Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Music quality

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi there,I now have a Premium subscription to Spotify. I have also had subscriptions to Quobu...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player "Your Music" section completely different than on iPhone App

Hi All, I've noticed for a long time that the "Your Music" section of the Spotify Web Player is completely different than the same section on my iPhone app. I attribute this mostly to the fact that they serve different purposes on each platform, but ...

001118_Spotify Web Player - Spotify.jpg 001119_Spotify Web Player - Spotify.jpg iphone.jpg
  • Hi All,   I've noticed for a long time that the "Your Music" section of the Spotify Web Player is completely different than the same section on my iPhone app. I attribute this mostly to the fa...
  • vandity
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Connect] Pausing songs disconnects “remote” devices from the network.

This is has been an unresolved bug/oversight on all platforms since at least 2014. Spotify really stands out because you can use secondary devices to remote control music playing on another. You can change songs, albums, like, download etc. However, ...

• Music Fan
  • This is has been an unresolved bug/oversight on all platforms since at least 2014.  Spotify really stands out because you can use secondary devices to remote control music playing on another. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Alexa Skill

Hello, I am a premium user, till yesterday the Spotify skill on Alexa was working fine, from today though, Alexa informed me that Spotify skill wasn't enabled, I tried to enable it again and now it says "You are not eligible to enable this skill due ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am a premium user, till yesterday the Spotify skill on Alexa was working fine, from today though, Alexa informed me that Spotify skill wasn't enabled, I tried to enable it again and now it s...
  • catmcd
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Removed playlist

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceMotorola Power g8,Operating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I used to listen a Spotify playlist called "Trabajo Relax" (spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DX7qRKBHjmYIE) for years but last week it suddenly...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Motorola Power g8, Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I used to listen a Spotify playlist called "Trabajo Rel...
  • miquilenadiego
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Will Beoplay A9 MK II loose spotify connect?

Just noticed that B&O has silently released a new variant of the lovely A9 Speaker now as a MK III version with additional speakers builtin. At the same time, they mentioned the lack of Spotify connect which instead has been "replaced" with Airplay a...

• Just noticed that B&O has silently released a new variant of the lovely A9 Speaker now as a MK III version with additional speakers builtin. At the same time, they mentioned the lack of Spotify c...
  • sydneydean
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution List Buzzsprout Podcast

I have submitted a podcast to Spotify from Buzzsprout using the Buzzsprout / Spotify integration. It has been four days and I have not been able to find the podcast or use the link that Buzzsprout put on the podcast webpage.Does anyone know how or wh...

• Visitor
  • I have submitted a podcast to Spotify from Buzzsprout using the Buzzsprout / Spotify integration.  It has been four days and I have not been able to find the podcast or use the link that Buzzspr...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Tesla

Tesla Model 3 My Question or IssueIs off line mode supported in Spotify for the Tesla Model 3 (I am based in Ireland).Where I live and often drive has poor mobile data connectivity, hence being able to download songs/albums is an important feature. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Tesla Model 3   My Question or Issue Is off line mode supported in Spotify for the Tesla Model 3 (I am based in Ireland). Where I live and often drive has poor mobile data connectivity, henc...
  • flashyvc
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Purposefully inconveniencing users is a *bleep* tactic.

Hey! So I use Spotify all the time on my Xbox, and PC, both for free. Now, both of those are great. They work perfectly for what I want them to do, and are a great experience. I don't at all mind the ads, because i mean, it's a much better service co...

• Visitor
  • Hey! So I use Spotify all the time on my Xbox, and PC, both for free. Now, both of those are great. They work perfectly for what I want them to do, and are a great experience. I don't at all mind the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume on my Echo Dot doesn’t change

PlanPremiumCountryItaly DeviceEcho Dot, iPhone X, ComputerOperating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIf both my iPhone app and my Desktop Spotify application are open, if I’m trying to change the Spotify Echo Dot volume from my iPhone it ...

