Sonos. Today, possibly after iOS upgrade on iPhone, Sonos is asking me to reauthorise Spotify. There is a URL given, which says the...
  • Wabbit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost albums

Hello! I have Spotify account for 4 months and for half month I've had problem with saving albums. At the beginning, some albums were saved, some lost, I had not consider it, but then problem have been repeating time and again. Now I can't save any a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I have Spotify account for 4 months and for half month I've had problem with saving albums. At the beginning, some albums were saved, some lost, I had not consider it, but then prob...
  • filipli
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong album release dates - Kate Bush

Hey guys at spotify, I just wanted to let you know that the dates for Kate Bush's new albums are all messed up. Here's what ones are wrong:"Hounds of Love" - Spotify date: 2005 - Real date: 1985"The Red Shoes" - Spotify date: 2005 - Real date: 1993 "...

• Hey guys at spotify, I just wanted to let you know that the dates for Kate Bush's new albums are all messed up. Here's what ones are wrong: "Hounds of Love" - Spotify date: 2005 - Real date: 1985 ...
  • pnc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Onkyo] Samsung free working on phone but not on receiver/tv

Hi I am now using Spotify Free on my Samsung phone (with some limited functionality) But I can not get it working on my Onkyo Tx-NR509, nor on my Samsung UE50ES6715 TV. Is spotify free only supposed to work for mobile phones now? Or am I doing someth...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I am now using Spotify Free on my Samsung phone (with some limited functionality) But I can not get it working on my Onkyo Tx-NR509, nor on my Samsung UE50ES6715 TV. Is spotify free...
  • sventamyra
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection problem between your site and Last.FM

Hello My Problem is in the title. I changed my password shortly before. There no report? Cordially

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   My Problem is in the title.    I changed my password shortly before. There no report?   Cordially  
  • drivelikejohnny
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

7 inch tablet not supported Mach Speed Trio not supported as a tablet

I have a 7 inch tablet , a Mach Speed Trio, that Spotfy has decided is on the wrong edge of the cutoff size for full tablet support by Spotify as just told to me by Spotify Support. It classifies as a mobile device and only has shuffle mode for free ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 7 inch tablet , a Mach Speed Trio,  that  Spotfy has decided is on the wrong edge of  the cutoff size for full tablet support by Spotify as just told to me by Spotify Support....
  • windyguy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify interface streaming to Sonos?!

I am the proud owner of the Sonos system. Just started my Spotify premium account, everything works great except, I can't use my PC interface, where I can really take advantage of what spotify offers, which is, imo, a great way to browse, sample and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am the proud owner of the Sonos system. Just started my Spotify premium account, everything works great except, I can't use my PC interface, where I can really take advantage of what spotify offers...
  • sb62
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Sound disturbance in Windows 7 - split second bits of songs randomly under my songs

I've had this problem since yesterday morning. There are split second bits of other songs randomly disturbing the sound in Spotify - on top of my songs as well when I am not playing anything, just keeping Spotify open. They're too short to even tell ...

• Regular
  • I've had this problem since yesterday morning.   There are split second bits of other songs randomly disturbing the sound in Spotify - on top of my songs as well when I am not playing anythi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8, Beats Music

Unless the WP8 phone gets a MAJOR overhaul very soon, Spotify Premium will lose a lot of customers to Beats Music. Since Spotify has repeatedly refused to add Radio to their WP8 app, I'll be canceling my subscription next month and switching to Beats...

• Unless the WP8 phone gets a MAJOR overhaul very soon, Spotify Premium will lose a lot of customers to Beats Music. Since Spotify has repeatedly refused to add Radio to their WP8 app, I'll be cancelin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading a single, album containing that single being uploaded later. What happens?

If an artist uploads a single to spotify, what happens when the album containing that single becomes available later? Is there any way of deleting that single and "giving the nr of plays" to the same song, but that is now an album track? Or will they...

• Casual Listener
  • If an artist uploads a single to spotify, what happens when the album containing that single becomes available later? Is there any way of deleting that single and "giving the nr of plays" to the same...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Condivisione dei brani al di fuori di Spotify

Spett.le Spotify,gradirei più di un chiarimento riguardo il corretto uso del codice di incorporamento e dei contenuti personali importati:1) l'utente Spotify che inserisce nel proprio sito web personale l'embedded code di una playlist è coperto da au...

• Casual Listener
  • Spett.le Spotify, gradirei più di un chiarimento riguardo il corretto uso del codice di incorporamento e dei contenuti personali importati: 1) l'utente Spotify che inserisce nel proprio sito web pe...
  • julianjay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] The music pauses and sounds bad

When I listen do my offline music it pauses by it self for one second once or twice a song. When it starts again it somethimes sounds really bad. I'm not very techninical so first I thought it was my headphones that caused it but it's the same with a...

• When I listen do my offline music it pauses by it self for one second once or twice a song. When it starts again it somethimes sounds really bad. I'm not very techninical so first I thought it was my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change password issue

I cant remember any of my passwords...how can I change Spotify?

• I cant remember any of my passwords...how can I change Spotify?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Would be great to have spotify on my Voco system

It would be great ot have spotify on my Voco systems. Is there a chance that this will be supported soon? http://www.myvoco.com

• It would be great ot have spotify on my Voco systems.    Is there a chance that this will be supported soon?   http://www.myvoco.com
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Because for Windows Phone 8 app is need the Premium Account ??

Non accetto il Che per l'utilizzo di Windows Phone 8 app E Necessario il Spotify Premium, MENTRE per le Applicazioni iOS e Android l'ascolto di e libero ...... Qualcuno puo spiegare a me, Perchè C'E this Differenza?

• Non accetto il Che per l'utilizzo di Windows Phone 8 app E Necessario il Spotify Premium, MENTRE per le Applicazioni iOS e Android l'ascolto di e libero ...... Qualcuno puo spiegare a me, Perchè C'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes