Premium

Country

US

Device

Web Player

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My Web Player play queue is no longer displaying 50 songs, but only 3. So now if I'm playing an album and then add another album to my play queue it will show the current song playing from the current album, then the "next in queue" will only be one song from the new album instead of the entire album. Then the section showing "next from: Album title of the first album" will be the second song from the second album I queued. It's really annoying. Please fix this issue.

20210202_093145.jpg
20 Replies

Hey @AdamSed,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

This is odd, and because we couldn't replicate the situation on our end, we believe there could be some cache-related issues with your app. For a start, it's worthwhile restarting the app twice in a row. This may sound odd but it's how the app does a refresh between your account and the servers.

If restarting twice doesn't shake things up for your queue, then you could perform a clean reinstall of the app, as this is more thorough than the normal one and ensures that no cached data will cause interference with the new installation of your app. See if this will make a difference for your.

Hope this does the trick for you, reach out if you need more help!

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts