Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why I can not ask a question?

Why I can not ask a question?

Screenshot_2020-11-15 An Unexpected Error has occurred - The Spotify Community.png

Whey I try to ask a question with a code block, I get the above error. Why is it not possible to ask questions with code blocks?

5 Replies

Hey @ceving

I've passed this across to Spotify's Community Team for some research in to what has happened here! If there is any updates I can share I'll let you know! 

Is there anything I can help with in the meantime? 

Same exact problem. Apparently Spotify support pays no attention to these errors hoping that people just go away. Well, my money will be going away soon unless I get an answer to this exact same problem.

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community.

We have different safety measures in place to ensure the integrity of the Community. Can you try attaching the code as an image instead?

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Yeah I can't really report bugs, I can only reply to questions. 😞

Hey @CucumberCat,

Thanks for getting in touch about this in the Community. 

Could you let us know if you're trying to add a code block as well or only a plain text?

On another note, we suggest that you try again using an incognito window on a computer and a different internet connection. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us a screenshot of what you're reporting before you try to submit it and get the error?

Cheers - We'll be waiting for your reply!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts