Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Video platform?

Video platform?

1. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Apparently Spotify will have a new video platform starting with the Joe Rogan Experience.

Will this be for everyone or limited to that one project?

3 Replies

Hey there @llangberg,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

You're right - the Joe Rogan Experience is coming to Spotify on September 1st, 2020. However, video content that can be watched from within the app is already available on Spotify and is not limited to just this one show. Head here to find out more.

Hope this information is useful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The article was helpful in general, but not completely. Thank you.
3 questions:
1) Can a subscriber establish their own channel and post video content? 1a) If so, how?
2) is there livestream capability?

Hello again @llangberg,

Thanks for keeping in touch 🙂

If you're interested in uploading your own podcasts on Spotify, you should take a look at our FAQs for help with that.

For now, we don't support live stream, but if that's something you'd like to see implemented in the future, we'd suggest you visit our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion, and if not post your own.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope this answers your questions. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts