Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WP 8.1 latest update really laggy and slow.

WP 8.1 latest update really laggy and slow.

Hello.

I have been experiencing really terrible lag with my WP spotify app lately.

When app is playing on backround and i want to change the playlist or even song, the app takes really long to respond.

So i'm experiencing really disturbing lag and freezes basically everytime i reopen the app from the background.

Sometimes the whole phone freezes for longer time when trying to open app from background.

Connection shouldn't be the problem, i have 50/50mbs 4g connection.

Please fix this, I'm starting to feel like i'm being robbed because paying 10 euros per month from a service like this is really annoying.

Windows desktop application works great, without any troubles, which is great.

I have lumia 920, and my friend has 1020 and is experiencing this same thing since latest update.

Edit. Version number is 5.1.0.0

2 Replies

I am also experiencing this lag. 

In addition to this if music is playing the phone displays that someone is calling me, but the ringtone doesnt take over, with music playing in my pocket i never know when someone is calling, this is similar to this fixed issue for iOS: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/iOS-Phone-calls-don-t-come-in-when-Spotify-is-playin...

I'm with the latest version 5.2.2.0 (21/04/2016) and I am very slowly, all the service depends on with internet connection. The app can open normaly, list the local music then try to get the information whitout locking the user interface. Often you only want to open the downloaded songs and if he wants to hear any news or search the online repository it enters the screen to do this.

Suggested posts