NEXT STEP

Web app not working

Web app not working

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

Web app (Tried both Firefox and Chrome, latest version on Windows)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Accessing open.spotify.com gives this error "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111"

Top Answer
Vasil

Hey folks!

Sorry to see so many of you have been affected by this.
As @the_drizzle has noticed - it's most likely related to the browser's cached data. Could you try removing it to see if this makes a difference? Completely disabling it is also an option but that might not be necessary 🙂 

Let us know how it goes!
We'll be keeping an eye on the thread.

84 Replies

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

HP Laptop

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I am trying to open spotify listen links from friends and i keep getting this error code 

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111

this is still happening to me

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111

Also having this issue right now, just getting error message and it won't load.

I'm having the same issue with Firefox for Windows.

Same issue as well.

Same, in Canada and on Chrome and Brave

Same issue. I had a window for "Your top songs 2022" pop up. It had no option to close the window and locked up the browser. Now I get the connect error: 111.  

also seeing this from Colombia, google chrome. 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

Acer E15

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I've been trying to run the web app on my google chrome but each time it gives me the error as follows:

same here

same, tried on ie and opera. windows and ios app work.

Same thing started happening to me this afternoon– deleted cookies, switched browsers, still no dice. No difference between open.spotify.com and open.spotify.com/browse.

Edit: currently working for me?? fingers crossed it stays that way and that everybody else's starts working again soon also.

I'm also getting this same error now. 

Plan

Free

Country

USA (East Coast)

Device

Asus Laptop

Operating System

Windows 11

Yeah, DownDetector has thousands of reports of this happening already as well.

This also just started happening to me. Spotify was working fine when I used it earlier today at like 2:30, but now whenever I go to the website the error pops up. I've tried restarting my computer, opening and closing the window, refreshing the feed, and switching wifi connections, but nothing has worked.

same bro, what in the world is goin on

this is happening to me too 😕 I'm on a chromebook

Same, i was doing my Homework when it just stoped playing. Ive tried the same thing and nothing has worked.

I'm having the same issue. 

I am getting the same message on chrome when trying to go to web player at https://open.spotify.com/

The web player was working for me earlier today but is not this evening.

Suggested posts