Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Weekly playlist never showed up

Weekly playlist never showed up

I am a premium Spotify user and I heard about this 'weekly' playlist thing but it has never shown up in my playlists. I tried deleting one playlist to see if I just have too many but that didn't work - I even searched for the thing but only found other peoples weekly playlists obviously. I believe it isn't working on any of my devices. I own an Asus laptop, iPod and Windows phone. Help plz

3 Replies

I assume you fulfill these 2 criteria?

- Only folks who have been active in the last 30 days will get it. When they return and play some music, they’ll get it the following Monday.
- Only available after you’ve been with Spotify for two weeks.

See also @Rorey 's comment: 

"The rollout started yesterday with 20% in mainly English speaking markets. It is scheduled to finish rolling out within a couple of weeks but we may temporarily pause the rollout if we discover any issues." (1)

(1) https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Announcements/Discover-Weekly-Post-your-feedback-here/td-p/...

Yep, I've been using Spotify for years and use it several times a week so no problems there. My flatmates have it so it's not like they didn't roll it out to New Zealand. Maybe I got accidentally deleted from the company database?? 😛

Same here! I have no idea how to get it and ive had spotify for years! !

Suggested posts