•   Plan Premium Country Italy   Device Echo Dot, iPhone X, Computer Operating System iOS 13, Windows 10   My Question or Issue If both my iPhone app and my Desktop Spotify a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problematic Web player on Firefox

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceMacBook Air, late 2015Operating SystemOS X Yosemite My Question or IssueIn the past few days, the Web player (open.spotify.com) that I always use to stream my music has been acting rather problematic. Whenever I try to re...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device MacBook Air, late 2015 Operating System OS X Yosemite   My Question or Issue In the past few days, the Web player (open.spotify.com) that I always use...
  • Twidyze
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify refuses to pick up playlist on Xbox One app

My Question or IssueThe Xbox One app is, frankly, awful. First up, I can't sort my playlists. This means I'm stuck MANUALLY SCROLLING THROUGH THEM if I want to find a song, which is not convenient when trying to play a game or whatever. So obvious an...

• Regular
  •   My Question or Issue The Xbox One app is, frankly, awful. First up, I can't sort my playlists. This means I'm stuck MANUALLY SCROLLING THROUGH THEM if I want to find a song, which is not con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 50 and Viral 50

Plan: Premium StudentCountry: United StatesDevice: Nitro 5 LaptopOperating System: Windows 10My Question or IssueI'm wondering if there is a way to permanently add the music from a Top 50 or Viral 50 chart. As an anthropology major who is particularl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Student Country: United States Device: Nitro 5 Laptop Operating System: Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm wondering if there is a way to permanently add the music from a Top...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen along starts 23 seconds in

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am experiencing issues with my songs starting 23 seconds in when I join someone else's listening party through discord. When other people are listening t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am experiencing issues with my songs starting 23 seconds in when I join someo...
  • Thatassthat
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Appears On Broken

Appears on spotify artists page shows old artist releases firstIt worked fine a week ago, but now it's broken. New releases should be first.

• Visitor
  • Appears on spotify artists page shows old artist releases first It worked fine a week ago, but now it's broken. New releases should be first.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"New Music Friday" Playlist Not Loading

PlanFreeDeviceMacBook Pro 2019 My Question or IssueAll of my other playlists load properly, but when I click on the New Music Friday one I only get an error message (in attached image). However, no matter how many times I reload nothing happens. Is a...

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 11.41.53 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Device MacBook Pro 2019     My Question or Issue All of my other playlists load properly, but when I click on the New Music Friday one I only get an error message (in attac...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

about copyrights...

hi i dont even know if this is the right place but i know nothing about this forum so here it goes if someone uses an audio of myself without my permission, does it count as copyright infringement? it is embarrassing for me and i want to know if i ca...

• Casual Listener
  • hi i dont even know if this is the right place but i know nothing about this forum so here it goes   if someone uses an audio of myself without my permission, does it count as copyright infrin...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] rss feed

Seems like there is no way to enter an rss feed directly into spotify? Spotify is a main player now for podcasts... surely there is a way to do this? Every other major pod player seems to support it. I am a premium supporter of a podcast and was thin...

• Casual Listener
  • Seems like there is no way to enter an rss feed directly into spotify?    Spotify is a main player now for podcasts... surely there is a way to do this?  Every other major pod player s...
  • benMTL
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 48 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 4 replies
  • 48 likes

Spotify is skipping songs played on Google home

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Redmi 6a and Google home mini)Operating System(Android Oreo.) My Question or IssuseSpotify is skipping songs in the playlist that I ask Google home... whenever I ask for a song on Google home it plays something else of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Redmi 6a and Google home mini) Operating System (Android Oreo.)   My Question or Issuse Spotify is skipping songs in the playlist that I ask Go...
  • verybuttery
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

[All Platforms][Connect] PS3 says Error connecting to Spotify after login attempt

I can’t use Spotify on my PlayStation 3 After attempting to login I continuously get the error message “error connecting to Spotify please try again later”. I tried several Options suggested on different help sites. I tried unlinking and relinking my...

• Visitor
  • I can’t use Spotify on my PlayStation 3   After attempting to login I continuously get the error message “error connecting to Spotify please try again later”. I tried several Options suggested...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes