Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Coronavirus songs

Hi All, I hope you are all staying safe during what can only be described as a pretty terrible time. I wanted to share some thoughts with everyone on the growing number of corona related songs popping up on Spotify at the moment. I am not someone who...

• Visitor
  • Hi All,   I hope you are all staying safe during what can only be described as a pretty terrible time.   I wanted to share some thoughts with everyone on the growing number of corona re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Connect] Disable jvc car stereo app pop up

Stereo at work doesnt have bluetooth so i plug my phone via usb so i can use play pause prev next. Problem is every single time i plug it in, this pop up comes along messes the spotify playback etc. Any way to disable this and auto open spotify and a...

• Gig Goer
  • Stereo at work doesnt have bluetooth so i plug my phone via usb so i can use play pause prev next. Problem is every single time i plug it in, this pop up comes along messes the spotify playback etc. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution kept playing the first track after playing other songs

Hi, I have encountered a problem while using Spotify. No matter which songs I clicked to play in the "liked songs" album, it seems to play back to the first song in the 'liked songs" album after that song has finished playing. I have tried to uninsta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have encountered a problem while using Spotify. No matter which songs I clicked to play in the "liked songs" album, it seems to play back to the first song in the 'liked songs" album after that...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scroll to the bottom of playlist

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceVizio TVOperating SystemAmazon Fire TV Stick My Question or IssueWhen I use the Spotify app on my Fire Stick, I'm unable to scroll to the bottom of a long playlist. When I get at least halfway through the warning "So...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Vizio TV Operating System Amazon Fire TV Stick    My Question or Issue When I use the Spotify app on my Fire Stick, I'm unable to scroll to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Hub & Speaker group playback cuts out/buffering

Streaming Spotify through Google Home speaker groups (Mix of Google Home, Nest Mini, Nest hub, and Nest Hub Max) often cuts out. Hubs will show the progress bar "buffering" and Google Home & Minis will cut in and our intermittently. Only started ~2 w...

• Visitor
  • Streaming Spotify through Google Home speaker groups (Mix of Google Home, Nest Mini, Nest hub, and Nest Hub Max) often cuts out. Hubs will show the progress bar "buffering" and Google Home & Mini...
  • Enok
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Playlist Queue Repeating From the beginning after 50 songs

My liked songs playlist has around 1000+ songs but the queue has a bug where after 50 songs it'll glitch out and start the queue from the top again. I've tried reinstalling, logging in and out and trying different platforms (desktop, web-player and m...

• Casual Listener
  •   My liked songs playlist has around 1000+ songs but the queue has a bug where after 50 songs it'll glitch out and start the queue from the top again. I've tried reinstalling, logging in and ou...
  • Piano123
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up.  I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up.&nbs...
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Links to playlists not working in web player

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceChromebookOperating System My Question or IssueWhen I try to open a link to a playlist in chrome web player, it just takes me to my home page with the link still in the address bar. I used to be able to open links to playlis...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Chromebook Operating System     My Question or Issue When I try to open a link to a playlist in chrome web player, it just takes me to my home page ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa not playing Spotify ‘Song radio’

When using the Spotify app, when I select a song to play, Spotify will play other similar songs (chosen automatically) afterwards. It’s called ‘Song radio’. I love this feature. I have an Alexa-enabled Sonos speaker and would like Spotify to play oth...

• Visitor
  • When using the Spotify app, when I select a song to play, Spotify will play other similar songs (chosen automatically) afterwards. It’s called ‘Song radio’.  I love this feature. I have an Al...
  • XXPepper
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Echo Dots missing in Spotify in app Cast To Device for under family accounts

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSDeviceweb, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Galaxy 10, iPhone 8, Echo Dot 2, Echo Dot 3, Echo ShowOperating SystemiOS 10, Android , Windows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify Family Primary account: Spotify-AAmazon Alexa linked for vo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country US Device web, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Galaxy 10, iPhone 8, Echo Dot 2, Echo Dot 3, Echo Show Operating System iOS 10, Android , Windows 10   My Qu...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Play audiobooks with Google assistant

PlanPremiumCountryGermany My Question or IssueHey,when I ask my Google home speaker to play a german audiobook for kids (like Benjamin Blümchen or Bibi Blocksberg or Die drei ???), Spotify only plays the actually most popular title of the artist. I t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   My Question or Issue Hey, when I ask my Google home speaker to play a german audiobook for kids (like Benjamin Blümchen or Bibi Blocksberg or Die drei ???),...
  • PacoPavlov
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The release date about in South Korea

PlanFreeCountrySouth KoreaMy Question or IssueI heard about the news that Spotify will launch in South Korea during this year (13.02.2020), and I have very appreciated the news.I'm still waiting for the available day in South Korea,so I want to know ...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Free Country South Korea My Question or Issue I heard about the news that Spotify will launch in South Korea during this year (13.02.2020), and I have very appreciated the news. I'm still ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Auto shuffle/choose song

Hello, i have been having trouble with connecting my spotify to my google home mini ( first version ) every time that its connected the spotify app or the google mini would choose songs on its own as long as there is multiple songs. Once the song is ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, i have been having trouble with connecting my spotify to my google home mini ( first version ) every time that its connected the spotify app or the google mini would choose songs on its own as...
  • Szarkee
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sign in problems garmin smartwatch

Hi All, Yesterday I have purchased Spotify Premium Family in order to stream music onto my garmin fenix 5s plus smartwatch. However, after downloading the spotify app from Garmin Connect IQ store and trying to sign in after just following the steps, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   Yesterday I have purchased Spotify Premium Family in order to stream music onto my garmin fenix 5s plus smartwatch. However, after downloading the spotify app from Garmin Connect IQ ...
  • javierquin
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Standalone mode on Galaxy active2

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceSamsung Galaxy active 2 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi I'm trying to reconnect my galaxy active 2 to spotify after I changed my password on my phone (galaxy 9). It will now only play in remote set...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device Samsung Galaxy active 2  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Hi I'm trying to reconnect my galaxy active 2 to spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists that infringe on copyright

I represent HardDrive Radio with Lou Brutus. We have 2 radio shows, one that is just called HardDrive and one that is HardDrive XL. The shows are owned by United Stations Radio Networks. We have had several issues with people on Spotify creating play...

• Regular
  • I represent HardDrive Radio with Lou Brutus.  We have 2 radio shows, one that is just called HardDrive and one that is HardDrive XL.  The shows are owned by United Stations Radio Networks.&...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing bar?

A couple days ago, the bar that shows the length of the song isn't showing up anymore. Like, it's totally cut off so I can't move what place of the song I want to listen anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? It was clearly visible before, I don'...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple days ago, the bar that shows the length of the song isn't showing up anymore. Like, it's totally cut off so I can't move what place of the song I want to listen anymore. Has anyone else had ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player scaling does not work as it should

My Question or IssueScaling of web player page has never been good but now after latest update to page it's quite unusable. I use Spotity as narrow as possible on screen since I need most of the screen for different purposes but I also would like to ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Scaling of web player page has never been good but now after latest update to page it's quite unusable. I use Spotity as narrow as possible on screen since I need most of the sc...
  • Proffa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

German podcasts and music in Daily Drive on the 1st/2nd of April - April fools or bug?

PlanPremiumCountryNO DeviceLaptop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe daily drive podcasts and songs got replaced by german podcasts on the second of april for me. Is this an April fools thing or a mistake? The daily drive isn't displa...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country NO   Device Laptop   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The daily drive podcasts and songs got replaced by german podcasts on the secon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads for India?

No option to select country as India in ads targeting and account setup as well? Social Samosa says, Ads are launched in India. Is it restricted to only certain brands?

• Casual Listener
  • No option to select country as India in ads targeting and account setup as well?   Social Samosa says, Ads are launched in India. Is it restricted to only certain brands?
  • shubhamdev
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes